Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Walcott
Lux
Steadman
Childish Logic
Mal
Cornholio
10 posters

Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board

Anonymous

Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board Empty Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Jay-Z-targets-place-on-Arsenal-board-as-he-and-Beyonce-plan-investment-in-Gunners-article578015.html

Jay-Z has reiterated his ambition to buy into Arsenal - and says he wants to be on the Gunners' board.
    The rapper insists that he and wife Beyonce Knowles would even move to London so he could be "involved in the decision-making" alongside septuagenarian chairman Peter Hill-Wood
    He said: "We would have to spend much more time in London. Bey knows how much I love sports and has known about my interest in Arsenal for a while.
    "I never want to be a back-seat investor. I want to be on the board, involved in the decision-making... I'm at the stage of my career where I am ready for another investment like this.

I have really got into soccer over the last 10 years and I've been saying for some time I want a percentage of Arsenal."
    Earlier this year the Jiggaman - real name Shawn Carter - said he had begun supporting the Gunners "when Thierry Henry was at the club. I just thought he was an amazing player.
    "Ever since then I have been a big fan of the club and still today you play the beautiful football that Thierry did. I think he had a real long term-effect on the team."
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board Empty Re: Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board

Post by Cornholio Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:43 am

If he does it he could end up being the most successful music star in terms of how much they accumalate in their life.

Big businesses, I would have thought, would always be out of entertainment people's reach.

There's billions at stake in football.goo
    Anonymous

Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board Empty Re: Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 am

Beacuse its gonna be Jay-Z and Beyonce I think:

Benyonce: "if you like it then you should of put a bid on it"
    Jay-Z: "oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhh Mr. Wenger wont let me put a bid on it Oh oh oh no here he comes with a knife oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhh..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 am

Cool. Cool
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 am

We got 99 problems but a pitch ain't one. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 am

*Insert fitting Jay-Z lyrics*
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:*Insert fitting Jay-Z lyrics*
    My lyrics are the most fitting. Dance

Last edited by Bergkamp on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put mist instead of most :|)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Cameron_LFC wrote:*Insert fitting Jay-Z lyrics*
    My lyrics are the mist fitting. Dance

I know, i just cant top it Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board Icon_cry
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 am

i ma see him when he comes here

YAY Smile
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 am

We're not a toy. He has no chance.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 am

Don't be like that. Jay z has made millions upon millions. He is a good rapper and a good business man. it'll be a good move for everyone involved.

Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 am

No shareholders would be willing to sell (other than Bracewell-Smith) and her shares are more likely to be sold to Kroenke or Usmanov to finalise their takeover bid.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 am

He's in an Arsenal state of mind.

Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 am

I wonder if he will do bonuses involving Beyonce? They are like married or sumthing right?
    'Score 4 goals in 1 match, blow job'

Arshavin: DAMN! Why wasn't he here a few years back. Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board Icon_razz
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Walcott wrote:I wonder if he will do bonuses involving Beyonce? They are like married or sumthing right?
    'Score 4 goals in 1 match, blow job'

Arshavin: DAMN! Why wasn't he here a few years back. Jay-Z targets Arsenal shares and says: I want place on board Icon_razz

I don't mind that happening, at least that Andrei will take his damn 1 on 1 chances then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm

LOL this would be mad.

Almost as P Diddy wanting to buy Palace cos he liked the name.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 pm

James wrote:LOL this would be mad.

Almost as P Diddy wanting to buy Palace cos he liked the name.
    Seriously? Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 pm

This is a very good idea, he already owns the New Jersey Nets basketball team and is already moving them to a new stadium.

He knows what he's doing and loves London so why not
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Shame he goes for Arsenal Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 pm

I hope he gives us live half time entertainment, I like his music.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 pm

At Arsenallll,
    Grassy pitches where dreams are made of,
    Theres nothing we can't do,
    Cos we are Arsenalll,
    This style will make you feel brand new,
    Our play will inspire you,
    Lets here it for Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal

shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 am

On to the next title
    On to the next title
    On to the next title
    On to the next title

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 am