Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Pippo
SBSP
Ben 10
Kuled
8 posters

Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board

Anonymous

Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 am

Why is everyone being an ass towards Jela in this thread? He just posted a normal news article.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 am

Dan wrote:Well, this is a highly intellectual debate.

Indeed, indeed...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 am

Well he is Scottish after all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 am

ahlycotc wrote:Why is everyone being an ass towards Jela in this thread? He just posted a normal news article.

It's just the usual Ahly, it's what I've came to expect of late to be quite frank. The reason is what you ask for, unfortunately, I cannot provide that. As the reasoning behind it is even rather puzzling for me. Ah well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:

Well he is Scottish after all.

What the hell is your problem?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 am

Because it's cool to hate Jela and the majority on here need to participate in some sort of group action on here, something they are lacking in their social life outside of here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 am

Dan wrote:Because it's cool to hate Jela and the majority on here need to participate in some sort of group action on here, something they are lacking in their social life outside of here.

brb got 24,000 posts
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 am

You seen her picture? Looks like a man. Keith richards esque i thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 am

Big_Lad_Taylor wrote:You seen her picture? Looks like a man. Keith richards esque i thought.

Lol, was this you?:

Keith Richards..... I called it.
    - Mike, Newcastle, 22/12/2011 17:17

from here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2077545/Heather-Rabbatts-female-member-Football-Association-board.html

Last edited by RobynVanPersie on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Dan wrote:Because it's cool to hate Jela and the majority on here need to participate in some sort of group action on here, something they are lacking in their social life outside of here.

brb got 24,000 posts

You've not got that many.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 am

RobynVanPersie wrote:
    Big_Lad_Taylor wrote:You seen her picture? Looks like a man. Keith richards esque i thought.

Lol, was this you?:

Keith Richards..... I called it.
    - Mike, Newcastle, 22/12/2011 17:17

from here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2077545/Heather-Rabbatts-female-member-Football-Association-board.html
    No it wasnt... Mad Someone stole my line.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 am

All she needs is the glasses.

Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board - Page 2 17497d1140809470-can-anyone-tell-me-bo-selecta-mel-b-729113
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 am

Kuled wrote:Heather Rabbatts becomes first female to join FA board - Page 2 330se1e

funny every time. Laughing I just love the look on his face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 am

I'd die if my last name was rabbits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:43 am