Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
Jordi
Walcott
Grenade
Harrold
PrideOfTheMidlands
Trent
Jord
Childish Logic
ShelveysHairline
VivaRonaldoLAD
Keanoo
Kelloggg8
blackskar
Mouse
Gegilworld93
SophisticatedBeggar
Danny
Novi
Glen Miller
AndItsKoren!
Theo Filippo
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Phadunkin Donuts
Kuled
Bushido
Carlos Jenkinson
Alaba v2
Sean
SBSP
Bye_Ya
dena
Jorlung
luke.
Forest
JamieB
Zzonked
crump
The Maestro
El_indian
George
Uncle John from Jamaica
ayvee1
ShakerMatty
48 posters

Chat Thread

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Chat Thread Empty Chat Thread

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 am

Deadline is 15th January.

Went on auto trader's site before as my mate was looking to buy a car and someone had put up a car up for sale with the image being a pineapple. rofl
    Anonymous

Chat Thread Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 am

Fam goes for groceries. Give them $90 (for groceries) and ask them to get me a couple of Big Hunk bars. Comes back with 20 of them. rofl
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 am

Thanks Matty and Forest.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 am

dat solo
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 am

got B+'s in my exams...lil bit dissapoijnted I missed out on the A's Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 am

“Mother Nature, the ultimate milf. Hello nature. Prepare to get fucked.”

Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 am

Laughing Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 am

Anyone here drink whiskey? Been drinking Bells recently and getting into it a bit, wonder what I should try next.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 am

Canadian Club
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am

Never tried it. Apart from a JD and coke.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 am

Zzonked wrote:Anyone here drink whiskey? Been drinking Bells recently and getting into it a bit, wonder what I should try next.
    I'll sometimes have a taste of some nice whisky at various peoples houses (Isle of Jura, Talisker, Laphroaig etc), but I don't buy it myself.

Last edited by ayvee1 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 am

El_indian wrote:Canadian Club

Could try that, but not sure they sell it in my supermarket. think

crump wrote:Never tried it. Apart from a JD and coke.

Had that before and not a big fan.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:42 am

JD and Coke is my favourite drink tbh.

Oh and Jagerbombs.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am

Zzonked wrote:Anyone here drink whiskey? Been drinking Bells recently and getting into it a bit, wonder what I should try next.

Sometimes if I need a quick pre-drink I get a small bottle of Famous Grouse, one of those flat shaped ones for about £8 and have it with coke. It's pretty nice and also easy to drink quickly so you get caught up with everyone else in little time. Laughing
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am

Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am

Vodka Redull, Jägerbombs, and Vodka lime and lemonade are my favourite 3 drinks.

My worst drinks are chilli shots. Never again.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 am

ForestLAD wrote:Vodka Redull, Jägerbombs, and Vodka lime and lemonade are my favourite 3 drinks.

Fully agreed, my mate tricked me into drinking that the cunt Laughing still haven't got him back for that.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 am

Isle of Wight whisky is decent.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am

I like it, sweetness of the coke takes the sharpness off the whiskey.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am

JamieB wrote:
    ForestLAD wrote:Vodka Redull, Jägerbombs, and Vodka lime and lemonade are my favourite 3 drinks.

Fully agreed, my mate tricked me into drinking that the cunt Laughing still haven't got him back for that.

I got tricked into it last night. My mate bought me one and told me what it was and just said stop being a pussy and do it. So I did then ran to the bar and ordered some water and had to down that. So whilst I was recovering from the vile taste, my mate went and bought another one, told me it was just a strawberry cream one this time, so I drank it dropped the glass and ran to the toilet an threw up Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am

The second time I went out just on Jagerbombs I got arrested, all being it wasn't my fault, but still.

I love drinking Fosters for some reason, had it for pre-drinks, the first 3 were rank then I just downed the shit.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 am

ForestLAD wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

I got tricked into it last night. My mate bought me one and told me what it was and just said stop being a pussy and do it. So I did then ran to the bar and ordered some water and had to down that. So whilst I was recovering from the vile taste, my mate went and bought another one, told me it was just a strawberry cream one this time, so I drank it dropped the glass and ran to the toilet an threw up Laughing

Mean bastard, hope you got him back Laughing i hate throwing up when going out, glad im more careful with drinks now otherwise i'd awkwardly walk fast to the toliet to throw up then casually walk back like i went for a piss and nothing else had happened as i used to do shifty
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 am

crump wrote:The second time I went out just on Jagerbombs I got arrested, all being it wasn't my fault, but still.

