Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Theo Filippo
Harrold
Jorlung
fluffy_kittens
Laurencio
George
Bye_Ya
Danny
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
vex
Keanoo
Phadunkin Donuts
Cam
Rafael Benitez
19 posters

Suarez Speaks About Suspension

The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Suarez Speaks About Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Suarez Speaks About Suspension

Post by The_Quilo Sun May 27, 2012 3:13 pm

vex wrote:
    Keanoo wrote:Racist cunt.
    And you have a sloppy, mold infested vagina, Evra said so therefore it must be true.

You can fuck off this forum.

if Suarez really was correct, then why did the story of Dalglish, Comolli and Kuyt all differ and contradict? Suarez attempted to explain this away by saying that the two misunderstood him because the meaning "lost something in traslation". Kuyt speaks Dutch, Comolli Spanish. What are the chances that the two misunderstood him in two languages?

Kuyt, Dalglish and Comolli ALL stated on the record that Suarez said 'Tu es Negro' (you are black) or a variation thereof. What is the likelihood that all three would get it wrong?

Kuyt, Dalglish and Comolli basically backed up Evra's version of events, and made the FA's case for them.

Objectively speaking, it could be argued that it looks like Suarez changed his story after learning that Kuyt, Dalglish and Comolli contradicted him.

It's also entirely possibly that Kuyt, Dalglish and Comolli DID mishear/misunderstand Suarez. However, on the balance of probabilities (which is how the Panel assessed the evidence), you would have to say that it's not very probable.

The inconsistency between Suarez's own statement and what he told Comolli, Dalglish and Kuyt after the game was clearly fatal to his case, and I just don't see how three separate people could 'misunderstand' what Suarez told them.

Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Suarez Speaks About Suspension - Page 3 Empty Re: Suarez Speaks About Suspension

Post by Bye_Ya Sun May 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Even if he straight up lied, it wasn't a big deal. He called him black... wow, get on with life. It's one thing when a mob is jeering you and throwing bananas and shit, it's another when some guy does what Suarez does. People have said worse to me. He wasn't fucking 'abused' by that comment. He's a grown ass man, get the fuck on with it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Bye_Ya wrote:Even if he straight up lied, it wasn't a big deal. He called him black... wow, get on with life. It's one thing when a mob is jeering you and throwing bananas and shit, it's another when some guy does what Suarez does. People have said worse to me. He wasn't fucking 'abused' by that comment. He's a grown ass man, get the fuck on with it.

If he did call him black then he lied to the Independent Commission and slandered and libelled Patrice Evra by denying it.

If Suarez is such a man why didn't he just admit it?
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Jordi wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:I use the N word every day.

In fact it's hard to think of a day where I haven't racially insulted every human being I meet.
    You call yourelf a raghead Laughing

smug
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon May 28, 2012 4:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Bye_Ya wrote:Even if he straight up lied, it wasn't a big deal. He called him black... wow, get on with life. It's one thing when a mob is jeering you and throwing bananas and shit, it's another when some guy does what Suarez does. People have said worse to me. He wasn't fucking 'abused' by that comment. He's a grown ass man, get the fuck on with it.

If he did call him black then he lied to the Independent Commission and slandered and libelled Patrice Evra by denying it.

If Suarez is such a man why didn't he just admit it?

I never said he was a good man, or that I condone his actions.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 am

Alan wrote:Suarez Speaks About Suspension - Page 3 Geek_110
    I'm surprised there wasn't one paedophile joke here after this post..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:24 am