Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am

He's been doing them for the past few weeks Laughing

The GAB SD special:

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 am

The Heath Slator bit. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:17 am

So true too, probably the worst segment all year.

Nothing can compare to the glass shattering Run
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Who is the GM for tomorrow guys?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

Don't think they've been named yet, happy for the surprise.

They have to be a former 'authority figure' don't they?

HBK, Slaughter - Commissioners
    Austin, Regal, Bret - RAW GM's
    Steph, Heyman - SD GM's

Some would obviously be a lot better than others...
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 am

They should make a little storyline where they ask Paul Heyman to be a GM as a way to try and butter him up to persuade Brock Lesnar to accept the SummerSlam match.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Did anyone watch Raw? shifty

Also, is Money in the Bank free or is it on box office?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 pm

I wished I hadn't. Hornswoggle, fuck me.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm watching it now.

MITB is free to watch on sky sports, as is Hell in a Cell in October shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 am

Hornswoggle.......

Punk's catapulting down to mediocrity.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 am

They could have done better with the whole anonymous gm thing, hornswoggle and santino are the biggest clowns on the roster.
    BillyBrightJogOn
    BillyBrightJogOn

Supports : Brighton & Portsmouth

Post by BillyBrightJogOn Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:59 am

When some big dude pushed another dude in a wheelchair off the stage a few months ago, I think it was possibly the funniest acting I have ever seen in my life Laughing

Puts the actors in neighbours to shame.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 am

Cam wrote:I'm watching it now.

MITB is free to watch on sky sports, as is Hell in a Cell in October shifty

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 23431558
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 am

That meme is shite.

jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:40 am

Cam wrote:That meme is shite.

I think it's quite funny, especially these ones:

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Dwight-Schrute-meme-2

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 1u7p

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 Tumblr_m5vzbszSEZ1ryp73io1_1280
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm

RAW was shit, didn't actually realise that Hornswoggle was the anonymous GM until I saw the recap on SD facepalm

The second time the midget has fucked up the end of a long running story which had the potential for a brilliant reveal. Think of the push that a decent wrestler could have gotten from the 'Vince's illegitimate son' story, could have made Mr. Kennedy in the WWE and instead we got a couple of comedy promos with DX, Hornswoggle and Vince.

Saw bits of SD too, didn't look great. It is good to see the tag team division getting some work done though.

Looks like the best show again this week was NXT. It's gotten a smaller set, more of the FCW roster and JR is one of the commentators cheers definitely worth a watch in the new format.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 29 I2TiqpJWApPkO

Obviously planned it before, just makes them two even better not worthy
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 am

RAW was bollocks,The PPV doesn't look very good Super Cena win will again Neutral. It was funny watching AJ stutter thou,They've fucked up with the CM Punk character thou.Least it's on Sky Sports I'll watch it just because of that tbh.I just hope CR wins Smackdown MITB
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 am

My prediction for the matches that I can remember:

Smackdown MITB: Dolph Ziggler

RAW MITB: John Cena (Rolling Eyes)

WWE Championship Match: Daniel Bryan (with AJ siding with him somehow) and then there will be feud with CM Punk chasing for the title and eventually winning it, maybe at SummerSlam (I want Punk to win though)

World Heavyweight championship match: Sheamus (don't really care though, want Dolph Ziggler to be champion tbh)
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:55 am

Cam wrote:My prediction for the matches that I can remember:

Smackdown MITB: Dolph Ziggler

RAW MITB: John Cena (Rolling Eyes)

WWE Championship Match: Daniel Bryan (with AJ siding with him somehow) and then there will be feud with CM Punk chasing for the title and eventually winning it, maybe at SummerSlam (I want Punk to win though)

World Heavyweight championship match: Sheamus (don't really care though, want Dolph Ziggler to be champion tbh)

Cena will unfortunately win, but still hope Jericho gets it. Want to see him as a champion already!

I'm hoping Bryan wins it this time, i think more storylines can come out of this. The finish should be really interesting.

Del Rio Cool gets this tonight and feuds with Ziggler and Sheamus.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 am

Bryan over Punk via help from AJ.

Big Show over Cena, Kane and Jericho.

Sheamus over ADR.

Ziggler to win SD MITB.

Unfortunately we're probably gonna get some shit match added to the card for no reason.. more than likely Brodus Clep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Bryan over Punk via help from AJ.

Big Show over Cena, Kane and Jericho.

Sheamus over ADR.

Ziggler to win SD MITB.

Unfortunately we're probably gonna get some shit match added to the card for no reason.. more than likely Brodus Clep.

Definitely Ryback.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:03 am

Feed me more! Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:03 am

Ryback will have another squash match. When will he actually have a feud or something. Dry Smile
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 am

CR-Smackdown MITB
    Jericho (I hope)-RAW MITB
    Punk over Bryan
    Sheamus will beat ADR
    Kofi In Truth or whatever will beat Hunico and Camacho in the barrio
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 am

It would be a shock if Cena doesn't win it imo, the only person I could understand winning if it's not him, is Big Show. I'd prefer Big Show to win it tbh.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 am

Cam wrote:It would be a shock if Cena doesn't win it imo, the only person I could understand winning if it's not him, is Big Show. I'd prefer Big Show to win it tbh.
    I so want Jericho to win,Make Punk and Bryan the main event Jericho wins MITB he comes out starts making out with AJ saying he's the best in the world and then Punk hits him with the GTS and pins him Laughing .
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:10 am

That would be really weird. shifty
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 am

I've still got a bad feeling,Cena will win cash it in and then at Summerslam for WWE title we see a wrestlemania rematch between the rock and Cena.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 am

I've already said this, but I can see Cena cashing in the MITB on the 1000th episode.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 am

Cam wrote:I've already said this, but I can see Cena cashing in the MITB on the 1000th episode.
    Please no,Atleast if Big Slow wins MITB and wins the belt he'd probably have a Mark henry like run with the championship,Isn't the new championship suppose to be revealed too on the 1000th episode?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm