Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 22 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Mason Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 am

Fuck staying up at that time. Anywhere I can watch it? Not on Sky Sports tonight.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 22 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed May 30, 2012 4:35 am

RAW doesnt get shown on TV here until Thursday if you miss it Monday Night. Youtube.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed May 30, 2012 4:37 am

Try Telly Tv
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 am

It's all on this site on YouTube/Daily Motion and available for download

http://www.desirulez.net/wwe-raw/413138-wwe-raw-5-28-2012-28th-may-2012-hdtv-watch-online-download.html
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Wed May 30, 2012 6:20 am

Cheers. I found it on Youtube.

Good quality too, if you missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5vO8KgPLQA
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Pretty good show. They're turning Big Show into a monster like Mark Henry.

Will there be a controversial love triangle with Bryan,Punk, AJ? Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed May 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Punk will probably reject her before No Way Out and then she'll come out and cost him the title, although I think he'll keep his title for a while longer.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Hope he does tbh. Atm he's a good face title holder.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 am

Orton suspended for 60 days.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 am

60 days of BOrton free wwe? I'll take it. It is his second violation as well.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu May 31, 2012 11:41 am

What's Orton done? Probably explain why he didn't win the number 1 contender match. shifty
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 pm

No idea, saw his name trending, clicked it and the top tweet was from the official WWE account saying that. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Cam wrote:What's Orton done? Probably explain why he didn't win the number 1 contender match. shifty

Taken drugs. If he does it again he's fired.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Hope he does. Leaves more space for Barrett.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu May 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Where has Barrett gone? Last I remember of him was when he pushed Orton down the stairs or something.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Cam wrote:Where has Barrett gone? Last I remember of him was when he pushed Orton down the stairs or something.

Dolph Ziggler landed on him and broke his arm.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 am

If you hate Cena you should hate Orton, hes almost worse imo.. every single one of his matches is the same.. DDT from the ropes, few kicks to the head and body followed by an RKO "OUT OF NOWHERE BAHH GAWD KING!!!!!!!!!"
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 am

AH MAN, HE'S GOING TO THAT PLACE, HE'S GOING TO THAT PLACE.

Yeah, I hate Orton more, he's so boring, at least Cena is interesting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 am

Sheamus' match with Bryan should have put to death any arguments that he is exactly like Orton and Cena. Really good at making others look good and holding his own.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 am

Cam wrote:AH MAN, HE'S GOING TO THAT PLACE, HE'S GOING TO THAT PLACE.

Cena vs Show makes me want to stab myself with a pencil, to see if I can still feel pain.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:17 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Cam wrote:AH MAN, HE'S GOING TO THAT PLACE, HE'S GOING TO THAT PLACE.

Cena vs Show makes me want to stab myself with a pencil, to see if I can still feel pain.

Yeah, Is it just me or has there been loads of feuds between them? Laughing But you know what I mean, Cena is kinda entertaining when he talks, Orton just bores me.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:23 am

Cena and Orton are brilliant wrestlers, purely as a wrestler Cena is actually my favourite guy in the company, he's put on plenty of excellent matches. I don't like the way he's been booked, at least not prior to Wrestlemania, and his character is pretty grating and lacks credibility but that doesn't take away from his in-ring abilities.

On the mic Cena is irritating, but he's not as fucking boring as Randy Orton.

"My Name Is Randy Orton"
    (crowd goes wild!)
    "And on Sunday at PPV, I'm going to hit you with an Arrr. Kay. Ohhh.
    (crowd goes wild!) *Arkayoh, arkayoh, arkayoh*
    Orton his the RKO

Then at the pay per view he's getting his arse kicked when his opponent tries a stupid flying move and there's an RKO! From out of NOWHERE! 1-2-3.

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:24 am

I thought Cena was turning heel?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:26 am

Cena could do with better finishers, excluding the STF. And a wider move-set, and better entrance music.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am

Cam wrote:I thought Cena was turning heel?

Don't hold your breath on that one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am

This is definitely one of the worst points of the year as far as feuds are concerned. Have to wait till the build-up to Summerslam.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Cam wrote:I thought Cena was turning heel?

Laughing

--

Who do you think has the best entrance music? I really like Kofi's and Christian's music.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am

Drew McIntyre.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 am

Cam wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Laughing

--

Who do you think has the best entrance music? I really like Kofi's and Christian's music.

CM Punk, although there's a lot to be said for Christian's, both of HHH's, and The Miz's. I was disappointed when the Undertaker came back without his Johnny Cash he'd had the previous year. Wade Barrett's one that he's been using since Royal Rumble is completely atrocious.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 am

Undertaker Ministry and HHH - My Time best music of all time..

I like Ryder's music now though shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:30 am