Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Scouser_Dave
Danny
Bushido
Ben 10
Marvin
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Lux
Barton
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Childish Logic
Grenade
Jord
18 posters

Who do you think will win the Championship?

Anonymous

Who do you think will win the Championship? Empty Who do you think will win the Championship?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:29 pm

I think it'll be Cardiff, what do you think? taxi

EDIT: I'd rather QPR won it though.
    Anonymous

Who do you think will win the Championship? Empty Re: Who do you think will win the Championship?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Liverpool next season.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Who do you think will win the Championship? Empty Re: Who do you think will win the Championship?

Post by Jord Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 pm

QPR Who do you think will win the Championship? 287408
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Leeds Smile
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Next season liverpool followed by everton.

but this season..... I gotta think it is going to be cardiff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm

It be great if it was a Welsh team.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 pm

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:It be great if it was a Welsh team.
    Closet Swansea fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 pm

grenade187 wrote:Leeds Smile

They got raped today/yesterday at home to Cardiff 4-0.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Leeds has the best chance out of any team of staying in the Premier League, due to their support, rather it be them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I took a look at Cardiff's squad and was surprised at how many of their players I actually recognized by name. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 pm

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:I took a look at Cardiff's squad and was surprised at how many of their players I actually recognized by name. Neutral

How many?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:45 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    BigPoppaSmurf wrote:I took a look at Cardiff's squad and was surprised at how many of their players I actually recognized by name. Neutral

How many?
    Quite a few actually, like Bellemy, Chopra, Naylor, Keogh, Burke, Olofinjana, and Gyepes off the top of my head.

I think I'm going to give FIFA 2010 and FIFA WC credit for this. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

How many?
    Quite a few actually, like Bellemy, Chopra, Naylor, Keogh, Burke, Olofinjana, and Gyepes off the top of my head.

I think I'm going to give FIFA 2010 and FIFA WC credit for this. Neutral

They have a quality championship side, also Bothroyd is quality.

He's got 11 goals in 13 games.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Leeds Smile

They got raped today/yesterday at home to Cardiff 4-0.

Sorry I meant Leeds are the team I want to win it.

I dont watch championship football that much so cant really say who will win it. I think Leeds coming back into the EPL will be best for English football because of their massive fanbase like the person above said.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Liverpool will NOT get relegated this season. Thus, they can't win the Championship next season.

Bookmark it. Quote in your sig. Stick it in a scroll on the front page. I don't give a shit. Consider it fact.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Liverpool will NOT get relegated this season. Thus, they can't win the Championship next season.

Bookmark it. Quote in your sig. Stick it in a scroll on the front page. I don't give a shit. Consider it fact.

Obviously.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Just makin sure. Doesn't seem so obvious to some.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Cardiff, or QPR, either or Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Ipswich....hopefully. Who do you think will win the Championship? 279869

Nah, probably Cardiff. They shouldn't even be in the Championship to be honest, already got a Premier League squad, better then Blackpool's, on paper that is. Neutral

Although we did beat them 2-0 a month ago. Who do you think will win the Championship? 688105
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Who do you think will win the Championship? 214775 Tough one, if Cardiff keep their key players fit for the majority of the season they can potentially walk it, however I think the QPR squad is better equipped to handle injuries and suspensions.

I'll go with Cardiff although I'm surprised no one has mentioned Swansea as a contender
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:35 pm

You're all cunts tbh.

It'll be Forest. Mark my words.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Hopefully. I wanna see QPR, Forest and Derby in the top flight next year. Doubt it'll happen but it would be cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

QPR and Forest is very likely. Derby have no chance though.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Watford? shifty.....

Probably Cardiff.
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Hopefully. I wanna see QPR, Forest and Derby in the top flight next year. Doubt it'll happen but it would be cool.

Why QPR, Forest and Derby?
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 pm

forestfcfan wrote:QPR and Forest is very likely. Derby have no chance though.

I can remember the last time Derby were in the Premier League, complete disaster. Laughing

Finished rock bottom with 11 points, just 1 win in 38 games! Who do you think will win the Championship? 70955
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 pm

QPR.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Hopefully. I wanna see QPR, Forest and Derby in the top flight next year. Doubt it'll happen but it would be cool.

Why QPR, Forest and Derby?

I think another London team would be fun (somehow, 4 is not enough for me). And the East Midlands Derby in the top flight would be cool. I also have a Brian Clough mancrush, so any of his former teams (save Leeds) attract a special interest for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:00 am

Plus, Forest are by far the biggest team in the league, and will be one of the bigger teams in the Prem
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:02 am

I'd love to see Ipswich in the Prem League again, we've been stuck in the Championship for 8 long years, getting bored! Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:22 pm