Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 pm

did Punk say WWF universe or was I hearing things? shifty
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by jeb4eva Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Dunno lol. Anyway this storyline is ridiculous, how did Austin get away with drinking all the time?
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm

I hope Cena wins a match soon Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

And NEW diva's champion, Nikki Bella!

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 644235 WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 3920004554
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:did Punk say WWF universe or was I hearing things? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 279869
    Yes he did. I knew he was fake drunk. Laughing

jeb4eva wrote:Dunno lol. Anyway this storyline is ridiculous, how did Austin get away with drinking all the time?
    Because it wasn't 'PG' at that time, plus it was his gimmick anyway and most of the drink went down him not in him. Laughing

Chip wrote:I hope Cena wins a match soon Neutral
    Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

James wrote:And NEW diva's champion, Nikki Bella!

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 644235 WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 3920004554
    Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

He also got the alphabet wrong when he was meant to be doing it right. shifty
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 pm

I can't even do it backwards when sober, I must always be drunk then. Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

I can do up to ZYXWVUTS

he said S then T, which is wrong. Dry Smile
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Jericho kept saying WORLD title, so he was wrong but nobody bothered to correct him. Back when there was just the WWF/E title calling it the heavyweight or world title was fine but with the actual World Heavyweight title in use it just makes it confusing.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

I couldn't contain how excited I was when Edge came out, one of my all-time favourite wrestlers. cheers WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 am

Brock runs the show now. In real life, probably still has a big say.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:15 am

That contract signing was painful to watch, shit way for the final RAW before a PPV to end.

It was obvious that Punk was not drunk (you know what I mean), tag matches were both shit and Beth could be injured Sad

I did love Bryan as the guest referee though WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Yessprite
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 am

I don't actually mind Brock's promo-work. Although I'd rather see him run over someone during that time.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:26 am

Up to the final promo yesterday the little bits he's done have been fine but it seemed to drag on when he was speaking to Johnny.

All of the videos they showed of his early career had him winning against current TNA wrestlers Laughing (Jeff Hardy, Hogan, Angle) shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:31 am

Weird seeing Cena acting terrified. Not sure what to make of it. Brock has to win at Extreme Rules. No momentum should be lost, not so early.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 am

It's going to end with Cena on suicide watch until Edge comes out again and gives him another pep talk and gives him his ring gear to wear shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Tumblr_m2yqziVMJg1qlhor5o1_500_1335307900-000
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Tumblr_m2yqziVMJg1qlhor5o1_500_1335307900-000
    rofl

not worthy Josh Matthews. not worthy

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 Tumblr_m30ofjpWpV1r53jhqo9_r1_250
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 am

I just realised why Bella's have the Diva's championship now.

Kharma must be coming back, remember it was the Bella's who where taking the piss out of her. Would be epic if she came back at Extreme Rules and destroyed Nikki's opponent. Nikki pins and wins and then Kharma destroys both Bella's.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Laughing at the Josh Matthews pic

The contract signing was a little weak, couldve been better.

Kharma better be the only reason one of the Bella twins is champion, otherwise it's going to be a failure. Should set up a Kharma- Beth title match.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm

That must be the first contract signing in WWE for a VERY long time that didn't have someone go through it. I think Brock's promo work is very good, especially if someone is helping him behind the scenes, the same someone I was hoping his return was within Brock's *contract* stipulations.

Brock will win at Extreme Rules, you can't have him lose his first match, let alone his first PPV match, back.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 am

Happy Birthday Kane cheers
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 am

Rey Mysterio has been suspended for 60 days after his second violation of the wellness policy. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 12 70955
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 am

What did he do last time?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 am

He tested positive for something, but I believe that he just forgot to hand a prescription in to prove it was medically needed. Could be the same this time.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

That sucks, especially if he needed it and forgot to hand a prescription, sounds like an honest mistake. One more strike and his fired?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 am

Surely he won't have done that twice?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 am

Either he has done it twice or genuinely violated the wellness policy. Either way we aren't going to be seeing him for a while longer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 am

Good, don't want the likes of Ziggler getting pushed out any more.

Santino, Funkasaurus, Hornswoggle, talk about overdoing the comedy acts. I want the ugly little shit to violate some policy, lose a major nuisance for a change.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:10 am

I like all of them, not enough for them to be going over actual talent though. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:15 pm