Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Life On Mars

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Life On Mars Empty Life On Mars

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:20 am

Has anybody seen this before? I've finished watching it and I found it exceptional. Would highly recommend it.

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Life-on-Mars--UK-_27585/
    crump
    crump

Life On Mars Empty Re: Life On Mars

Post by crump Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:36 am

Watched it when it was first out and it was brilliant, end episode is mind fuck. Ashes to Ashes, the follow on series killed it as soon as the woman became the lead charcacter
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 am

crump wrote:Watched it when it was first out and it was brilliant, end episode is mind fuck. Ashes to Ashes, the follow on series killed it as soon as the woman became the lead charcacter

The first series of Ashes was pretty poor but the 2nd and 3rd were exceptional, although the ending wasn't to my taste.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:55 am

Filippo take out your the link in the OP, we can't have any of this at the moment thanks to james.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 am

Yeah, good point Kuled. I'm sure there's shows on iPlayer, are they available in foreign countries?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:30 am

crump wrote:Watched it when it was first out and it was brilliant, end episode is mind fuck. Ashes to Ashes, the follow on series killed it as soon as the woman became the lead charcacter
    Sexist Rolling Eyes

Mischief

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

The first series of Ashes was pretty poor but the 2nd and 3rd were exceptional, although the ending wasn't to my taste.
    I'm watching the first series at the moment, quite average as you said.

Kuled wrote:Filippo take out your the link in the OP, we can't have any of this at the moment thanks to james.
    It doesn't contain any illegal files it merely provides links to other sites.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:24 am