Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
The Zlatan
Mason
ShakerMatty
El Jefe
Clark
Gegilworld93
Kuled
GK01
LeBron
Mal
14 posters

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum.

Mal
    Mal

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. Empty Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum.

Post by Mal Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I thought I'd list some of the most popular and weird search terms that have got us visits to this forum.

"come on! that's existentialist bull shit, best left to boring russian novelists and teenagers on acid" - Got us 1 unique visit.

'Sickipedia jokes' - 1,637 unique visits.

'Songs that get you pumped' - 568 unique visits.

'dog rapes girl' - 333 visits. Neutral

'calling your penis' - 299 visits

'cheesys forum playmaker mutant' - 111 visits

'biggest pussy' - 114 visits

'i am the dawg' - 93 visits

'world biggest pussy' - 56 visits

'is Joe Hart gay' - 12 visits

'Lauren Branning' - 16 visits

'pussy world' - 18 visits

'mitzee sad' - 22 visits

'anus licking' - 23 visits

'"so pissed off? met a girl took her down to this beautiful place i know and we spooned and stuff, i asked her to see me and she said yes? so today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour later saying i think i like someone else, so i told her to fuck off"' - 28 visits. Neutral

"she's trying to be like cheryl kyro7 playmaker forum chat thread" - 18 visits

'Japanese sea vagina' - 4 visits. rofl

'mals penis' got us 1 visit. Whoever searched that needs help.

Last two:

'veiny cock penis dick' and 'tranny hot penis' got us one visit each. Neutral
    Anonymous

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. Empty Re: Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:53 pm

rofl
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. Empty Re: Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum.

Post by LeBron Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Mal wrote:

polska facepalm
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 pm

rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Fan-fucking-tastic.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

rofl

amazing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Mal wrote:I thought I'd list some of the most popular and weird search terms that have got us visits to this forum.

"come on! that's existentialist bull shit, best left to boring russian novelists and teenagers on acid" - Got us 1 unique visit.

'Sickipedia jokes' - 1,637 unique visits.

'Songs that get you pumped' - 568 unique visits.

'dog rapes girl' - 333 visits. Neutral

'calling your penis' - 299 visits

'cheesys forum playmaker mutant' - 111 visits

'biggest pussy' - 114 visits

'i am the dawg' - 93 visits

'world biggest pussy' - 56 visits

'is Joe Hart gay' - 12 visits

'Lauren Branning' - 16 visits

Love

'pussy world' - 18 visits

'mitzee sad' - 22 visits

'anus licking' - 23 visits

'"so pissed off? met a girl took her down to this beautiful place i know and we spooned and stuff, i asked her to see me and she said yes? so today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour later saying i think i like someone else, so i told her to fuck off"' - 28 visits. Neutral

rofl rofl rofl

"she's trying to be like cheryl kyro7 playmaker forum chat thread" - 18 visits

'Japanese sea vagina' - 4 visits. rofl

'mals penis' got us 1 visit. Whoever searched that needs help.

Last two:

Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

rofl

I thought Jela would pick that one out.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

rofl
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Quality. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:00 am

Brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 am

The last one was Polska.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:14 am

'"so pissed off? met a girl took her down to this beautiful place i know
    and we spooned and stuff, i asked her to see me and she said yes? so
    today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour
    later saying i think i like someone else, so i told her to fuck off"
    rofl
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 am

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. 70955 Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. 70955
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 am

Groce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:10 am

The first one not worthy

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. Tumblr_lrnd82M5Gb1qzepn2o1_500
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 am

rofl
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 am

Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. 70955Some of those...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:19 am

'"so pissed off? met a girl took her down to this beautiful place i know and we spooned and stuff, i asked her to see me and she said yes? so today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour later saying i think i like someone else, so i told her to fuck off"' - 28 visits.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    '"so pissed off? met a girl took her down to this beautiful place i know and we spooned and stuff, i asked her to see me and she said yes? so today she comes up to me gives me a hug then texts me about an hour later saying i think i like someone else, so i told her to fuck off"' - 28 visits.

rofl

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:30 am

Jela not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 am

Who the he'll would type that into Google 28 times? rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:06 am

Braad's legacy. Weird search terms that have brought visits to this forum. 914411
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

'dog rapes girl' - 333 visits.
    What the fuck!? rofl
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

LOL wtf
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:04 pm

I think I did that first one Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 am

That Japanese sea vagina one is actually explainable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:33 am

ahlycotc wrote:That Japanese sea vagina one is actually explainable.

It is?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:35 pm