Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 24 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Cam Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Sin cara has changed his entrance shifty
    Cam
    Cam

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 24 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Cam Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

I like that thing where he jumps off the ropes, doing some good hurricanranas
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm

He's incredibly shit technically though.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah, he's not great at selling moves either. Is Ryback ever going do anything apart from beat up no namers? Dry Smile surely they've made their point that he's really strong
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Goldberg version 2. He went like a hundred matches without losing, so just put up with it.

Prefer Damien Sandow anyway, would be ridiculous if he doesn't get enough heat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 pm

I'd pay to not see a Kane AJ romance.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Sin Cara's style is awesome, has a lot of great moves.

But, who else perfectly predicted how the Cena-Tensai match was going to play out? Lame ass ending with super cena smh.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 am

To be honest, I thought that Show would interfere when Johnny said that it would be no DQ.

Vince McMahon back next week yippee
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 am

Even Michael Cole got super Cena'd rofl

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 am

Cena is a terrible role model.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 am

Yeah, I'm watching it now, such a bully shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 am

What is this?
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 am

Cam wrote:What ever happened to the general manager of RAW being a laptop? Did we ever find out who was on te other side?

No, Triple H just sacked the computer and that was the end of it.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 am

I love Lady Gaga wrote:
    Cam wrote:What ever happened to the general manager of RAW being a laptop? Did we ever find out who was on te other side?

No, Triple H just sacked the computer and that was the end of it.

Laughing

Such a shit storyline that could have been so much bigger if they brought in a big name Rolling Eyes
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Stone Cold did a brilliant job as GM ;D
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 pm

That was a great episode. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:12 am

It was shit...
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 am

Ok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 am

Tell me what was good about it.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 am

I do not have to explain myself to you.

Also, ridiculous how Big Show has gone from having a relatively competive match with Cody, to demolishing a guy on a 22 match win streak in about a month..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 am

You said it was good so why wont you share your opinion?

I will share mine with you, WWE embarrassed their best commentator yet again. Ziggler is still with Vickie despite interrupting her last week on Smackdown and Big Show v Cena is getting more build up than the WWE Championship match.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 am

Last two Raws have been diabolical.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 am

And who do you guys think will still be relevant at the end of the year who debuted this year?

Tensai
    Funkasaurus
    Ryback
    Damien Sandow
    Antonio Cesaro
    Darren Young and Titus O' Niel
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 am

Do you know what would have been pretty cool. If Ziggler keeps signalling he wants to be on his own until No Way Out where Ziggler and Swagger go for the tag titles again. They lose due to Ziggler taking the pin after a Swagger mistake. Swagger starts having a go at Ziggler saying it was his fault and he has been uninterested for weeks etc, then just demolishes him, puts him in the ankle lock for a few mins etc.

Later that PPV.... Ziggler demands a match against Swagger (fits in with his fighting 2 matches at a few PPV's this year) and beats him.

Would be a pretty cool way to break him up from them but it will never happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 am

Mason wrote:And who do you guys think will still be relevant at the end of the year who debuted this year?

Tensai
    Funkasaurus
    Ryback
    Damien Sandow

Antonio Cesaro
    Darren Young and Titus O' Niel

Brodus Clay is gonna turn heel later in the year and it should be pretty epic if done correctly. They can't break the kiddies hearts with Cena because he is too big so they're gonna do it with Brodus. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 am

I agree with James' picks, especially Sandow. He's brilliant.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:29 am

Ryback will be another version of Goldberg I think. I like Damien Sandow, his peformances have been very entertaining.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm

I like Brodus Clay but at the same time he is kind of disgusting and annoying Laughing but yeah Mason you're probably right.

Sandow i really hope doesn't despite him doing well yet a cocky annoying act so far.

I love Ryback tbh, not the prettiest but still Laughing hope he gets a real challenge soon Smile.

Unsure about Tensai and Cesaro tbh but Young and O'Niel i think look really good.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 pm

That Funkasaurus gimmick is annoying imo.

I hope Ryback and Sandow get a solid push, like for the U.S title or Intercontinental.

Young and O'Neil look good, like what i've seen from them.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 am

Tensai - Already irrelevant Laughing
    Funkasaurus - Needs an actual feud
    Ryback - Boring me already but I can see what they are trying with him. Not seen enough to judge in ring yet
    Damien Sandow - Good gimmick, looks good in-ring, could be great
    Antonio Cesaro - Quite like him too, good in-ring and he's with Aksana too eek2
    Darren Young and Titus O' Niel - Decent in a poor tag division

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:06 pm