Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass"

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass" Empty Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass"

Post by Jorlung Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 am

http://news.sympatico.ca/oped/coffee-talk/superhero_in_seattle_arrested_for_assault/b09e8751

A real life superhero named Phoenix Jones has been seen in Seattle breaking up fights and doing other super heroingly stuff. Until he was charged with assault for trying to break up a street brawl using some pepper spray. Instantly reminded me of the movie Kickass.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass" Empty Re: Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass"

Post by Pippo Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 pm

I did not see this man during my outing in Seattle.

Sounds like a tough individual
    Anonymous

Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass" Empty Re: Real Life Superhero/Real Life "Kickass"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Jones is just one of several citizens around the world that are donning masks and capes to solve crime and attempt to bring a type of vigilante justice to their cities, often to the chagrin of law enforcement officials.

Really? I haven't heard of any others.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:
    Jones is just one of several citizens around the world that are donning masks and capes to solve crime and attempt to bring a type of vigilante justice to their cities, often to the chagrin of law enforcement officials.

Really? I haven't heard of any others.
    Thats what I was thinking too :S

I suppose there must have been crazy buggers before this man that decided it would be a good idea to run around in tights and masks fighting crimes like in the movies.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 am

There's a whole society of them. I'm sure The Statesman is British.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 am