Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mouse
El Jefe
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
easley91
Benitez
luke.
Jordi
Sean
Mal
Kuled
samiz
Scouser_Dave
22 posters

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Anonymous

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 am

"Eden Hazard" - Eden Hazard
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season - Page 3 Empty Re: Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 am

"Scottish football is shit" - Eden Hazard.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    NZG wrote:'Liverpool were my boyhood club'
    Didn't Agüero say that once? rofl

He said he started supporting us after we won the Champions League Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 am

Benitez wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Didn't Agüero say that once? Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season - Page 3 70955

He said he started supporting us after we won the Champions League Laughing
    What a glory hunter Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 am

Why are we in the twitter hashtags Laughing

Can't see him joining us. For a start Levy wouldn't cough up the sort of wages Chelsea and other clubs would throw at him if a bidding war started...

Plus where would he play. Not going to get in ahead of Bale, VDV or Lennon shifty
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:42 am

"Yohan Cabaye I Love You" - Eden Hazard. An actual quote Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:40 am

I think he'll go to Arsenal, although I have SOME hope that he could decide to help us in our project. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 am

COYS wrote:Why are we in the twitter hashtags Laughing

Can't see him joining us. For a start Levy wouldn't cough up the sort of wages Chelsea and other clubs would throw at him if a bidding war started...

Plus where would he play. Not going to get in ahead of Bale, VDV or Lennon Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season - Page 3 279869

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season - Page 3 232912
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:46 am

Sean wrote:"not that funny of a quote"-Eden Hazard

SEAN IN KILLJOY SHOCKER!!!!!111111111
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 am

''Eden Hazard on Canal+: "i don't know for which club i'll sign yet. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are all great.I want to play at a big club, but I don't want to sit on the bench. It needs to be a club that plays good football. ''

Just seen this quote on another forum. Didn't realise he actually spoke about us. Run

Nice to know big talent like Hazard see us as a choice.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 am

COYS wrote:''Eden Hazard on Canal+: "i don't know for which club i'll sign yet. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are all great.I want to play at a big club, but I don't want to sit on the bench. It needs to be a club that plays good football. ''

Just seen this quote on another forum. Didn't realise he actually spoke about us. Run

Sell us Modric and you can have him shifty
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 am

He didn't bother specifying which Manchester club it could be, so it's a London club? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 am

Laurencio wrote:
    COYS wrote:''Eden Hazard on Canal+: "i don't know for which club i'll sign yet. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are all great.I want to play at a big club, but I don't want to sit on the bench. It needs to be a club that plays good football. ''

Imagine Bale, Modric, vdv and Hazard all in the same team wank 2

All we'd need is a ST and we'd be a world class attack Simples
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 am

"Hopefully moving to England wont ruin my courier" - Eden Hazard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 am

COYS wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Imagine Bale, Modric, vdv and Hazard all in the same team wank 2

All we'd need is a ST and we'd be a world class attack Simples
    You've got that cunt Adebayor, he was doing quite well last time I checked.

Maybe you should put make a bid in the summer.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 am

"Managers should be careful when signing me, because of my surname" - Eden Hazard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 am

Splashy wrote:You've got that cunt Adebayor, he was doing quite well last time I checked.

Maybe you should put make a bid in the summer.

We wont in the summer, that was why I didn't put him in Razz

Wouldn't mind it if we got him, but not for the stupid wages he's on at City. He's been great upfront, showed us what we've missed with Crouch and Pav Neutral
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 am

"I'm not looking to go to a club that can't give me titles. I want to win and I want to play good football. I would like to go to Tottenham, but with Modric there I doubt I would get the playing time. If he were to move to Manchester United I would definitely sign for them. Definitely." - Eden Hazard

shifty
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 am

Adebuyme should appreciate the fact that he's actually playing football the money hungry cunt .
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 am

I reckon Adebayor may take a pay cut if we finish 3rd, but we do need another one plus Adebayor seeing as we all know Pav isn't up to scratch for where we want to be. Hazard would be an awesome signing, but I'd feel bad for Lennon to be dropped because he'd done really well for us over the years. Then again to have Lennon as an impact sub with Bale, Modric, VDV and Hazard starting would be an impressive midfield. Keep Niko as well it is an impressive attacking set of midfielders.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:26 am

Laurencio wrote:"I'm not looking to go to a club that can't give me titles. I want to win and I want to play good football. I would like to go to Tottenham, but with Modric there I doubt I would get the playing time. If he were to move to Manchester United I would definitely sign for them. Definitely." - Eden Hazard

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season - Page 3 279869
    Forget Modric Eden, you'll replace Lennon and VDV or Bale will go over there! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:37 am