Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
blackskar
Mr Arnold Durmmond
Bushido
JamieB
Kie_LFC
Novi
George
Forest
Cam
Andy
SophisticatedBeggar
Cameron.
Juventino
crump
ShakerMatty
Cristiano
LeBron
Keanoo
Danny
bcfcben
Jayx1012
Lux
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Steadman
VivaRonaldoLAD
Clark
Mal
El_indian
Jorlung
Sheppy
banana
LFC_Grunners
Childish Logic
Jordi
The Zlatan
Jord
Barton
CollieBuddz
Grenade
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Pippo
dena
Mouse
50 posters

GTA Five

Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

GTA Five - Page 12 Empty Re: GTA Five

Post by Grenade Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 am

CJ and Niko are almost confirmed to be in this.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 am

IMDb is full of shit, very bad information on that site. I remember when they had Norman Lovett down to play Davros in the 2005 series of Doctor Who.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 am

Looks like they've found out the voice actor of the protagonist over at gtaforums. Apparently his cousin was tweeting how weird it is that he's hearing his cousin trying to be a mobster in GTA. Ned Luke apparently. As well as one of his co-workers or someone else close to him..?

Here and here: https://twitter.com/#/B_Boozer http://twitter.com/#/jimmytaenaka

"Rebecca Halls
    @B_Boozer Rebecca Halls
    Lol just heard the trailor for the new Grand Theft Auto game and all I could do was laugh. Weird hearing my cousins voice on there. #nedluke
    2 Nov via TweetCaster for Android"

Loads more tweets as well.

This too.
    GTA Five - Page 12 255m73b

GTA Five - Page 12 255m73b

Still speculation but it seems like something to believe.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Any new news?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am

Grand Theft Auto V (commonly shortened to GTA V) is an upcoming open world action-adventure video game being developed by games developer Rockstar North in the United Kingdom and published by Rockstar Games. The game will be the first major title in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), which started the fourth "era" in the series. The fifteenth game in the series overall, GTA V is to be set in fictional Los Santos in the state of San Andreas and its surrounding areas, based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California. A rendition of Los Santos was previously featured as one of three cities in 2004's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, from the series's third era.

In September 2009 during an earnings call, Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick answered a listener's question about the next Grand Theft Auto. He replied, "We're not going to announce it, we're not going to announce when we are going to announce it, and we are not going to announce a strategy about announcing it or about when we are going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy.

Reports of GTA V for an autumn 2012 launch surfaced following a 2012 release list from a major UK retailer in March 2012. However, Sterne Agee analyst Arvind Bhatia stated that GTA V is "likely to launch" in early 2013, which he feels will be beneficial in a number of ways: it will launch in a less crowded window away from the next instalments of Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed; it will provide Rockstar with time for extra polishing; and it will also give the firm a "potential" window to launch the game on the Wii U. Similarly, GameStop president Tony Bartel wasn't expecting GTA V to launch in 2012 either.

As I'm writing this thread, three articles have surfaced of a October release.

Following the game’s official unveiling late last year, new reports have suggested the eagerly awaited GTA V release will land in October in order to capitalise on the pre-Christmas shopping rush.

Currently awaiting first word of an official UK release date, a newly leaked developer CV has suggested that Rockstar will out its latest addition to the Grand Theft Auto franchise later this year with the title to follow on from the hugely successful San Andreas and Vice City releases.

Hitting both Google Documents and LinkedIn the CV of Rockstar North character animator Alex O’Dwyer has claimed that GTA V will hit stores in October counteracting a number of reports suggesting the title would not launch until 2013.

Although currently unconfirmed, the claimed release date was hastily removed from the online forums suggesting O’Dwyer’s claims could be too close for comfort for Rockstar.

Grand Theft Auto V grabbed the spotlight as the swiftly-deleted CV of a Rockstar North employee slapped an October release date on the much-anticipated title. Someone will be getting their chocolaty wrists slapped this morning.

According to an overzealous Rockstar North employee who was not exactly watching what he was posting on LinkedIn, he has confirmed what other sources have been suggesting to us. Rockstar is targeting the release of Grand Theft Auto V for October.

While this is good news for GTA fans, we are not sure how accurate it might be given the fact that several other high-profile titles are scheduled for release in October; and it could be that publisher Take-Two may move the release into early 2013 just to make sure that it has little to compete with.

In a new interview with IGN focused on Max Payne 3, Dan Houser has revealed that GTA V's multiplayer will support "Crews" that are to be introduced with Max Payne 3 and will be used in future Rockstar titles. Crews are essentially clan-like groups where you are rewarded for playing with other members of your crew and completing objectives together. You will also be matched with other people in your crew during matchmaking.

Sources:
    http://www.fudzilla.com/home/item/26710-october-likely-for-gta-v-release
    http://www.gtav.net/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gta_v
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/343170/us-news-round-up-gta-v-tipped-for-october-gears-of-war-game-canned/
    http://www.t3.com/news/gta-v-release-date
    YouTube
    Google Images
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm

tldr.

I'm sure you could summarize that in like a line?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm

It's in Sa
    Crews to be online. Points for playing with them
    October realse

Rep me now
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/09/wedbush-thinks-grand-theft-auto-5-will-launch-in-october/

wank 2
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat May 19, 2012 12:01 am

Awesome post from a gaming forum I go on about the release date of GTA.

