Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Keanoo
iSamuel
ShakerMatty
Andy
chiboygeorge
Jordi
10 posters

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox)

Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox)

Post by Andy Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 am

I'll invite you another time, not quite sure what's happening.
    Anonymous

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox) - Page 7 Empty Re: Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Tourney (Xbox)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 am

Rage Get your games done.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 am

I can't win anyway. Laughing

Who wants to play?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:13 am

Its for the fun of it anyway, a good run of games where most don't send lobbed through balls at every opportunity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

I will be able to get a game or two in in a few hours. Is anyone staying up tonight?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 am

Try and get some games done this evening. I'm trying to get SIF Ramos, so I can't play right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 am

I am playing right now. Someone should play me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 am

Pass to strikers...no support. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Good game, Eternal. 3 matches, 3 draws for me.

My goal was a complete fluke, though.
    Anonymous

Eternal Witcher wrote:Pass to strikers...no support. Crying or Very sad
    I felt the same way. Yaya Toure carries my team, I swear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 am

I salute you for that second half performance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 am

My fault on that red card. It was purely instinctive, and Aguero was so damn quick. Mad I paid the price in the end, though.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:28 am

I'm available to play.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:29 am

Yeah, you two should get your games done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 am

I could do online friendlies match. So with Jordi as he had a much better them than mine, I go 1.5 or 2* below the team he chooses. Or just give Jordi and Glen the win. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:34 am

Moose wrote:I could do online friendlies match. So with Jordi as he had a much better them than mine, I go 1.5 or 2* below the team he chooses. Or just give Jordi and Glen the win. shifty

I could play on your behalf. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Moose wrote:I could do online friendlies match. So with Jordi as he had a much better them than mine, I go 1.5 or 2* below the team he chooses. Or just give Jordi and Glen the win. shifty

I could play on your behalf. What a Face

Use your reserve team? Otherwise it might be unfair on them two as they would probably have won with their teams agains mine. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 am

That would be unfair. Just joking on that. Your alternative, well its up to Glen and Jordi really.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:40 am

Kicked me out of FUT. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 am

Jordi wrote:Kicked me out of FUT. Neutral
    Yeah, I'm stuck at the half time screen. I'm getting a nice view of the pitch, though.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am

Your first goal was ridiculous. Laughing The ball was kicked out of Stekelenburg's hands. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 am

Jordi wrote:Your first goal was ridiculous. Laughing The ball was kicked out of Stekelenburg's hands. Laughing
    That was just pure determination from Dzeko. Not even a hint of a foul. clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 am

What do you know, the servers are down for me. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:44 am

There was a foul I tell thee. Mad

Invited you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:44 am

Your invite got me onto the servers. What an absolute joke. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:02 am

I withdraw. I'm fucking sick of my team playing like spastics and opposition GKs playing amazingly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 am

Jordi wrote:I withdraw. I'm fucking sick of my team playing like spastics and opposition GKs playing amazingly.
    I thought Stekelenburg was incredible for you. shifty
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 am

He still conceded 4 stoppable goals. Sad

I'm so shit at FIFA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am

Jordi wrote:He still conceded 4 stoppable goals. Sad

I'm so shit at FIFA.
    You would have crushed me if your best player (Ronaldo) wasn't put up against the best player in the game.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 am

I will play tomorrow guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:07 pm