Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rodallega
Jordan Henderchip
VivaRonaldoLAD
Pippo
8 posters

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia Empty Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 am

I have started my career with the South African Under 20's. Results will be up soon.

Last edited by Pippo Inzaghi on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pippo
    Pippo

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia Empty Re: Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:30 am

My assistant manager is retarded. Reccomending players that are 21 years of age facepalm
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia Empty Re: Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 am

I shall follow this, Pip. clap
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:43 am

2011 Fixtures

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia Uy2mt

Very disappointing start as U20'S manager. We had the better chances, we were just wasteful.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia Mtltn

Again, disappointing. We should have beat these 5 or 6-0, but we really never got going and neither did they.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 44zjs

I was overjoyed with ths result. We are only slightly better than Angola and giving the form we were on, I was expecting a draw, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 3wpgw

Again, a good result. Expected this really, nothing else to say apart from the Djibouti keeper making a great double save.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 am

Alcardo Van Graan is now too old to play Sad.

When I get the SA job, I will make him an intenational legend not worthy
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 am

Tunisia u20s temper
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Tunisia u20s Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 817687

We'd destroy them now. I let my ass man do the team talks in that game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 am

You really are like no other Pip, keep it up.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

Thank you Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 am

I keep getting offers to manage in the Premier League. Sad
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:35 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia XBSzs

Was expected to lose this in the media's point of view.

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 9cNK0

Easy game against an average Zimbabwe side that never threatened.

Time for the U20 quaifiers. I had the mighty Comoros, how did I do? Well look

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 5fCXu

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia AEVlA

Uruguay friendly next. Think i'll lose that tbh.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 am

Nice going Pip.. Uruguay should fear you. clap
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:49 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Nice going Pip.. Uruguay should fear you. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 207657

They are the 3rd best U20 side in the world. We are the 44th Neutral.

Mind you, the Aussies were 32nd Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 214775
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:54 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Nice going Pip.. Uruguay should fear you. Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 207657

Mind you, the Aussies were 32nd Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 214775

You have transformed SA u20s into world beaters, you can do it! thumb
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:

You have transformed SA u20s into world beaters, you can do it! Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 284837

We shall see. I thnk I have Ivory Coast U20's in the next qualifying stage too, the best ranked African U20's side in the world (4th). They beat Libya 10-5 on aggregate, one of the games being a 7-4 thriller.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

You have transformed SA u20s into world beaters, you can do it! Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 284837

We shall see. I thnk I have Ivory Coast U20's in the next qualifying stage too, the best ranked African U20's side in the world (4th). They beat Libya 10-5 on aggregate, one of the games being a 7-4 thriller.

If Libya can score 4 against them.. then anything is possible. Smile
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:15 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:

If Libya can score 4 against them.. then anything is possible. Smile

We got Kenya Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia 1227708691
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 am

I have played the Uruguay game. Playing Kenya now.

This squad is either to SA teams reserves or regular players in the second division, yet I am beating everyone (well maybe not Uruguay, or maybe so. Who knows?).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:44 am

Superb Pip.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 am

absolutely outstanding Pip keep it up Very Happy
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:55 am

I just hope that the main South Africa manager gets sacked too, so I can take his place.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:56 am

cba with screenies.

Beat Uruguay 2-0, Kenya 4-0 and drew 1-1 on the return leg, which I was not happy about and I let my players know it. I just got offered the Egypt job but I have decided to decline their offer.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 am

Well done, Pip. As loyal as ever. clap
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 am

outstanding work beating Uruguay clap
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:00 am

Hmmm... Mali manager lost 6 games on the bounce. I'd be interested in that job if he got fired think
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:34 am

In the U20 WC. Beat Ivory Coast 3-1, Nigeria 2-0 and Togo 4-1 to get to the U20 African Championship semi finals.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am

Kobe Leone - From Relegation Favourites to Champions of Asia QhAla
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:37 am

Brilliant work, Pip.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:47 am

Thnak you.

Not sure if i'll win the U20 WC though.
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:48 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Thnak you.

Not sure if i'll win the U20 WC though.

I'm sure you will Pip, You are an excellent manager not worthy

i wish you luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 am