Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester

Anonymous

Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester Empty Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 am

What a dick rofl http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15621888.stm

ull City manager Nigel Pearson has requested permission to speak to Leicester about a return to the club, BBC Radio Humberside understands.

It is believed that while Hull do not want to lose Pearson, they are unlikely to stand in his way, despite rejecting an approach from the Foxes on Sunday.

Leicester have been looking for a new manager since Sven-Goran Eriksson left in late October.

There has been no official comment from either club at this stage.

Last week, Huddersfield Town manager Lee Clark dismissed speculation linking him with the Foxes role, while ex-Leicester boss Martin O'Neill refused to comment on rumours he may return to his former job.

Pearson left his job at Leicester in June 2010 to take over at Hull and guided the Tigers to 11th place in the Championship in his first season at the helm.

Before that he had two successful seasons in charge at the Walkers Stadium, winning the League One title in 2008-09 before taking the club to the Championship play-offs in 2009-10.

The former Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough defender also previously managed Carlisle and Southampton, as well as having caretaker spells in charge of West Bromwich Albion, Newcastle United and England Under-21s.

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester Empty Re: Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 am

Could tell he was off from his interview Saturday when he just said speak to the club about it.
    Anonymous

Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester Empty Re: Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 am

Sacked by May. not worthy Gonna go to the Leicester game for fun.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 am

Wouldn't mind but i don't think Leicester have got the greatest team ever, yes they have signed some good players but they obviously don't jel together atm and i don't know whether Pearson will change this he reminds me of Knill with jumping ship.
    Who would you want at Hull to replace him?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 am

No idea. He has spent 16 months sorting the squad out, building his own full of young players and now he is turning his back on them. Leicester go to the KC on 3rd December. Laughing
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 am

Billy Davies maybe to replace him?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:36 am

Pearson can fuck off then
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:36 am

Leicester spent lots on average players. Pearson is going to regret leaving Hull once he gets sacked. The only thing he has going for him is the better contract and maybe a bit more cash to spend on players he wants.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 am

Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester 70955

You said he wouldn't leave.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 am

I bet you thought that Torres wouldn't leave. silent
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:44 am

coolhead33 wrote:I bet you thought that Torres wouldn't leave. silent
    not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:06 am

How can I make my signature so the background blends in (transparent)?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 am

Billy Davies must surely be the only choice for the Hull job. If I was McKenna or Dele I'd be banging on the chairmans door first thing tomorrow morning begging him to employ Davies.

I reckon McClaren might be in the frame too, being a former Tiger and Hull fan I believe?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 am

Can you take a snip of the background, open in photoshop, and eyedrop tool?

Anyway, OT, step down. Gone by next season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 am

James wrote:How can I make my signature so the background blends in (transparent)?

Hull City boss Nigel Pearson asks to talk to Leicester Igl2dz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks Bent.

Yeah Forest, he played for Hull and he is from this area, not sure if he supports them but he's definately in the frame although I don't want him. Billy would be no good cos we don't have massive backing. I really have no idea who they could get, compo shouldn't be a problem cos they'll get enough from Leicester to spend on anyone else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:19 pm