Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
luke.
CoVkId01
menalawyerguy
Mal
Lux
dena
SBSP
Danny
Pippo
Sean
Childish Logic
15 posters

What are you doing with your life atm?

Anonymous

What are you doing with your life atm?  Empty What are you doing with your life atm?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 am

I'm currently 10k a day ballin, CEO of a massive company but all I do is kick ass, take names and call the shots.

I'm also 195lbs of pure muscle, in fact just flexing my guns burns 1000 calories a second.

Fighting off bitches everywhere I go, I don't even wear lynx, it's just my b.o.

Oh and im a nobel prize winning poet and I know it.

Jus kidding.

I have a part time job at a hotel and recently decided to look for a full-time job, I live with my parents cause it's easy. I spend most of my time hanging about the forums, smoking weed, getting drunk with my friends and weight training. I have a gf I see during holidays, she's at uni.

How about you?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

What are you doing with your life atm?  Empty Re: What are you doing with your life atm?

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 am

Live at home, I'm at uni and i am either studying or hanging out with my mates.
    Sean

What are you doing with your life atm?  Empty Re: What are you doing with your life atm?

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 am

Im in school, thats pretty much it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:43 am

Went back to school, trying to finish that and have a really really unsteady job. Neutral

Dont know what I'll do after the school part. Maybe take some college classes. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

Working full time (financial services). Salary is 100% commission so it changes from year to year. I should be hitting 6 figures in 2-3 years.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

Going to college soon, then hopefully go on to work abroad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

I'm a stay at home mom.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

Rei wrote:I'm a stay at home mom.

I Laughing'd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 am

Rei wrote:I'm a stay at home mom.

Relying on dena's income I see.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:50 am

I go to college
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

School and clean.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am

Finishing my GCSEs, then it's off to college with Pilkz. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

Living off my uncle's house in a 3rd world country while he escaped to Switzerland, and I occasionally attend the local university though it's probably not even worth it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Wasting it away for another 2 months unless I manage to get a job anywhere.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Living it. rock on

bored
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Graduating from college this weekend, going to graduate school/starting a new job in the fall. I have my own place and live alone technically but my girl stays over so much I might as well put her name on the lease, shit is alright right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

dena wrote:Graduating from college this weekend, going to graduate school/starting a new job in the fall. I have my own place and live alone technically but my girl stays over so much I might as well put her name on the lease, shit is alright right now.

What kind of job?
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:Graduating from college this weekend, going to graduate school/starting a new job in the fall. I have my own place and live alone technically but my girl stays over so much I might as well put her name on the lease, shit is alright right now.

What kind of job?

Depends how much you have shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Working in customer services for online/phone enquiries at an online golfstore that is 10 mins from my house.

Planning on going back to study in September, got an IT technician course laid out.....it lasts around 4-5 months so after that they'll hopefully find me a job and then it's me working my way up the pay ladder.....
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 pm

University in September. Crazy

Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm the secret beneficial owner of the Glazer's shares in Manchester United.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Just finished school and heading to college to do Sport in September eek2
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Well I hope to be a writer. Doing English and Buisness Studies.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 pm

wanking..

basically.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 pm

College, lift, eat, sleep, play fifa ...
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

What kind of job?

Err, to make it simple, basically IT work for IBM.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 am

Nothing until end of September. Then 1 more year of uni then get a job and then die.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 am

A-Levels, hopefully got 2 or 3 A's at AS (Even though I know I didn't). Want a job but cba to job hunt seeing as there are only a select few occupations that appeal to me.

Pip wrote:Well I hope to be a writer.

cheers

Or something involving the Legal System.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 am

im still in school play football and do my work shifts
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 am

School.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:31 am