Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mouse
El Jefe
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
easley91
Benitez
luke.
Jordi
Sean
Mal
Kuled
samiz
Scouser_Dave
22 posters

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season Empty Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 am

"This is an important personal choice and a football that suits me," Hazard continued. "I would rather go abroad, not even if the club PSG Capital is a great club. I want to play in a big club where I am sure to play."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/01/29/2873897/breaking-news-eden-hazard-reveals-he-will-move-to-england
    Anonymous

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season Empty Re: Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 am

Goodbye Joe Cole, hello Hazard + 5m pounds Smile
    samiz
    samiz

Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season Empty Re: Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season

Post by samiz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

WELCOME TO LIVERPOOL YNWA!!!!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 am

Arsenal or Liverpool will get him.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 am

dalejohnsonESPN Dale Johnson
    Eden Hazard has confirmed to Canal+ tonight that he will be moving to a Premier League club in the summer. #cfc #mufc #mcfc #afc #thfc #lfc
    8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 am

He said he wants to play for a club in the top 5 of the Premier League, sorry Liverpool. Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 3925848005

Also why would he say top 5 instead of the usual top 4? I wonder who's fifth..... shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:12 am

Mal wrote:He said he wants to play for a club in the top 5 of the Premier League, sorry Liverpool. Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 3925848005

Also why would he say top 5 instead of the usual top 4? I wonder who's fifth..... shifty

Newcastle. What a Face

When they finish 5th.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

Arsene won't pay the money for him

Liverpool don't have the money/no Europe

Fergie no likey midfielders

So he's coming to us shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

Nothing to do with us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

Mal wrote:He said he wants to play for a club in the top 5 of the Premier League, sorry Liverpool. Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 3925848005

Also why would he say top 5 instead of the usual top 4? I wonder who's fifth..... Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 279869
    You will finish 3rd with Robin Van Rapist at the helm Smile
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

Jordo wrote:

Newcastle. What a Face

Well Arsenal are fifth but we can pretend...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 am

Laughing Did you see the teams he said he could join?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 am

Glen Damon wrote:

Also why would he say top 5 instead of the usual top 4? I wonder who's fifth..... Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 279869
    You will finish 3rd with Robin Van Rapist at the helm Smile

What an exceptional post. You deserve a badge.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 am

Sean wrote:Arsene won't pay the money for him

We spent £55 million on Downing and Carroll. Neutral

shifty

If Hazard ain't short sighted he would chose us. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 am

Mal wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You will finish 3rd with Robin Van Rapist at the helm Smile

Do you possess such power, that you might equip me with said badge? Smile
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:You will finish 3rd with Robin Van Rapist at the helm Smile

Do you possess such power, that you might equip me with said badge? Smile

Fuck off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 am

Mal wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Do you possess such power, that you might equip me with said badge? Smile

Fuck off.
    think One might argue that that post was unnecessary.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 am

He'll sign for us. We could do with a proper Chamberlain replacement.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 am

One might argue you are a cunt.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Fuck off.
    think One might argue that that post was unnecessary.
    Shut up with this act for once.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 am

One might argue your persona is unnecessary think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:18 am

Jordi wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 214775 One might argue that that post was unnecessary.
    Shut up with this act for once.
    What act? I thought we were joking, and he told me to F off. I have a right to stick up for myself.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 am

Chelsea Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 3925848005
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 am

Leave Glen alone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 am

We spent most of the Cesc, Nasri and Clichy money, people forget Chambo cost like £15m as well.

So when Madrid come and buy Rvp for £40-50m in the summer we can use that money for Hazard and a new striker. Smile Cool
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 am

Laughing I disagree
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 am

luke. wrote:Chelsea Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 3925848005

He said a few weeks ago that he didn't want to join Chelsea and he'd rather join a club with a bit more history. shifty
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 am

Splashy wrote:

We spent most of the Cesc, Nasri and Clichy money, people forget Chambo cost like £15m as well.

So when Madrid come and buy Rvp for £40-50m in the summer we can use that money for Hazard and a new striker. Smile Cool

Why would Madrid pay 40m for someone out of contract in the summer?
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 am

He should come Crawley, maybe he meant FA Cup FIFTH round? Eden Hazard reveals he will move to England next season 279869

Nah, I reckon there's a good chance he'd come Tottenham if Levy puts up the money and we finish 3rd. London, wonderful football and a club on the rise, Champions League football next season. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:14 pm