Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 am

I wish I had Sky in my room,I would be sorted.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

NXT is terrible. Neutral
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Hahaha I liked that with the football shirts. Laughing No Tottenham Shirt though. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Was a good night last night even without the appearences of a certain few. YES chants were going ALL night even onto the tube! Best chants were that, FISH AND CHIPS, SEXUAL CHOCOLATE and ALBEEEEEEEERT. There was even a little break of YES chants when we found out Wigan beat Arsenal. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 70955

Where I was seated the lighting rig blocked the middle of the stage so I couldn't see what shirts Santino was wearing and the chants were so loud that you can't really hear what's being said on the tron. When Daniel Bryan appeared on the tron the arena went CRAZY. Then at the end of his segment he just went YES about 10 times with us joining in.

Saw highly rated Dean Ambrose as well, looked good but because the majority didn't really know who he was, there was the old chant of WHO ARE YA? WHAT? even broke out at one point because we genuinely couldn't understand what was being said at one point. Section of crowd we were in was around people our age+ so they were older fans and we brought out some old chants.

Dark main event was a cluster fuck in the end, started off Jericho vs Punk (crowd went crazy when Jericho's music hit) then I don't know what happened to the match but Bryan joined Jericho attacking Punk, Sheamus then comes out, then Rhodes, then Big Show, then Del Rio, then finally Orton appeared.

I've got quite a lot of pics, so will show my best ones and show you how annoying the lighting rig was. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 537999
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Watching it back now to see bits I couldn't see/hear while there and to hear how loud we came across. So happy FISH AND CHIPS was loud enough. Laughing King talking Chelsea saying that wouldn't work where we were was pretty stupid, Chelsea is in London Jerry! WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 58503 Not too upset there was no Spurs shirt, because it has already been tainted by Cena in 2008. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 1371890812
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

They used the SmackDown crowd noise. Neutral
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

The stage blocked my view of who was on stage during Khali/Show vs Epico & Primo. Knew someone was on the stage but not a clue who it was because of that lighting rig. Mad Didn't know it was Abraham Washington!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm

This is what I meant by the lighting rig being in my way of the stage:
    WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Sv200811
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 am

Cheeky cunts says "What?" to Kane when he was talking.. show some respect. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 am

This is what Lord Tensai needed, he should get over now. The green mist is awesome.

But....

Dolph Ziggler...

What.The.Fuck? Drew McIntyre jobbing to that clown was terrible enough, now the best mid-card talent?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:40 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Cheeky cunts says "What?" to Kane when he was talking.. show some respect. Rolling Eyes
    The only WHAT? chants I heard came during Lord Tensai's interview. I didn't hear anything during Kane's promo, but did watch it back today and there are indeed WHAT? chants. I want you to know I wasn't one of them!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:This is what Lord Tensai needed, he should get over now. The green mist is awesome.

But....

Dolph Ziggler...

What.The.Fuck? Drew McIntyre jobbing to that clown was terrible enough, now the best mid-card talent?
    By putting Clay over Ziggler they're making him believable as a competitor. I know it sucks it was Ziggler, but it wasn't even a job to be honest. It was a DQ anyway.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 am

easley91 wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Cheeky cunts says "What?" to Kane when he was talking.. show some respect. Rolling Eyes
    The only WHAT? chants I heard came during Lord Tensai's interview. I didn't hear anything during Kane's promo, but did watch it back today and there are indeed WHAT? chants. I want you to know I wasn't one of them!

You're lucky. Trouble Did you notice they played Kane's last theme song when he was leaving the ring?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 am

Two on one and they couldn't take him. That feels like jobbing.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:The only WHAT? chants I heard came during Lord Tensai's interview. I didn't hear anything during Kane's promo, but did watch it back today and there are indeed WHAT? chants. I want you to know I wasn't one of them!

You're lucky. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 932713 Did you notice they played Kane's last theme song when he was leaving the ring?
    No. Was too busy marking out if I'm honest. I'll have to watch it AGAIN to catch that. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 am

easley91 wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

You're lucky. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 932713 Did you notice they played Kane's last theme song when he was leaving the ring?
    No. Was too busy marking out if I'm honest. I'll have to watch it AGAIN to catch that. Laughing

Laughing

Strange really, its almost as if Kane noticed it too while walking back up the ramp. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Two on one and they couldn't take him. That feels like jobbing.
    Jobbing is when someone constantly loses every single week. Ziggler is jobbing, he's putting someone over. There's a difference.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:46 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:No. Was too busy marking out if I'm honest. I'll have to watch it AGAIN to catch that. Laughing

Laughing

Strange really, its almost as if Kane noticed it too while walking back up the ramp. Laughing
    You can see from my pic though that the lighting rig blocked the ramp/stage and half the tron which was annoying so I didn't see much after they walked up a little bit. Laughing

If you ever get the opportunity to go to a live event or TV taping, DO IT. So much better than watching it on TV. One of my mates said it was average after he saw it and I thought it was immense when I was there. Guess it was the amount of YES chants going on, before, during and after the event on the tube. Very Happy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 1zdtatx
    Oh the irony, Cena can't see. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 3925848005
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:49 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 AqyBEwGCMAAxs7x
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 am

Brodus Clay on WWE12 has the wrong gimmick. Dry Smile
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 am

I downloaded him the other day, have to say was really dissapointed when he came out. Cry
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah, I was ready for the funkasaurus Sad
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:06 am

I would have used him a lot more, shame.

One thing that annoyed me slightly was if you use Michael Cole, he's still an announcer. Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 am

Harrold wrote:I would have used him a lot more, shame.

One thing that annoyed me slightly was if you use Michael Cole, he's still an announcer. Laughing

What the fuck Neutral Does he say his own name? shifty

And I got Brodus into a feud with Randy Orton. shifty
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 am

Yeah, he mentions how well they've got his likeness and all that. I still use him to beat the crap out of him, it's fun. Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Brock Lesnar's new ring attire:

Spoiler:

Just spoilered it encase anybody wanted to be surprised at Extreme Rules Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Why did they let RR on Smackdown? bounce
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:Brock Lesnar's new ring attire:

Spoiler:

Just spoilered it encase anybody wanted to be surprised at Extreme Rules Laughing

That is a joke.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:03 am