Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rodallega
Jordan Henderchip
VivaRonaldoLAD
Pippo
8 posters

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 Empty Re: Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 am

Chip wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:There are no U20 RB's for Holland Neutral

Oh jeez thats just stupid Neutral

Plus I need a 17 man squad, and only 15 are able to play.

Roll on next year,
    Pippo
    Pippo

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 Empty Re: Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 am

First match with Holland, against South Korea U20's (21st in world). Won 3-0.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Exceptional work, Pip. I heard they built a statue of you in South Africa. clap
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:Exceptional work, Pip. I heard they built a statue of you in South Africa. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 207657

Shameless Smith is worldwide known. He had a statue built of him before he was born.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Good stuff pip cheers
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Thank you.

Just waiting on the 7th month of the year, then I get the Dutch League and Jupiler League.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 am

My word, South Africa U20's have already dropped 9 places in the rankings in less than a year Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:25 am

Got bored of this save, so I am now doing a save with J-League outfit Kobe Leone (Fake name).
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:34 am

Good luck Pip.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 am

Hmmm... Got a team called Lynx next. I hear they are good at spraying the ball.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Hmmm... Got a team called Lynx next. I hear they are good at spraying the ball.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 3925848005

Good luck Pip.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Hmmm... Got a team called Lynx next. I hear they are good at spraying the ball.

rofl
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 am

Been doing awful recently. My first win in 4. Thank goodness that I am now in this wierd cup competition that has a group of 8 teams and it's even more lucky that I don't care if I go out.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 am

Just bought Siyanda Xulu wank 2 Well the board did. He will be rotation (as I can only play 4 foreign players) and will play when I play against tougher opposition. Am also going to train him as a CDM.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 am

Hmmm...

We are not going to be relegated. Hurrah.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am

Fantastic Pip!
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:06 am

Indeed.

I hate the frequency o how much you have to change tactics. I'm on my third and I am 3/4 of the way through my first season Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 am

Youth squads come.

Only one has the potential to play for us Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 HbKcz

One more win and I think the leagues ours too I think.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 EdQZn

I am exceptional

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 DKeAx

The League Table (Bear in mind I was predicted to be relegated)
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 am

Splendid Pip. I heard they created a curry after you. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 207657
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 am

Stared my Champions League group well, with a 2-1 win over Brisbane Roan and a 3-0 win over Seoul.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 am

4 wins in 4 sees me into the next phase of the ACL.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:45 am

If I had a better wage budget, I could have had Shinji Ono, Tulio Tanaka, Dario Conca, Cleo and Afonso Alves Neutral.

I don't have any of them.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:05 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 2jgHA

I cannot contain my superbness.

All groups coming soon.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 am

Fantastic Pippo. Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 Us3xb

Group A was a shock imo. I expected to see Persepolis qualify, but not Al Ittifaq. Lehwikya have some good players like Dindane, so it is a shame not to see them go through.

Group B had 4 very strong teams in and as expected, it was very tight, though I don't think many expected to see Esteghal qualify.

Group C wasn't a shock. Bunyodkor have declined rapidly in recent years, so it was no surprise to see Al Ittihad and Sephanan qualify.

Group D was also not a shock. Both teams who qualified are teams that really could win the ACL.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:05 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 Us3xb

Group A was a shock imo. I expected to see Persepolis qualify, but not Al Ittifaq. Lehwikya have some good players like Dindane, so it is a shame not to see them go through.

Group B had 4 very strong teams in and as expected, it was very tight, though I don't think many expected to see Esteghal qualify.

Group C wasn't a shock. Bunyodkor have declined rapidly in recent years, so it was no surprise to see Al Ittihad and Sephanan qualify.

Group D was also not a shock. Both teams who qualified are teams that really could win the ACL.

Laughing

Good overview Pip.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 BZu6k

I must say that I am delighted that all the Japanese clubs got first place in their groups.

Group E doesn't surprise me. Sendai are on magnificent form atm in the league and Guangzhou have some great players

Group F doesn't surprise me either. Okayama FC are a scintilating side and this has been proven with 6 wins in 6

Group G surprises me. I expected Shenhua to be where Incheon are but that is football.

Gropu H will surprise a lot. I was seeded 3rd so I wasn't expected to qualify, but I did so with flying colours.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:24 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia - Page 3 0kWnB

My predictions:

Al Ahli

Al Hilal

Al Ittihad

Al Wahda

Sendai

Okayama FC

Higashiosaka Rosa

Kobe Leone

Guangzhou have a very strong attack, but we should prevail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:09 pm