Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Jorlung
Lux
Phadunkin Donuts
The Zlatan
SBSP
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Pippo
Muhkoo
Theo Filippo
14 posters

Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3)

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3)

Post by El_indian Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 am

I'll add you forest.

what time will you be on (approx)?
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3)

Post by Jeff Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Yeh sure Jeffharper_2011
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 pm

SBSP wrote:I didn't really feel any lag TBH. shifty

The pain from your ass after that raping made you impervious to any other feeling. Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3) - Page 3 3925848005
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I didn't really feel any lag TBH. Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3) - Page 3 279869

The pain from your ass after that raping made you impervious to any other feeling. Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3) - Page 3 3925848005

Harsh! If i had a Xbox i would... Cool
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:13 am

Me (Portugal) 3-2 Filippo (Holland)

I shouldn't have won tbh.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:23 am

Im still waiting on Kuled, just sent him a PM, hopefully we can play soon.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:34 am

2nd leg Filippo 2-1 Me

Filippo wins on away goals.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:34 am

Away goals dont count Pip shifty
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:36 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Away goals dont count Pip Playmaker FIFA 12 Knockout Tournament. (PS3) - Page 3 279869

Oh.

So it is 4-4 atm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 am

I'll add Scott tonight.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 am

Me and Kuled were supposed to play today.. but the EA servers are down.

We will play asap.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:05 am

Fucking sick of online.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 am

Fuck that game. I quit. Viva wins, too much lag and the game itself hates me Neutral
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:26 am

Me - bold ...Kuled- normal

Napoli 2-1 PSG

Bayern 0-3 Milan (forfeit)

Such lag fests Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Me - bold ...Kuled- normal

Napoli 2-1 PSG

Such lag fests Laughing
    Before I quit that, Neuer was going to do an own goal facepalm Gave up, the game hates me.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 am

Kuled wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Me - bold ...Kuled- normal

Napoli 2-1 PSG

Such lag fests Laughing
    Before I quit that, Neuer was going to do an own goal facepalm Gave up, the game hates me.

I know I couldnt stop laughing.. I felt sick watching the first game, so much lag Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 am

Me 0-5 Filippo

Filippo advances.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:50 am

Lux (New York Red Bulls) 4-2 Mukhoo (AZ Alkmaar...I think...)

In the first few minutes I accidentally passed it out at goal kick and that was 1-0....it was fairly laggy for parts of the match.

Still....I pulled two quick goals back and managed to go 4-1 up. Mukhoo got a good goal back to make it 4-2.

Good game Razz

*EDIT*......it is one game knockout right??????
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 am

Its 2 legs Lux
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 am

2 legs.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 am

I was sure we were 2 legged, i didn't want to quit after it began lagging for me as you had gone ahead because i was sure we were playing 2 legs, SBSP didn't want to play the 2nd one as i had battered him, but honestly i felt like i wasn't able to properly for most of the match.

I should maybe also not be so nice and go down in stars to a team i only played with once before, but no matter if you aren't up for playing a return leg.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:01 am

no one wants to play 5star vs 4star
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 am

Muhkoo wrote:I was sure we were 2 legged, i didn't want to quit after it began lagging for me as you had gone ahead because i was sure we were playing 2 legs, SBSP didn't want to play the 2nd one as i had battered him, but honestly i felt like i wasn't able to properly for most of the match.

I should maybe also not be so nice and go down in stars to a team i only played with once before, but no matter if you aren't up for playing a return leg.

No I only played 1 leg the first time round so I thought it was only 1 legged Laughing....

I was lagging too TBH...and I would be happy to play a team of your choice next time.....though if you weren't happy you could have said Razz

I can't play now as I am eating and doing some other stuff......but we can play the other leg some time in the next few days.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 am

Lux wrote:
    Muhkoo wrote:I was sure we were 2 legged, i didn't want to quit after it began lagging for me as you had gone ahead because i was sure we were playing 2 legs, SBSP didn't want to play the 2nd one as i had battered him, but honestly i felt like i wasn't able to properly for most of the match.

No I only played 1 leg the first time round so I thought it was only 1 legged Laughing....

I was lagging too TBH...and I would be happy to play a team of your choice next time.....though if you weren't happy you could have said Razz

I can't play now as I am eating and doing some other stuff......but we can play the other leg some time in the next few days.

Honestly i had no idea that i couldn't play with AZ, i had done fine beating my friend locally with em. Still as said the result stands as it was my own fault for having lag/team choice Smile And yeah its ok with me if we wait, im in a bad streak it seems, took me 3 games H2H to get 1 point for promotion after i had gone 5-0-1.

justaddfinesse wrote:no one wants to play 5star vs 4star

Of course not, i never play 5 star, i meant that i went down from Ajax (4 Stars) to Az (3.5) to match his NY Red Bull, although with Henry and Luke Rogers up front Altidore is a pile of steaming shite Very Happy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:34 am

ahhhhh yeah i see.

there really isn't any 3.5 star teams that i feel can compete well enough.. and the Red Bulls imo.. are easily 4star material.

i kind of love Ajax on fifa. 4231 formation for me.. their 433 seems too exposed.. and a few good players get left on the bench.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:51 am

justaddfinesse wrote:ahhhhh yeah i see.

there really isn't any 3.5 star teams that i feel can compete well enough.. and the Red Bulls imo.. are easily 4star material.

i kind of love Ajax on fifa. 4231 formation for me.. their 433 seems too exposed.. and a few good players get left on the bench.

I've just been playing with my own slightly more aggressive 4-3-3, but it does get very exposed. Then again i don't know who from the starting lineup i would change with the ones on the bench. It leaves some insane games with my back exposed but my defending leaves something to be added at times anyway. Vertoghen is a fantastic player and saved my ass many times with his size and speed Very Happy
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 am

NYRB are quite overpowered Laughing. Rodgers and Henry is beast....in the midfield I have a bunch of fast guys (I even stick this hench black striker in for a slow midfielder Laughing).....and Marquez at the back not worthy

I also play as Celtic too Surprised..........

Tbh I haven't been playing as any other team except maybe Anderlecht for a long time.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 am

whistle
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 am

What happened to this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:54 pm