Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh yeah, Maryse is going to have kids with Miz and they are going to be so beautiful it'll be an amazing sight.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Think I'm going to turn my netbook off so I can just head straight to bed after RAW. Shall post tomorrow and a review should be up as well. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Otunga makes me laugh.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 pm

does Lesnar come across very over-aggressive and clumbsy in the ring to anyone else? Im not just talking about since his return, I mean over all the years..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I like clumsy on Cena, I don't want people injured usually but I don't think it'd be a bad thing if Cena broke an arm and to see how the company does without him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

No. Over-aggressive works in this angle anyway, I don't mind seeing Cena get legitimately hurt.

Seems Lesnar is in proper heel mode. As in he'll do anything. Hope the crowd don't actually boo him, rather realise it's a real gift to have him back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Is Cena getting fazed out of the top spot?

That is the question.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm

WWE is probably trolling us until they unleash supercena lol.

But seriously, it really is great to have Brock back. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 914411
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Just have to wait until Extreme Rules to find out, they'll have more than one match no doubt. But, I can see Lesnar going over and destroying Cena at Extreme Rules then Cena winning the next one.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:34 am

Smackdown is live tonight btw Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 am

Time? Smackdown is going to be so overshadowed.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 Tumblr_m28qumGD6R1r2ahfqo1_250
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Smackdown is live tonight btw Smile
    Thanks for the reminder. Wonder if my sky box would've picked that up!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:46 am

Just checked, it didn't pick it up via series link.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:54 am

7 pages in one night? when this this thread become popular again? Laughing

Love how Lesnar actually hit Cena in the face not worthy The Punk v Y2J feud is brilliant too, can't wait to see them at Extreme Rules (I guess that's happening?)
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 am

Brock Lesnar smashing Cena's face in is probably the reason why. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 am

The first punch he caught him with after the takedown was the one that busted his face up Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 am

Finally we have someone who can actually dominate Cena, rather than just go toe to toe with him. And one that I hope will not invoke the Super Cena.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:05 am

It will eventually, probably near the end of the feud (SummerSlam maybe?). I can see Lesnar destroying Cena at Extreme Rules though, because it is match one and would they really have Lesnar lose his first PPV match back?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 am

He must win at Extreme rules surely? Even though the feud will still probably continue, a loss at first attempt to Cena would harm the momentum of someone who's labelled himself a 'war machine'. I'm hoping for a good ass-kicking, Cena knocked out in a pool of blood. shifty Whatever happens, Vince must value him over Cena right now given his appeal, and Brock certainly values himself over Cena.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 am

I value Brock over Cena. When he said Cena couldn't hold his jock strap in a million years it is pretty much true. Though it is weird having Cena dominated like this after losing to Rock at Mania.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 am

easley91 wrote:It will eventually, probably near the end of the feud (SummerSlam maybe?). I can see Lesnar destroying Cena at Extreme Rules though, because it is match one and would they really have Lesnar lose his first PPV match back?

I want this feud to be an appetizer for Brock. I don't think I could take too much of Cena's smirks, I find it disrespectful to Lesnar. Talk about no-selling. Once this is done, he can go to feud with better competition. Cena's title drought will hopefully continue for some time given the immense competition for the belt. I hope he is being fazed out, his super-hero persona certainly was diminished when he lost cleanly.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    easley91 wrote:It will eventually, probably near the end of the feud (SummerSlam maybe?). I can see Lesnar destroying Cena at Extreme Rules though, because it is match one and would they really have Lesnar lose his first PPV match back?

I want this feud to be an appetizer for Brock. I don't think I could take too much of Cena's smirks, I find it disrespectful to Lesnar. Talk about no-selling. Once this is done, he can go to feud with better competition. Cena's title drought will hopefully continue for some time given the immense competition for the belt. I hope he is being fazed out, his super-hero persona certainly was diminished when he lost cleanly.
    They're building Lesnar to feud with Rock next Mania for the title, so he may come out on top. Just can't wait to see next week.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 am

Hopefully they keep it physical and little verbal contests, because the latter would be a non-contest given Cena's smirking and constant digs.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 am

I enjoyed Lesnar's interview though and for me he spoke the truth.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:53 am

easley91 wrote:I enjoyed Lesnar's interview though and for me he spoke the truth.

Didn't hear him talk about leaving the WWE to try out in the NFL whistle
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:10 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:I enjoyed Lesnar's interview though and for me he spoke the truth.

Didn't hear him talk about leaving the WWE to try out in the NFL WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 706492
    Just because he left out that doesn't mean the rest wasn't the truth. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:36 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 914411
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:24 am

easley91 wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:

Didn't hear him talk about leaving the WWE to try out in the NFL WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 7 706492
    Just because he left out that doesn't mean the rest wasn't the truth. Laughing

Thought he said something like 'I left to...' but fair enough.

Also quite true how he talks about the success the UFC has had because of him. Read yesterday that the out of the 6 UFC events that have grossed over $1m, Lesnar has been in the main event of four of them not worthy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 am

not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 am