Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 am

my best squad:

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 Image-2

best spainish:

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 Image-1

Best english:

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 Image
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Toiled away to victory in season 25. Dance
    waggen
    waggen

Post by waggen Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 F030411d

My ultimate defenders: Pique, Ferdinand, Thiago Silva, Puyol, Terry, Ramos, Cole, Hummels
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 am

Just a brazilian team ive made:

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 4b606e11
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:59 am

Lost four straight games in season 26. Neutral Think I'll earn coins with pro leagues first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:38 am

How do you all get these squads? I keep having to sell shit players I get in packs to buy new packs that come with equally shit players sobbing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:43 am

Pico wrote:How do you all get these squads? I keep having to sell shit players I get in packs to buy new packs that come with equally shit players sobbing
    What packs are you buying?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 am

Gold shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 am

How far away are you from being able to buy platinum ones? shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 am

Do you have any platinum players?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 am

Need 28 points from 11 games to get the 110 points objective. think
    waggen
    waggen

Post by waggen Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:36 am

Patience is virtue! And don't be afraid to spend a few pounds if the right deal comes up.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 am

Spend real money on this? Groce.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 am

We got some bad asses in here
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 pm

this is my team after i think 3 platinum packs and decent amount of gold packs, still no ultimate Neutral
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 YOxUX
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Danny wrote:How far away are you from being able to buy platinum ones? shifty

Very shifty Usually I get to around 70k and then think "Sod it" and spend it on a gold pack rather than waiting an age to save up.
    Jquach888
    Jquach888

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Jquach888 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:42 am

oli_100785 wrote:
    Jquach888 wrote:I just can't get that perfect season.......I have 235 premium cash and don't know what to do with it, I dont want to spend any real money either. Any shouts? 2 for 1 platinum deal or keep accumulating?

Depends how good your team is, what level you are at and how likely you are to win Platinum transfers from winning games / leagues. Albeit I realise my post is kind of irrelevant now because that deal has expired... the new one seems half decent a 2 for 1 on Ultimate transfers as you are getting 2 Ultimate players, 2 Platinum players, 4 Gold players + about 6 equipment and 6 tactics (or something similar) for 400 Premium cash. Actually a much better deal than the 2 x 85+ English or Spanish player offer for 500 Premium cash (although I do realise this is mainly to help people get their Elite teams ready) but if you are not spending any real money it will take you a while (and may not even be possible) to accrue another 165 Premium cash so it will be almost impossible for you to do this by tomorrow morning (when the current offer expires).

I would say that I don't personally like Platinum transfers because you are very unlikely to get Ultimate players from doing it (my guess is probably 1 in 20 packs, somewhat depends how lucky you are too as some people have got 2 Ultimates from 7 packs and others have got 0 Ultimates from 25 packs etc) and once you reach the Elite leagues you will soon see that this game is all about Ultimate players so you will struggle to get far in the game without spending any real money at all in my opinion. So if you have mostly Gold players and a few Platinum players currently then I would say spend a few pounds (hardly going to bankrupt you) to top up your balance to 400 Premium cash and then use the 2 for 1 Ultimate transfer offer. I'm sure some people will say that they haven't spent any real money so far and still have some Ultimate players but those people have probably played the game for 1 year or more and opened about 100 Platinum packs etc.

The reason I also asked how good your team is was because if you have a good enough to get a minimum of 2 Platinum transfers from each Elite league (ie. you drop 6 points or less from 40 games) then you are better off spending the premium cash on unlocking extra games as you will get more Platinum packs from doing so. Once you are level 27 you can use the Wisdom Speech from the Coach to get 3 extra match credits for 10 Premium cash. This was you can get 30 games for 100 Premium cash (+ about 10 games from 2 hour clock running down) which should give you 2 Platinum transfers (or ideally an Ultimate transfer for 40/40 wins) for just 100 Premium cash and then repeat etc. Of course some people wouldn't want to spend premium cash on match credits but I find otherwise it is simply too slow to get through the seasons and acquire new players to improve your team.

Anyway just my thoughts! My advice would be do the 2 for 1 Ultimate transfer as you should improve your team sufficiently to be able to get better rewards from the seasons etc as you get at least 4 players to improve your team and a whole load of good equipment and tactics to help you win more matches.

Hey thanks for the advice, I'm on level 36 and haven't spent any real money as I feel the challenge of building the team over time is important. I've now got 2 ultimate players - Mascherano and Robben, however my strongest team is my premier league team and in BPL elite I can usually get at least 1 platinum pack, more often 2 packs.

