Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Official Rugby League Thread

Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Official Rugby League Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Rugby League Thread

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Zzonked wrote:Well Sam Tomkins has signed off the right way as we won the league last night. Smile

Your team can be my NRL team now Chip as I wish for him to do well. Also Wests Tigers because of Pat Richards.

Watching the NRL grand final now and it's so much faster in general. Damn what a try by Jennings.
    dat Jennings try

I was so happy at the end, because I had money on the Roosters to win the Grand Final and I had money on Daly Cherry Evans to win MOTM

Dance
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:32 am

How is Sam Tomkins doing?
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Zzonked wrote:How is Sam Tomkins doing?

He is doing average. People were expecting big things from him at the start, like running over players and breaking thousands of tackles, hat-tricks every game.

Basically the Warriors have been below average this season, but in my opinion Tomkins has been fine. Bit shaky under the high ball and probably not worth the money they put out for him. But I think he'll be a good signing for the Warriors....

He plays like another half tbh, he hasn't yet got the understanding with Johnson. When that comes, expect big things.

Our whole team is a shambles, we let our best player leave last season and signed a shit guy to a mega contract and it's just a shambles. We need like a clean out of the people working at the club and basically start fresh Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:41 am

Salford are shite.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Tomkins is starting to play well
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am

Excellent.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 am

We got a Tomkins back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm