Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 15 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 pm

He's fucking mental Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 15 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm

omfg Lesnar almost died.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:51 pm

oh fuck off, what a big load of shit.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Good! cunt. Fucking yes! Very Happy Can't believe Cena came back from that Very Happy
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Jamieb08 wrote:Good! cunt. Fucking yes! Very Happy Can't believe Cena came back from that Very Happy

Seriously.. die.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Fuck you he's a cunt.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Takes Super Cena to new extremes.. excuse the pun.. fuck that shit. Hope he doesnt come back from his time off.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Saw the last 5 minutes there. Both guys were the worse for wear. Big respect to Cena even though I don't particularly like him that much.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 pm

How can you respect him more after that? He basically done what has got him so hated in the first place..
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm

I never disliked him before but now i have quite a bit respect for him too after that tbh. Getting his armed broken and stuff so yeah did well obviously xD
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Post by jeb4eva Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:How can you respect him more after that? He basically done what has got him so hated in the first place..

Well it wasn't a great booking by the creative team to be fair as Lesnar should have been put over. But I could see at the end there how much hard work Cena puts in to the company. He gives it his all and he definitely deserves a break for the time being. What now for Lesnar ...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Hmmm, there was rumours last week that Cena was on his way, he posted something controversial on twitter then deleted it 10 minutes later.

Bit odd, what he said and especially the middle finger to the crowd at the end. Something must have gone on backstage. silent
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 pm

What the actual fuck was that? Faces win nearly all the matches? That....Super Cena....Brock Lesnar losing his first match back. Jericho not winning a single major match. Ziggler losing again.

But that Cena match was disgusting. 6 minutes of celebrations to boot. And the way he wins it...you thought for sure Brock would have recovered by the time he went for the AA. But everything is irrelevant in the face of Super Cena. AA on the steps, classic. Trying to make an awfully tame finisher look lethal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 am

I'm cooled down now. I see it slightly differently. Cena's win was a Pyrrhic victory. I mean, he was decimated. No foul play from Lesnar, just embarrassing domination. And how did he win? Foul play. But still, I hated that he had all the time to give the Super Cena armwaving and Brock was still out of it.

Punk is Super Punk. Tired of him.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue May 01, 2012 3:53 am

Better idea would have been Brock destroying Cena, thus forcing him to take time off to sell the beating, then come back and get over on Brock..

You dont bring back someone like Lesnar, with all the buildup and have him lose his first match Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Better idea would have been Brock destroying Cena, thus forcing him to take time off to sell the beating, then come back and get over on Brock..

You dont bring back someone like Lesnar, with all the buildup and have him lose his first match Neutral

If Brock had won, then Cena would have won the feud for sure. Simple, drama around Cena, he's shit now according to commentators, he reaches the inner lion and overcomes Brock in a lastditch attempt.

But this way? He suffered an embarrassing win to Brock where EVERYONE knew it was a fluke. The fucking metal chain. Brock's not done destroying him, Brock has the momentum because he's now chasing Cena not the other way round.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue May 01, 2012 4:33 am

How long is Cena gonna be out for?

I'm also a bit surprised that Punk won last night, (I'm glad though) I don't see what the point of bringing Jericho back was if he was just going to lose over and over again, unless he was just there to give Punk some substance to his title reign
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 am

Disappointing results from this ppv imo. It was shit.

Not only did we see "vintage" Super Cena, we also saw Super Punk. Neutral

This Cena win is probably worse than the match against The Miz and Alex Riley.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:50 am

Utter frickin domination. I thought they were phasing out Super Cena.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue May 01, 2012 5:51 am

I remember the match against Miz and Riley, that was pathetic. facepalm Especially when they got that kid to tell him to quit and he was like 'NEVERRRRRR'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:51 am

Punk's sister. rofl Could they get a worse actress?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 am

https://twitter.com/#!/ResRooney

Agree with his last tweet.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 am

I didn't like the way that the commentators were sucking up to UFC/MMA, it's supposed to be wrestling, not fighting, and I think they've integrated it to much with Brock Lesnar's moves. Not to mention that he was far to careless, I love seeing big bumps and seeing them put their bodies on the line just as much as anyone else, but those elbow hits at the beginning and that submission move could have really done some bad damage. I wasn't to keen on the match at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 am

Considering this is a legitimacy storyline, its only right that Lesnar still has a few of his UFC tricks since he just left them.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue May 01, 2012 8:32 am

I just find it a bit strange that WWE would openly talk about UFC. Lesnar practically decimated Cena and he did it with all his MMA shit, it kind of makes WWE look less 'legitimate' even though Cena picked up the win, everyone saw what happened.

I just think it would have been better without all the ground and pounds. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:33 am

Just realised, Brock might actually go mad now. Laughing No smirking, just rage.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 am

What time is Raw on tonight UK time?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 am

Jamieb08 wrote:What time is Raw on tonight UK time?
    2AM
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue May 01, 2012 9:25 am

Just finished wat Extreme Rules. Cannot believe Cena won, made me a little mad. Hopefully it just fuels Lesnar into destroying Cena, I hate that douche. Other than that it all went as expected. Laughing
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue May 01, 2012 9:26 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:What time is Raw on tonight UK time?
    2AM

Hmm i may stay up....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:29 am