Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 26 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by Cam Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 am

We don't bite either
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 am

Spanish keeper, Totti and 2 gold players I've already sold in a platinum pack. Finally got that Spanish team. cheers
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 am

I'm so pissed right now just won 39/39 games then drew against chelsea....
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:04 am

jedisniper wrote:
    Magellanic wrote:I just got Rooney from a platinum pack!! My luck is crazy in this game...

WOW, How many platinum pack did you bought before you got Rooney?

I bought 10+ platinum pack but have no luck to get an Ultimate player.

Off my 7th platinum pack. I'm 2 for 7 so far...
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 am

Hmm, are they going to bring back the 2 85+ Spanish players deal? They brought back the UK and Brazilian ones... Maybe they won't because they already got eliminated.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 pm

I think I need to leave the double players bonus for a couple of weeks. It gave me a chance for ultimate and then a chance for platinum before, but now it's only two golds.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

SBSP wrote:I think I need to leave the double players bonus for a couple of weeks. It gave me a chance for ultimate and then a chance for platinum before, but now it's only two golds.

I always get double match credits from day 6 instead so I can't get double on both. I have never even had a chance for an Ultimate player from that offer and not even sure I have ever got a Platinum player either!
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Magellanic wrote:Hmm, are they going to bring back the 2 85+ Spanish players deal? They brought back the UK and Brazilian ones... Maybe they won't because they already got eliminated.

I would prefer Argentinian 85+ or Barcelona 85+ deal so there is a chance to get Messi (and Tevez). I have all the other top 89+ players: Ronaldo (92), Xavi (92), Iniesta (91), Rooney (90), Robben (90) and Casillas (89) apart from Vidic (89). I think Messi is the only player that can improve my La Liga Elite team!

I can still improve my EPL Elite team by getting Vidic (89) and Tevez (88) but I think that is it? Unless there are other 88+ players in the EPL? However it doesn't really matter because I only play La Liga Elite now because my team is better. Still amazed how often I don't win 40/40 games due to 1 draw or 1 lose though --> often I lose with +2 team rating for some reason like last season I lost to Levante with 94 team rating vs 71 wtf.... I think Levante are my bogey team :S
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

I always get the players one, even if they're shite it's guaranteed coins.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Done get 90 points in a pro season. Need 4 more wins in the last 5 games to get another achievement. Dry Smile
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 am

Got lavvezi, and Spanish keeper in a platinum pack Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am

Completed season 24. Season 25 looks too hard. I think I'll wait until I can get at least one ultimate player.
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

oli_100785 wrote:
    Magellanic wrote:Hmm, are they going to bring back the 2 85+ Spanish players deal? They brought back the UK and Brazilian ones... Maybe they won't because they already got eliminated.

I would prefer Argentinian 85+ or Barcelona 85+ deal so there is a chance to get Messi (and Tevez). I have all the other top 89+ players: Ronaldo (92), Xavi (92), Iniesta (91), Rooney (90), Robben (90) and Casillas (89) apart from Vidic (89). I think Messi is the only player that can improve my La Liga Elite team!

I can still improve my EPL Elite team by getting Vidic (89) and Tevez (88) but I think that is it? Unless there are other 88+ players in the EPL? However it doesn't really matter because I only play La Liga Elite now because my team is better. Still amazed how often I don't win 40/40 games due to 1 draw or 1 lose though --> often I lose with +2 team rating for some reason like last season I lost to Levante with 94 team rating vs 71 wtf.... I think Levante are my bogey team :S

I just drew to Levante today, goodbye perfect season
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Just finish another elite PL with all winning, got maicon.

Originally thought I would get a nice RB for my all star team but then realise he is mark as MF. Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:23 pm

icelemontea1020 wrote:Just finish another elite PL with all winning, got maicon.

Originally thought I would get a nice RB for my all star team but then realise he is mark as MF. Neutral

There are some stupid things like that. I noticed Kolo Toure is marked as a MF too, even though I don't think he's ever played in midfield for City. Also Messi is a forward and Ronaldo is a MF, surely if Messi is a forward then Ronaldo should be too.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 pm

bearofhonor wrote:
    oli_100785 wrote:

Lol yeh Levante are harder to beat than Real Madrid and Barcelona Very Happy It's so annoying though to just lose or draw 1 game! As so often the Platinum transfers are of 0 value to me as no Platinum players (and even very few Ultimate players) can actually improve my teams so I am just hoping for good tactics (ie. Pressure ideally or Counter Attack if not) and good items plus hope to get lucky with an Ultimate player but only about 1 out of 25 seem to be an Ultimate!
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 pm

icelemontea1020 wrote:Just finish another elite PL with all winning, got maicon.

