Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
El_indian
Kuled
Mal
Demoz
Start.
Cristiano
fluffy_kittens
Cadbury
Childish Logic
Clark
Sean
Gegilworld93
YukiAbe1996
Lux
Jord
Walcott
20 posters

David Silva or Cesc Fabregas

Poll

ho is the better player?

[ 14 ]
    David Silva or Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Bar_left39%David Silva or Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 22 ]
    David Silva or Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Bar_left61%David Silva or Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Bar_right [61%] 

Total Votes: 36
    Anonymous

David Silva or Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: David Silva or Cesc Fabregas

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Only criticism I have of Cesc is at Arsenal he went missing far too often in the big games.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:46 pm

To be fair, Cesc couldn't do much when he had the likes of Van Persie, Arshavin and Walcott in front of him. No wonder he looked shit, they fucked up anything he did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:27 pm

James wrote:To be fair, Cesc couldn't do much when he had the likes of Van Persie, Arshavin and Walcott in front of him. No wonder he looked shit, they fucked up anything he did.
    Potatoes gona potate.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Silva not worthy not worthy
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 am

James wrote:To be fair, Cesc couldn't do much when he had the likes of Van Persie, Arshavin and Walcott in front of him. No wonder he looked shit, they fucked up anything he did.

I don't think you can really say that as an excuse for every time he flopped.

For example....against Barcelona last year. He was an embarrassment, he was worse then Wilshere, Song, Diaby and Nasri who all had the same forwards to play with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 am

Lux wrote:

I don't think you can really say that as an excuse for every time he flopped.

For example....against Barcelona last year. He was an embarrassment, he was worse then Wilshere, Song, Diaby and Nasri who all had the same forwards to play with.

He was completely unfit and shouldn't have even played.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:44 am

david silva, 3rd best spanish midfielder after xavi and iniesta and 2nd best player in epl after balotelli
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:17 am

I know, all of Arsenal's attackers were useless. Cesc averaged 20 assists a season but they must of all been to himself. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 am

Mal wrote:Cesc averaged 20 assists a season.
    I disagree.

From his first real season of a good amount of assists he averages 17.8 assists a season.
    alee
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:47 am

Silva is getting so much bumming these days. Seen about 10 articles about him that I suspect were written with a cock in one hand. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 am

Zzonked wrote:Silva is getting so much bumming these days. Seen about 10 articles about him that I suspect were written with a cock in one hand. Laughing

He deserves it though, he's fantastic.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 am

Yeah, had a stunning season so far. Just think it's funny.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 am

Sean wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Silva is getting so much bumming these days. Seen about 10 articles about him that I suspect were written with a cock in one hand. Laughing

Great player, but i think he's hit a purple patch at the moment. A bit like Nasri of last season, people were saying he was the best midfielder in the world.
    banana
    banana

Post by banana Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 am

Poor comparison.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:33 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Great player, but i think he's hit a purple patch at the moment. A bit like Nasri of last season, people were saying he was the best midfielder in the world.

Tbh I thought he was really good last season too. He wasn't played as much, but he always beasted the games he was in. Top player in The Sun dream team last year, and as that's based more on your match performance than with most others it says something.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 pm

With no bias whatsoever Fabregas by a chasm. David Silva is no where near the quality of Fabregas. He is a good player, but Fabregas is world class.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:41 pm