Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ResurrectionRooney for Moderator.

Poll

RR for mod?

[ 4 ]
    ResurrectionRooney for Moderator. Bar_left80%ResurrectionRooney for Moderator. Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ResurrectionRooney for Moderator. Bar_left20%ResurrectionRooney for Moderator. Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

ResurrectionRooney for Moderator. Empty ResurrectionRooney for Moderator.

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 am

We all know that noone would be banned unfairly if he was moderating these forums.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

ResurrectionRooney for Moderator. Empty Re: ResurrectionRooney for Moderator.

Post by Grenade Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 am

Yes.

FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE !
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 am

Yeah why not. I actually like RR now.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 am

A lot of people think I would do a bad job, these people are so far below me that they are almost blind to my greatness. If you are even close to being at my level, you would realise that I am exceptional.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:A lot of people think I would do a bad job, these people are so far below me that they are almost blind to my greatness. If you are even close to being at my level, you would realise that I am exceptional.

Taking some of your controversial posts aside, most people realise that as a mod, you would treat everyone fairly, as proved by the results of the poll thus far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 pm