Yeh wtf is that about... he is definitely a right back. I would also consider Iniesta to be a midfielder instead of a striker personally but that one is a little more up for debate I guess.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Zzonked wrote:

There are some stupid things like that. I noticed Kolo Toure is marked as a MF too, even though I don't think he's ever played in midfield for City. Also Messi is a forward and Ronaldo is a MF, surely if Messi is a forward then Ronaldo should be too.

Lol just saw your post after I added mine :S Kolo Toure is funny one, it's even more inappropriate than Maicon as he is an out and out central defender! Maybe they mixed him up with Yaya Toure lol! Bizarrely Yaya Toure isn't even in the Man City team. There are also several other squads massively out of date but that is to be expected when the game is over a year old I suppose. Although someone posted a message here recently talking about an update for the Facebook version of this game due in mid-August so you would think they would also be releasing the same (or similar) update for the iPhone version too.... my thoughts is it would be better to wait until end of August for when the transfer window closes. Still curious what updates / changes / additions there will be!! Hopefully lots more new features and leagues and options to interact with other players of the games (trades / matches etc) aswell as standard changes to player ratings / clubs etc
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

I have a feeling the first ultimate player I get will be someone crap like Gervinho, who ends up getting demoted to platinum. Neutral
    jedisniper
    jedisniper

Post by jedisniper Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:36 am

oli_100785 wrote:
    bearofhonor wrote:

Lol yeh Levante are harder to beat than Real Madrid and Barcelona Very Happy It's so annoying though to just lose or draw 1 game! As so often the Platinum transfers are of 0 value to me as no Platinum players (and even very few Ultimate players) can actually improve my teams so I am just hoping for good tactics (ie. Pressure ideally or Counter Attack if not) and good items plus hope to get lucky with an Ultimate player but only about 1 out of 25 seem to be an Ultimate!

Hi All, I suspect that EA may not give you chances to get an ultimate player from platimun pack once you have already bought some ultimate player with real money, EA knows that you are able to pay the real money and already build up a strong team. If you have the chances to get Ultimate player form winning 2X platimun packs. You will no longer buy any ultimate player with real money.

I bought six 85+ UK players and I had already won 20+ platimun packs. I still cannot get the 7th ultimate player. EA are doing a 'Big' business and bring you down by one draw/lost with a weak team like Wigan, Swansea or Levante and you can always win 39 games in a season.

If it is real, I will probably quit this game. Although I have already spend 50$ in this game.
    icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Post by icelemontea1020 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 am

jedisniper wrote:
    oli_100785 wrote:

Hi All, I suspect that EA may not give you chances to get an ultimate player from platimun pack once you have already bought some ultimate player with real money, EA knows that you are able to pay the real money and already build up a strong team. If you have the chances to get Ultimate player form winning 2X platimun packs. You will no longer buy any ultimate player with real money.

I bought six 85+ UK players and I had already won 20+ platimun packs. I still cannot get the 7th ultimate player. EA are doing a 'Big' business and bring you down by one draw/lost with a weak team like Wigan, Swansea or Levante and you can always win 39 games in a season.

If it is real, I will probably quit this game. Although I have already spend 50$ in this game.

I just open my 25th platinum pack and I didnt purchase anything but still no ultimate. Damn my luck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 am

I won a match 14-6 Neutral
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 am

jedisniper wrote:

I really don't think that this is real, I bought 3 of the 2 85+ Spanish players deal and I've gotten 2 ultimates from 7 platinum packs. I really believe that it is just luck. The key to this game is patience.
    Jquach888
    Jquach888

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Jquach888 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 am

I just can't get that perfect season.......I have 235 premium cash and don't know what to do with it, I dont want to spend any real money either. Any shouts? 2 for 1 platinum deal or keep accumulating?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 am

come join us in the rest of the forum ^
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Jquach888 wrote:I just can't get that perfect season.......I have 235 premium cash and don't know what to do with it, I dont want to spend any real money either. Any shouts? 2 for 1 platinum deal or keep accumulating?

Depends how good your team is, what level you are at and how likely you are to win Platinum transfers from winning games / leagues. Albeit I realise my post is kind of irrelevant now because that deal has expired... the new one seems half decent a 2 for 1 on Ultimate transfers as you are getting 2 Ultimate players, 2 Platinum players, 4 Gold players + about 6 equipment and 6 tactics (or something similar) for 400 Premium cash. Actually a much better deal than the 2 x 85+ English or Spanish player offer for 500 Premium cash (although I do realise this is mainly to help people get their Elite teams ready) but if you are not spending any real money it will take you a while (and may not even be possible) to accrue another 165 Premium cash so it will be almost impossible for you to do this by tomorrow morning (when the current offer expires).

