Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
El_indian
Sean
Jeff
VivaRonaldoLAD
CM Monk
Jamie14
Lux
11 posters

Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay?

Poll

Well, do you?

[ 5 ]
    Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay? - Page 2 Bar_left50%Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay? - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay? - Page 2 Bar_left50%Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay? - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Anonymous

Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Thinking of getting a pair of Turtle Beach X12's, anyone got them?
    Anonymous

Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you play with a headset/headphones to listen to gameplay?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 am

Anybody got the turtle beach X11/X12's? Looking at a few pairs, including Trittons.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 am

I use an orb gx1 headset, cant tell the difference between it and a beach, probably slightly less comfy but theyre only like £25. had mine for ages too and no problems with it, plugs into the xbox where the controller goes and another wire plugs into the headphone bit on the tv, it has a wire that plus into the pad so you can use it for talking in xbox live and stuff too.

They make the sound a lot clearer, much easier to tell what people are saying in games, can hear where footsteps are coming from and stuff, definitely help a lot on CoD or whatever
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

Nope infact i don't even have the sound on my TV on as i play listening to music

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 am