Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 13 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Santino is actually a very good wrestler, and has proven that. Though his comedy shtick has gone on far too long for most to take him seriously enough. Hornswoggle needs gone, he's ruined wrestlers (and one of the greatest stables in history and the cruiserweight title) for me, Finlay, DX, Brodus Clay, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel etc. He doesn't put people over, he ruins it. I love Brodus Clay and the Funkasaurus, but seeing Hornswoggle dressed up as that has completely ruined it for me.

Brodus Clay is very good as a big man, and I like him. We have far too many serious big man gimmicks, so it's nice to see a throwback to the old days of gimmicks. When it eventually once its course he can turn psycho and turn heel on the funkettes and fans.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 13 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Demoz Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 am

^ I agree. Hornswoggle is nothing but a buzzkill. Ruins everything that he gets involves with as you mentioned. He's just a comedy act if you wanna call it that
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Ziggler has to get a major push this year. I think Punk is the only guy to make it to the top since the Cena/Orton/Batista trio all those years ago, plus he deserves it.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 13 NeQN1

eek
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm

jeb4eva wrote:Ziggler has to get a major push this year. I think Punk is the only guy to make it to the top since the Cena/Orton/Batista trio all those years ago, plus he deserves it.

I'd definitely say Edge was up there.

jeb4eva wrote:WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 13 NeQN1

Run

Watched SD for about 5mins yesterday, Khali beat Cody Rhodes Gun
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Do a lot of people still watch wrestling? I used to love it in like 2006 but I lost touch with it in 2008. Is it worth watching again?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 am

Watch it and find out, we have no idea who you are or what you used to watch wrestling for. Millions watch it...
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 am

This will be getting streamed.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 am

Kane at WM, Orton on SD.. Orton has the last laugh going into the PPV... surely a Kane win pray
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:05 am

Whoever stays up tonight, remember there is a match on half an hour before Extreme Rules starts on Youtube between the Miz and Santino.

I probably wont be staying up.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:06 am

I'll be watching anyway, can we watch in UK? its WORLD Wrestling Entertainment but for some reason most of their videos dont work in the UK scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 am

I assume so. Would be awful if only US residents could watch it.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 am

the videos they upload on their main channel can only be viewed in the us facepalm
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 am

Kharma pray

Probably won't be staying up, getting a link tomorrow instead.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 am

Will be staying up, but as others won't be is there any point in posting? Laughing
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

Think i'll stay up and watch :p got quite interested in in lately Smile hope Brock Lesnar loses tbh.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:32 am

Is it on Sky Sports or SBO? shifty

PaddyPower doing bets on WWE again for this Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 am

It's on Sky Box office.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 am

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/121880/1/watch-wwe-extreme-rules-2012.html

Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 am

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
    Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (c)
    Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk (c)
    Kane vs. Randy Orton
    Beth Pheonix vs. Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella (c)
    Big Show (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
    Santino Marella (c) vs. The Miz

So this is the card. Lesnar is obviously gonna win. Sheamus isn't gonna lose the title yet. I think Jericho may win in the only title change of the night. Not sure between Orton and Kane. Nikki will obviously retain. I expect Big Show to retain. And I can't see one of the most over superstars losing to someone who hasn't been on Raw in weeks in a Youtube match.

Tempted to put money on the matches I said, seems pretty obvious.
    Stokes
    Stokes

Supports : Celtic

Post by Stokes Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 am

I may watch this, what time does it start? And does anyone have a link? Smile
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

Jamieb08 wrote:http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/121880/1/watch-wwe-extreme-rules-2012.html

Coffee

Neutral and i think at 1am.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 am

Jamieb08 wrote:Think i'll stay up and watch :p got quite interested in in lately Smile hope Brock Lesnar loses tbh.

Rolling Eyes
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 am

James wrote:Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
    Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (c)
    Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk (c)
    Kane vs. Randy Orton
    Beth Pheonix vs. Nikki Bella w/ Brie Bella (c)
    Big Show (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
    Santino Marella (c) vs. The Miz

So this is the card. Lesnar is obviously gonna win. Sheamus isn't gonna lose the title yet. I think Jericho may win in the only title change of the night. Not sure between Orton and Kane. Nikki will obviously retain. I expect Big Show to retain. And I can't see one of the most over superstars losing to someone who hasn't been on Raw in weeks in a Youtube match.

Tempted to put money on the matches I said, seems pretty obvious.

Agree with all of them and would give Orton a win as it is probably the last match of the rivalry. The only debatable one for me would be the WWE championship, hope and think Y2J will win...he can't really go anywhere with another loss.

Stokes wrote:I may watch this, what time does it start? And does anyone have a link? Smile

Starts at 1am, Jamie posted a link above Smile

---

Really hope they've got the pyro sorted for Lesnars entrance eek2
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:Think i'll stay up and watch :p got quite interested in in lately Smile hope Brock Lesnar loses tbh.

Rolling Eyes

What?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 am

Il be here and posting if anyone else is..1am start WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 13 2156770003
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 am

I might as well stay up for a bit. I'll be depressed if CM Punk loses.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 am

if hes gonna lose its to Jericho.. most definately not a bad thing.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 am

I just feel that he should win this storyline, I mean he's meant to be the good guy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 am

Crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am