I would say that I don't personally like Platinum transfers because you are very unlikely to get Ultimate players from doing it (my guess is probably 1 in 20 packs, somewhat depends how lucky you are too as some people have got 2 Ultimates from 7 packs and others have got 0 Ultimates from 25 packs etc) and once you reach the Elite leagues you will soon see that this game is all about Ultimate players so you will struggle to get far in the game without spending any real money at all in my opinion. So if you have mostly Gold players and a few Platinum players currently then I would say spend a few pounds (hardly going to bankrupt you) to top up your balance to 400 Premium cash and then use the 2 for 1 Ultimate transfer offer. I'm sure some people will say that they haven't spent any real money so far and still have some Ultimate players but those people have probably played the game for 1 year or more and opened about 100 Platinum packs etc.

The reason I also asked how good your team is was because if you have a good enough to get a minimum of 2 Platinum transfers from each Elite league (ie. you drop 6 points or less from 40 games) then you are better off spending the premium cash on unlocking extra games as you will get more Platinum packs from doing so. Once you are level 27 you can use the Wisdom Speech from the Coach to get 3 extra match credits for 10 Premium cash. This was you can get 30 games for 100 Premium cash (+ about 10 games from 2 hour clock running down) which should give you 2 Platinum transfers (or ideally an Ultimate transfer for 40/40 wins) for just 100 Premium cash and then repeat etc. Of course some people wouldn't want to spend premium cash on match credits but I find otherwise it is simply too slow to get through the seasons and acquire new players to improve your team.

Anyway just my thoughts! My advice would be do the 2 for 1 Ultimate transfer as you should improve your team sufficiently to be able to get better rewards from the seasons etc as you get at least 4 players to improve your team and a whole load of good equipment and tactics to help you win more matches.
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 am

oli_100785 wrote:
    Depends how good your team is, what level you are at and how likely you are to win Platinum transfers from winning games / leagues. Albeit I realise my post is kind of irrelevant now because that deal has expired... the new one seems half decent a 2 for 1 on Ultimate transfers as you are getting 2 Ultimate players, 2 Platinum players, 4 Gold players + about 6 equipment and 6 tactics (or something similar) for 400 Premium cash. Actually a much better deal than the 2 x 85+ English or Spanish player offer for 500 Premium cash (although I do realise this is mainly to help people get their Elite teams ready) but if you are not spending any real money it will take you a while (and may not even be possible) to accrue another 165 Premium cash so it will be almost impossible for you to do this by tomorrow morning (when the current offer expires).

I would say that I don't personally like Platinum transfers because you are very unlikely to get Ultimate players from doing it (my guess is probably 1 in 20 packs, somewhat depends how lucky you are too as some people have got 2 Ultimates from 7 packs and others have got 0 Ultimates from 25 packs etc) and once you reach the Elite leagues you will soon see that this game is all about Ultimate players so you will struggle to get far in the game without spending any real money at all in my opinion. So if you have mostly Gold players and a few Platinum players currently then I would say spend a few pounds (hardly going to bankrupt you) to top up your balance to 400 Premium cash and then use the 2 for 1 Ultimate transfer offer. I'm sure some people will say that they haven't spent any real money so far and still have some Ultimate players but those people have probably played the game for 1 year or more and opened about 100 Platinum packs etc.

The reason I also asked how good your team is was because if you have a good enough to get a minimum of 2 Platinum transfers from each Elite league (ie. you drop 6 points or less from 40 games) then you are better off spending the premium cash on unlocking extra games as you will get more Platinum packs from doing so. Once you are level 27 you can use the Wisdom Speech from the Coach to get 3 extra match credits for 10 Premium cash. This was you can get 30 games for 100 Premium cash (+ about 10 games from 2 hour clock running down) which should give you 2 Platinum transfers (or ideally an Ultimate transfer for 40/40 wins) for just 100 Premium cash and then repeat etc. Of course some people wouldn't want to spend premium cash on match credits but I find otherwise it is simply too slow to get through the seasons and acquire new players to improve your team.

Anyway just my thoughts! My advice would be do the 2 for 1 Ultimate transfer as you should improve your team sufficiently to be able to get better rewards from the seasons etc as you get at least 4 players to improve your team and a whole load of good equipment and tactics to help you win more matches.

I'm in a dilemna. I've been waiting for the 2 85+ SPanish players deal because I need a spanish striker to complete my Spanish elite team. However, this 2 for 1 deal seems tempting. Should I risk waiting for the Spanish deal to reappear or grab this current deal while I can? Any advice? btw You give really good advice Smile
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:53 am

My Ultimate Players: j.cesar,ferdinand,robben,fabregas,lampard,maicon,mata,mascherano,mountino,lavezzi,rooney and pato

also how do you upload screen shots?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 am

guys, You should post more in the football section and the chat thread, we dont bite Smile
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:55 am

Fifa Superstars King 101 wrote:My Ultimate Players: j.cesar,ferdinand,robben,fabregas,lampard,maicon,mata,mascherano,mountino,lavezzi,rooney and pato

also how do you upload screen shots?
    Photobucket, Minus...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 2:23 am