I love drinking Fosters for some reason, had it for pre-drinks, the first 3 were rank then I just downed the shit.

I'm like that. It takes me about an hour to warm up, then I can down anything.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 am

crump wrote:The second time I went out just on Jagerbombs I got arrested, all being it wasn't my fault, but still.

What did you do? Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 am

George wrote:

I'm like that. It takes me about an hour to warm up, then I can down anything.

Yeah, the first 2 I'm like this is rank, then I was in the bar downing a Fosters and it was dripping everywhere. After that I was just like who fackin' wants some. CANTS.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 am

JamieB wrote:

Went out at 11pm ish, for a session, mate had work till 1.30 then was playing 'catch up' got to 5am, I got kicked out the bar for being too drink and passing out, woke up being sick everywhere. Then they decided to go McDonalds, me and my two mats at about 5ish. So we got halfway there, and he has a license, but took his Parents car, he isn't insured, crashed halfway there. We had to drive back 5mph, car got a bust tire so was loud as fuck. Pulled in and his Mum saw us pull in about 5.30am, we all legged it to our mates in the rain, we all passed out on his bed and woke up with 6 coppers shouting everywhere. I had nothing to do with it, at all. i was just a passenger, spent 8 hours int he cell as well as a post hangover shit with no paper and got released.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 am

Mrs Colin Stein, me and my youngest are currently enjoying a wee week in Benidorm. Before we came she bought us both a Union Flag beach towel. Each night they fly proudly from our balcony separated by the bairns Rangers towel. I watch some of the locals walk by, stop and stare at the display and then discuss it, no doubt recalling that momentous night in Barcelona in 72 or the up and coming return visit by the Bears.

Anyway at the poolside yesterday I was approached by a cockney guy, who explained he was a Chelsea supporting serving soldier (and Bear friendly) and asked if the flag display was mine. I said yes, and he said he didn´t want to sound cheeky but that the towels were sometimes flying upside down. I thought he was being petty, but he explained he expected more from the Quintessential British Club and that it was that attention to fine detail that made us different from all the rest. I was impressed that he was aware of the Quintessential mantle and I promised to make sure that the flags flew properly in future. Well the wife actually becasue she´s in charge of that sort of thing.

Last night as I sat in my balcony I watched my new Chelsea mate and his family return from the town. He stopped outside my balcony, proudly saluted the towels and then carried on to his apartment.

A proud moment.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 am

crump wrote:
    JamieB wrote:

Went out at 11pm ish, for a session, mate had work till 1.30 then was playing 'catch up' got to 5am, I got kicked out the bar for being too drink and passing out, woke up being sick everywhere. Then they decided to go McDonalds, me and my two mats at about 5ish. So we got halfway there, and he has a license, but took his Parents car, he isn't insured, crashed halfway there. We had to drive back 5mph, car got a bust tire so was loud as fuck. Pulled in and his Mum saw us pull in about 5.30am, we all legged it to our mates in the rain, we all passed out on his bed and woke up with 6 coppers shouting everywhere. I had nothing to do with it, at all. i was just a passenger, spent 8 hours int he cell as well as a post hangover shit with no paper and got released.

Ah so not your fault, i had expected to hear a fight or something shifty but yeah quite unfair of the police to do that.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 am

Fucking annoying, Mum and Dad found out because I had to meet them at 11am, got let out at 1pm. I was the one that told them where the keys were.

Coppers: 3 seconds to tell us where the keys are or all three are nicked
    Mates: I dunno
    Copper: 2
    Mates: I dunno!
    Me: They're in that draw mate
    Copper: 1, right you're all nicked
    Me: A dog lobster
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 am

crump wrote:Fucking annoying, Mum and Dad found out because I had to meet them at 11am, got let out at 1pm. I was the one that told them where the keys were.

Coppers: 3 seconds to tell us where the keys are or all three are nicked
    Mates: I dunno
    Copper: 2
    Mates: I dunno!
    Me: They're in that draw mate
    Copper: 1, right you're all nicked
    Me: A dog lobster

Wow what a lying cunt Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:42 am