Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Zzonked
AndItsKoren!
Cam
Bushido
dena
Uncle John from Jamaica
Sean
Forest
12 posters

I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter

Forest
    Forest

I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter Empty I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter

Post by Forest Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 am

Cool story bro?

I hate the little fuckers though. They're the biggest dimwits on this planet. I want them all to be brutally Chris Brown'd then dumped in a canal somewhere. The way they tweet like they're the greatest fans on earth... Do one and fuck off back to the kitchen.

Hate them hate them hate them. They have thousands of followers too cos lads automatically think oooo tits. Football and tits. Followed. I hate the kind of lads that try tweet these football supporting females all the time too hoping to pull them.

They get so angry too. A female should not be tweeting things like fuck off you cunt. Any female that does that automatically has a penis in my opinion.

Football is for men. Women can like football, sure, but I hate the ones that act like blokes. I'm sure we all know of some fairly famous female football fans from twitter. That's Leeds bird is fit, but she's a feisty little fucker.

If I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with football I'd dump her.
    Sean

I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter Empty Re: I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter

Post by Sean Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:23 am

You really are a prick.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter Empty Re: I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 am

Saw her in McD's after the game last night. Laughing She's not as good in real life, put it this way if she was out on a night in a bar or whatever you wouldn't go out of your way to chat her up.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:25 am

So basically you're kind of a sexist?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:27 am

I think it's great if a girl likes Football, no stupid pointless arguments about what to watch.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 am

I don't really like girls that act like blokes as well, tbh. shifty
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Saw her in McD's after the game last night. Laughing She's not as good in real life, put it this way if she was out on a night in a bar or whatever you wouldn't go out of your way to chat her up.

She must have very good camera skills then Laughing

I saw one of Forest's 'twitter females' the other night, my mate pointed her out. I didn't even know who she was at the time. Mate told me she was some fit Forest fan. I thought he was blind. Her twitter just popped up into my news feed from someone retweeting her an she's 19, a mum, an full time forest fan. Over 1000 followers cos she has a lot of cleavage on show and her tweets are all agressive and football related.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:31 am

Like I said, I don't mind girls liking football. I just don't like the ones who act like blokes.

I prefer a girl with limited knowledge, one that doesn't like the offside trap. I took an ex to a Forest game once and she asked me which team the guy wearing black standing near the middle was on. I thought it was cute.

Another girl I've been Forest with before cheered when the away team scored cos she hadn't realised you switch ends at half time Laughing

I'd love to take a girl to Forest with me every week it'd be a laugh. I wouldn't want the girl to be a football fanatic, pie munching, pint downing monster though.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:31 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Saw her in McD's after the game last night. Laughing She's not as good in real life, put it this way if she was out on a night in a bar or whatever you wouldn't go out of your way to chat her up.

Always the same Laughing

I don't want to be with a girl that likes football or videogames, it would just ruin it. It is bad enough when I was growing up my mum liked football and she took me instead of my dad. All the ugly fucks just stared at her.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 am

Don't see why female fans is the problem and not people who act that way on twitter in general. If Leo was a girl would his mentalness be worse?

Seems like you're evaluating all girls whether they'd get the peen too. You don't have to be attracted to every girl, just accept that some do things that aren't attractive to you and respect that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:52 am

RTOC
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 am

I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter Tumblr_lnf5l71CFm1qeaiedo1_500
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 pm

This tweet just reiterates my point about female football fans. The girl in question has a Trainerspotter parka jacket on, and always tweets about wearing her Gazzelles and Fred Perry polo to the game.

"Lasses who tweet 'fifa 13' for lads attention, get over your self you cretins"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 pm

I've decided I hate female football fans on twitter 69742409
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 am

Julia is a tennis player who is a football fan shifty
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

God, you are one stupid fucking twat.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 am

Bit of a stupid reason to hate someone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:13 pm