Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

Just watched the Story of Edge documentary, brilliant though a shame there was no mention of Rated RKO Sad
    easley91
    easley91

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:38 am

Harrold wrote:Just started watching "You Think You Know Me".
    I just watched it. Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 am

How weird. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 1360780469
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:43 am

Indeed. There were a few appearences I didn't expect and one or two that I thought should've been included but probably not possible. Still good though, I love these DVDs as they actually talk about working with each other and sorting out matches and how certain things came about.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am

I've nearly finished watching disc 1. It's gonna take a few days to get through it all. Laughing

Always was a fan of Edge. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 914411
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 am

I've always liked Edge, except when he took the World Heavyweight championship from The Undertaker. Alee
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 am

I downloaded it, because I haven't got the money at the moment and it's my birthday a week on Monday so no point buying anything til at least the week after. Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 am

I downloaded it too. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:52 am

I just thought I'd mention when my birthday is just so you all know. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 279869
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 am

Noted. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 1737351400

Anyone know what the deal with this Ryback is? Is he going to be a main fixture?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 am

Harrold wrote:Noted. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 1737351400

Anyone know what the deal with this Ryback is? Is he going to be a main fixture?

Well, people were raving about him when he was Skip Sheffield, with that stupid name and gimmick.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 am

I think he is. Not sure what the idea of having talent watching from the back laughing is though. I loved him when he was Skip Sheffield, the Ryback gimmick isn't over with me yet but it may well grow on me in the future.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 am

It seems like they are bringing in superstars who just dominate their opponents Brodus Clay, Tensai and this Ryback dude. Are they pushing them on for title shots?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

Tensai is set to feud with Punk, unless things change. Brodus will probably go for tag titles with Santino once he finally drops the US and Ryback not sure where he's going. Don't even know if he's meant to be face or heel. Neutral
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 am

I like Brodus. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 279869
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 am

Watching through some of the matches on the Edge documentary and damn Lita was hot. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 859644
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Ryback reminds me of Goldberg with all that strength and power, and shaved head Razz
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 pm

10RLegend wrote:Ryback reminds me of Goldberg with all that strength and power, and shaved head Razz

I was thinking that, all the shouting he does as well. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

RAW in London tonight, am going myself. Can't wait, the crowd should be hot. Always is in London. All I want to hear is this..
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 am

will it air at 2am as usual?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 am

Have fun Easley, I hope Lesnar is on the show tonight. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 9905
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 am

Is it still at 2am? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 am

If Lesnar left because of the rigorous travelling schedule, would he really want to go to London?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 am

Lesnar's new ring gear.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 Brocklesnar_3_full
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 am

I thought Lesnar left to try his luck in the NFL? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 9 279869
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:25 am

Anyone else staying up to watch it?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 am

What time is it on?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 am

2am to 4am.. even though it's in London tonight. Dry Smile
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:30 am

Yeah, fuck it. I don't do anything in the day time.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am

Debating whether to watch in bed or not think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:55 pm