Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rodallega
Jordan Henderchip
VivaRonaldoLAD
Pippo
8 posters

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 Empty Re: Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 R0u9E

Glad all the Japanese teams made it through. Hopefully our leagues reputation will rise.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 Empty Re: Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Wow, in a matter of months Ono has come from "It would take a really good offer for me to play for Kobe Leone" to "It would be every man's dream to play for Kobe Leone" Neutral

I'm going to sign him. Despite being 32, he'd be one of my key players.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:06 am

AZ bid 4.5 million on Xulu and the Chairman accepts it Sad.

Really going after Tulio now.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 K9onO

I had to get the toughest team in the draw, Al Hilal. I am not intimidated, but we are huge underdogs. I reckon we can pull of an upset here. We get Persepolis or Okayama FC in the semi final if we make it through.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:22 am

Decided to show you my most recent 3 signings:

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 Q3m5t

Sosuke was playing in North Korea when I my scouts reccomended him to me. He has a decent goal record in North Korea, but is not ready for my team yet. He has huge potential. He is also dual nationality.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 UbjBA

My marquee player. What a coup Shinji is for the club. A regular starter for his country and a fantastic playmaker. I have high hopes and I think he will be vital to how we play.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 0Myji

I lost Siyanda Xulu to AZ after my chairman took matters into his own hands when the Dutch club paid 4.5m for his services. To replace him, I brought in Jagos, who was a free agent after being released by PSV. He is one of the most high earning players, but from what I have seen, he is very solid at the back.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:53 am

Winning, but not convincingly. Hope that changes soon.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 am

Better than a penalty.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 am

It's official. A Japanese team WILL win the ACL. This is great as it should really boost our leages reputation.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 Dts3z
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:45 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 OhMOV

Glad I got this team. We always beat them comfortably. Looks like the cup is ours!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Pip this is marvellous. not worthy
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:32 am

kyro7 wrote:Pip this is marvellous. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 914411

Thank you very moch my good man Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:50 am

Sugeno not worthy. A hero when it comes to penalty shootouts.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:45 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 3hQpU

Yes! The competition I really wanted to win. Measly pay though, which is a shame.

1 down, 2 to go.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 PUSJE

Full credit to them. They are a mid table Nihon League 2 side (division below us) and they showed fighting spirit until Ogawa's goal. I am 90% sure that we will win the treble. Season is almost over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 am

They're first in their league, not mid table. shifty
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:43 am

Cam wrote:They're first in their league, not mid table. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 279869

Oh yes they are Embarassed

Still a fantastic achievement. Plus, all I need is one point from 3 games and I have won the title!cheers
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 Yowcc

Not bad.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 1bIkT

Truly exceptional.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 IJKGC

Playing CWC now. Started with a 6-0 win over O-League winners Waitakere Utd. Corinthians next.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 am

Truly magnificent Pip. Surely you should move onto a bigger job soon? Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 283183
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 am

Liverpool wrote:Truly magnificent Pip. Surely you should move onto a bigger job soon? Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 283183

Refuse.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:39 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:Truly magnificent Pip. Surely you should move onto a bigger job soon? Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 283183

Refuse.

Is it more enjoyable using a lesser known team rarther than a more known team? I can't play with lesser known teams. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 279869
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 am

Liverpool wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:

Refuse.

Is it more enjoyable using a lesser known team rarther than a more known team? I can't play with lesser known teams. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 279869

Yes.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:56 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 KT1ko

I think, I think we could be world champions.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 R9CUr

A team who were tipped for relegation 2 seasons ago are now champions of the world. It's a dream.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 am

Good save pip. Really enjoyed it.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 am

NZG wrote:Good save pip. Really enjoyed it.

Thankyou for reading Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:20 am

Got 9 million to spend. Any reccomendations?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 am

Looks like my key man Shinji is leaving for 1.2 million because of my silly chairman. Ono facepalm Sad
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 CIcoj

I'm touched Embarassed
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 4 Trvyx

Best in Asia not worthy

It's the prestige of the trophy tht counts. Guy in second won loads of shitty ones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:22 am