I think I've opened about 20 platinum packs, last time I counted I had 24 platinum players and 2 ultimate, got lucky with a few gold packs that gave me platinum players. Once you complete all superstar seasons does anyone know whether there are anymore challenges? I have just the superstar one left now.

They really need to release an update for us ASAP
    Jquach888
    Jquach888

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Jquach888 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 am

My best superstars team
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 45365352

My best Spanish league team
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 0f020253

My best Premier league team
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 C0f84738

I need a few more top BBVA players though!!!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 am

Won a match 10-0. hehe
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 am

What team rating do I need to do win every game in the elite leagues(approximately)?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:04 am

Magellanic wrote:What team rating do I need to do win every game in the elite leagues(approximately)?

The elite leagues is the same level of teams, only made harder by the fact that you can only use that leagues players. I have a team rating of 90 with equipment and the +2 and it seems fairly easy to win every game.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    Magellanic wrote:What team rating do I need to do win every game in the elite leagues(approximately)?

The elite leagues is the same level of teams, only made harder by the fact that you can only use that leagues players. I have a team rating of 90 with equipment and the +2 and it seems fairly easy to win every game.

I would say this would also depend on what equipment you use and if you can use +2 team rating regularly (maybe for every game if you are lower rated team as you can just do 10 games a day and then reset the timer overnight) but I would guess at least 85+ team rating. Some people may say you can do it with less but not sure you could do it regularly with team below this level - I have to admit I didn't really try it unless I had at least a Platinum player in every position so maybe someone else knows better than me. Typically you can win almost all games but draw or lose 1 or 2 games so you will often get 2 x Platinum transfers instead of 1 Ultimate transfer. Try and make sure you are always using at least Elite equipment (+4) but preferably Pro equipment (+5). Typically I use Elite for the first 10-20 games and then go all Pro for every game after this if I have 15/15 or 20/20 etc. Also if you are not very high team rating (88+) then make sure you are always at Training 100. I would also say Tactics are massively important with Pressure being the best in my opinion. If not try Counter Attack but I have lost or drawn a few games using Zona Mista or less. A few Ultimate players will help and I like to play attacking formations like 3-4-3 with good strikers. Prioritize good strikers and the best equipment for them as they seem to have the best affect. Not sure if it makes any difference but I tend to play in the middle between Neutral and Attacking in my 'style'.

I now have pretty much the best Spanish team possible (don't think I can improve any players) which when equipped with all Pro (+5) equipment and +2 team rating takes me to 96 team rating overall. With this team (since getting Messi) I have won 40/40 in 4 of my 5 last La Liga Elite seasons (the other one I reset after drawing at 12/12) so I am getting lots of free Ultimate players now. It is nice Smile Just trying to get Tevez (88) , Vidic (89) and Cech (85) or Reina (85) now to improve my EPL Elite team - not that it really matters as even with those players my La Liga Elite team will still be a lot better due to the availability of higher rated players from this league (in fact all of the top 4 players in the game - Messi (94), Ronaldo (92), Xavi (92) and Iniesta (91) are from this league as well as the best goalkeeper - Casillas (89) ) so the only area you could be better in the EPL Elite is with defenders (eg. Vidic (89), Ferdinand (87) and Terry (86) ) because as far as I am aware the best defender is Spain is Pique (88) and after this the next highest is 86 (Puyol / Dani Alves etc)?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Just got Koscielny (BPL), Spahic (BBVA), and Enrique (both) in one gold pack. Smile Too bad they're all gold defenders.
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Supports : Newcastle United

Post by MangoChutney Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 am

Is Fabregas a Barca or Arsenal player in this? Can't remember from scouting Arsenal & I'm ages away from playing them! Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 537999
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 am

MangoChutney wrote:Is Fabregas a Barca or Arsenal player in this? Can't remember from scouting Arsenal & I'm ages away from playing them! Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 537999

He is in Barca, and one more thing, you dont have to play against them to scout them. You can scout all of the team without playing any of them.
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 am

Well shit the bed! lol I've been playing this game for months now & didn't know that! Thanks. Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 499859
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 am

I did not know that either. Suspect
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 pm

This mornings Ultimate transfer pack for winning the EPL..... Ricardo Carvalho 84 Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 207657 Spanish DF!
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I now have a Spanish Elite team but it's 4-3-3 and not nearly as good as my English but atleast I can post one.
    MangoChutney
    MangoChutney

Post by MangoChutney Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 Img0429

A random Italian team I can do... that is better than my Spanish. Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 27 1371890812

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:46 pm