Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is it the first transfer of summer 2012?

Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? Empty Is it the first transfer of summer 2012?

Post by Muhkoo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 am

Today Andreas Bjelland from FC Nordsjælland signed with FC Twente beginning after Euro 2012. He is an intelligent defender similar to Daniel Agger in many ways in terms of carrying the ball up the field, long passing ability and a threat on set pieces. Although if you search him on Youtube it is very likely that a clip where he in the penalty box without the ref blowing his whistle picks up the ball after what he thought was a freekick results in a penalty for FC København which ultimately leads to a goal against his team, a very silly mistake (which i was in the stadium to see that day) but it shouldn't define this former u-21 captain and vice-captain of his club team still only 23 years old.

Last edited by Muhkoo on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? Empty Re: Is it the first transfer of summer 2012?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 am

Andy Carroll to a newly promoted PL team or Stoke.
    Anonymous

Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? Empty Re: Is it the first transfer of summer 2012?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 am

Nah, it'll be Liverpool signing Rory Delap so he can long throw to Carroll.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

Forest wrote:Andy Carroll to a newly promoted PL team or Stoke.

It was not a question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 am

Well it probably is the first transfer of summer 2012..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 am

This thread is intense
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 am

thedinho wrote:This thread is intense

Need to change this forum up, UK football gets boring and its all complaining about delouded liverpool fans!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 am

This thread is the beginning of a new golden era.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 am

Probably some cunt.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:08 am

Ajax is the most important club for the Danish NT, so he should have gone to them shifty
    Eriksen
    Boilesen
    Fischer
    not worthy
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Ajax is the most important club for the Danish NT, so he should have gone to them Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? 279869
    Eriksen
    Boilesen
    Fischer
    Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? 914411

Yeah that is true, as the system the national team coach is using is pretty much the Ajax 4-3-3. But on the other hand Ajax have been in talks to sell Vertonghen for years and nothing has happened. Bjelland and Veronghen are very similar, but I'd say Vertonghen is ahead of him in most aspects of his game, while in Twente he will bring more of say, intelligent defending to the team. Overall i think it is an excellent move even if Twente are rivals to my club, Bjelland is a smart person and has picked Twente after they have shown interest for him and followed him for a while now, depending on how he fits in to the culture and learns the language i think he could he Twente captain if he stays there for a few years, not that i would expect him to finish his contract, he definitely has the talent and ambition to go to one of the bigger leagues one day (England, Germany, Spain or Italy).

Good to see someone acctually knows about football and not just trolling topics!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:50 am

Muhkoo wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Ajax is the most important club for the Danish NT, so he should have gone to them Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? 279869
    Eriksen
    Boilesen
    Fischer
    Is it the first transfer of summer 2012? 914411

Yeah that is true, as the system the national team coach is using is pretty much the Ajax 4-3-3. But on the other hand Ajax have been in talks to sell Vertonghen for years and nothing has happened. Bjelland and Veronghen are very similar, but I'd say Vertonghen is ahead of him in most aspects of his game, while in Twente he will bring more of say, intelligent defending to the team. Overall i think it is an excellent move even if Twente are rivals to my club, Bjelland is a smart person and has picked Twente after they have shown interest for him and followed him for a while now, depending on how he fits in to the culture and learns the language i think he could he Twente captain if he stays there for a few years, not that i would expect him to finish his contract, he definitely has the talent and ambition to go to one of the bigger leagues one day (England, Germany, Spain or Italy).

Good to see someone acctually knows about football and not just trolling topics!
    Would have been nice if Ajax sold Vertonghen to us so they could get Bjelland Very Happy
    Is Bjelland the guy who captained Denmark at the U-21 EURO this summer? Left footed? I really liked him at the tournament Cool
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Muhkoo wrote:

Would have been nice if Ajax sold Vertonghen to us so they could get Bjelland Very Happy
    Is Bjelland the guy who captained Denmark at the U-21 EURO this summer? Left footed? I really liked him at the tournament Cool

Yea, as i wrote in the topic opener Wink. But i'm not sure Ajax have been watching him, maybe because Twente supposedly have been on Bjellands case since before U-21 Euro. They were just mentioned a long with a few other clubs a couple of days ago when the rumor came into the news cycle here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:43 pm