I think this game will be released in October of this year, and here's why. Rockstar could have very easily waited until around this time (late May/early-mid June) to officially announce GTA V and reveal the first trailer. At which point, a May 2013 release date would have seemed much more likely. But instead, they revealed the first trailer in November, 6-7 months sooner. And this was with them knowing that Max Payne 3 would be released this Spring. I think what Rockstar intended was for us to get a little hyped up for the game so we would have something big to look forward to while they finished working on Max Payne 3.

Now that they're finished with that project, and they've had a good 6-7 months since the initial announcement and trailer reveal, I can't think of anything that's stopping them from revealing the second trailer with an October release date sometime in the next few weeks-a month from now (this will allow MP3 some time to get more sales) and then a third trailer sometime in September about a month before the release. That would be three total trailers. Only one less than what GTA IV had, and that was only because it ended up getting delayed 6 months. The original third and final trailer for IV probably would have been ready to go by September, just one month before the original release date. IV also never had more than a 3 month gap in between trailers (other than the gap between trailers 2 and 3 because of the 6 month delay). Lets also keep in mind that Rockstar likely won't run into the same kind of technical problems they had with IV that were the reason for it's delay; they are much more familiar with the technology by now.

Lets also not forget that Take Two's Bioshock Infinite that was going to be released in October has been delayed until the next fiscal year; Rockstar would be smart to take advantage of this window to go up against other big name games coming out later this year. And finally, I believe that Rockstar's other projects over the last few years (Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3) were released in the Spring due to a lack of competition that they would have had getting released later in the year. Rockstar won't have to worry about that with a GTA game.

So simply going by the timeline and taking everything else into account; knowing when they revealed the first trailer, that they could have waited until around this time of the year before they first announced the game, how IV's trailers were released, GTA V's first trailer showing much more of the game than IV's first trailer did (and is actually longer than all of IV's trailers except for one), and every GTA game having a (originally, in the case of IV) release in October, I think it is very likely we will be seeing GTA V in stores this October.

Of course, I could very easily be wrong and this game will be released next year. But I believe all of the evidence and history seems to suggest otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 am

I seem to be the only one not that excited for this. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 am

Someone actually spent the effort on writing 5 paragraphs guessing on a release date? Laughing
    It coming out at October would be awesome though, then Assassin's creed in November eek2
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sat May 19, 2012 2:43 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I seem to be the only one not that excited for this. Laughing

You and me both, brother.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat May 19, 2012 3:18 am

GTA Five - Page 12 GTAV-FS_Receipt
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 am

Juventino. wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I seem to be the only one not that excited for this. Laughing

You and me both, brother.
    I'm more excited for AC 3 shifty But I will buy this.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat May 19, 2012 10:41 am

Mc Babel wrote:GTA Five - Page 12 GTAV-FS_Receipt

oh god why

Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 am

Mc Babel wrote:GTA Five - Page 12 GTAV-FS_Receipt

That doesn't necessarily mean it won't come out beforehand. Laughing

Just means you'd need to buy it like 7 months late. Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat May 19, 2012 11:11 am

Kuled wrote:Someone actually spent the effort on writing 5 paragraphs guessing on a release date? Laughing
    It coming out at October would be awesome though, then Assassin's creed in November eek2
    Assassin's Creed's October if you get it on release. shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Final days of October,just counted them as November since that's when I'll be playing it Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Halo 4 is out in November too. Hyper
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah Cool
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 24, 2012 4:20 am

Did you guys kill Darko or let him live? I let him walk, leaving him with to suffer with his conscience killing him for what he did to Niko and his friends.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 am

Killed him first time. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 am

Yeah, I was dying to pull that trigger, but Roman's words stopped me. I finished this game half an hour ago again, made sure I go for revenge rather than doing the deal with Dimitri, Roman dying made me feel sad. Kate dying was sad too but I liked Roman more than her, plus he gives me free cab rides shifty Gonna play TBOGT now. Is the DLC with the bikers worth getting? Cause I don't really like the biker stuff.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 24, 2012 4:42 am

The Lost and Damned is worth playing, but The Ballad of Gay Tony is superior in every respect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 am

Kuled wrote:Did you guys kill Darko or let him live? I let him walk, leaving him with to suffer with his conscience killing him for what he did to Niko and his friends.
    Cant remember, it's been years since I completed that game. Embarassed
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 am

Killed that cunt at the end, is it Darko? Money is no object when your cousin has died Sad

Fucked Pegerino over like a bitch.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri May 25, 2012 12:07 am

...No Crump, the guy the government bring to you. The one you're talking about is a mission with no choice.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri May 25, 2012 12:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The Lost and Damned is worth playing, but The Ballad of Gay Tony is superior in every respect.
    TLAD is shit after you finish it though. Purely cos of what they do.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 25, 2012 12:20 am

Jordi wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:The Lost and Damned is worth playing, but The Ballad of Gay Tony is superior in every respect.
    TLAD is shit after you finish it though. Purely cos of what they do.

I wouldn't know, I moved on to TBoGT immediately after finishing.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri May 25, 2012 12:21 am

What do they do that makes it shit afterwards Jordi I can't remember, not that I play the game much after completing it I just start a new game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 pm