Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
mac
moscowmadeit3
The Zlatan
Scouser_Dave
Mason
GK01
Clark
Gegilworld93
VivaRonaldoLAD
13 posters

What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic

Anonymous

What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic Empty What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 am

For me:

Just the default tactics, I'd love to change them but I don't really know what to do with them or what to change Laughing

(4-4-2)

- McGregor -

- Whittaker - Goian - Bocanegra - Wallace -

- Naismith - Davis - Edu - Wylde -

- Jelavic - Lafferty -

What's yours?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic Empty Re: What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 am

Dont do custom tactics in Career mode.. it keeps making it freeze on me. Neutral

I usually use 4321 or 4231.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic Empty Re: What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 am

Got fired on my Arsenal save and started a Werder Bremen CM, I use the default 4-4-2/diamond formation.Online I don't use custom formations either.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 pm

With my Lazio save, I have scrapped almost everyone and ended up with this.

- Wise -

- Van der Wiel - Ivanovic - Sakho - Radu (Captain) -

- M'Vila - Fellaini -

- Juardo - ClarkY - Hernanes -

- Sow -
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 pm

ClarkY wrote:With my Lazio save, I have scrapped almost everyone and ended up with this.

- Wise -

- Van der Wiel - Ivanovic - Sakho - Radu (Captain) -

- M'Vila - Fellaini -

- Juardo - ClarkY - Hernanes -

- Sow -

Casual, just blend him in Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:06 am

In a Wolves challenge with a mate play something like

- Hennessey -
    - Ward - Samba - Johnson - Aurelio
    - O'Hara - Henry - Milijas* -
    - Hammill - Pavlyuchenko - Hunt -

* = I think it's Milijas just can't think of the other guy off by heart Laughing
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 am

41212/4222
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 am

Current MM Save:

Reina
    Johnson - Albiol - Agger - Enrique
    Lucas
    Defour - - - Gerrard
    Agbonlahor - - - - - - Suarez
    Higuain

Beastly team that Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:55 am

I just use the default. But generally, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 am

On my CM I tend to use the default, sometimes I will change a few positions though, but I don't normally stick to one formation.

But I never go online any more without playing a 5-2-1-2 unless I'm against someone I know.

I've been pwned far to many times by teh noobs. So if you can't beat them...
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:21 am

I don't really use a default starting XI in my CMs, I often rotate or switch players around, just started my Werder Bremen CM without buying or selling anyone, my current XI looks like this (options/rotation in brackets)

-------------------------Wiese--------------------------
    -Sokratis (Fritz)----Wolf (Prödl)------Naldo----Schmitz (Boenisch)
    ------------------------Bargfrede (Wesley, Ignjovski)----------------
    --Fritz (Ekici)----------------------------------------Hunt (Ekici)
    ------------------------Marin---------------------------------------
    -----------------Pizarro----------Arnaotovic (Rosenberg)
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 am

I need to buy one of the Belgium lads in Midfield, either Witsel or Defour, they would be perfect, The Tall Afro fuck is so poor.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 am

ClarkY wrote:I need to buy one of the Belgium lads in Midfield, either Witsel or Defour, they would be perfect, The Tall Afro fuck is so poor.

Defour is a beast in a 4-3-3. Can score and pick out a decent pass.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 am

I've customized it a bit with High/Low attack and defence along with players cutting in etc...

De Gea
    Smalling - Rio - Vidic - Evra
    Carrick
    Nani - Anderson - Young
    Rooney
    Hernandez

I have Nani and Young cutting in with their runs, with Evra and Smalling going straight pass, on the over lap. Works wonders.

Then with Carrick I have High defence/Low Attack then Anderson and Rooney both have Medium attack/defence. Works really well as a team and movement is quality.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:I've customized it a bit with High/Low attack and defence along with players cutting in etc...

De Gea
    Carrick
    Nani - Anderson - Young
    Rooney
    Hernandez

I have Nani and Young cutting in with their runs, with Evra and Smalling going straight pass, on the over lap. Works wonders.

Then with Carrick I have High defence/Low Attack then Anderson and Rooney both have Medium attack/defence. Works really well as a team and movement is quality.
    sounds nice, just don't change the formation now, I heard the CM will glitch if you do it What Starting 11/Formation Do You Play With Your Team/Tactic 81338
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:I've customized it a bit with High/Low attack and defence along with players cutting in etc...

De Gea
    Carrick
    Nani - Anderson - Young
    Rooney
    Hernandez

I'd choose Fletcher over Carrick if I were you. He has much better defense and heading ratings. He also has a high work rate and protects the back 4 well. An added bonus is that he is much faster than Carrick. What formation are you using exactly though? I realize it is custom but it looks like either a variation of a 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 pm

mac wrote:

De Gea
    Carrick
    Nani - Anderson - Young
    Rooney
    Hernandez

I'd choose Fletcher over Carrick if I were you. He has much better defense and heading ratings. He also has a high work rate and protects the back 4 well. An added bonus is that he is much faster than Carrick. What formation are you using exactly though? I realize it is custom but it looks like either a variation of a 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1.

Not a huge fan of Fletcher. Also I feel Carrick works better for me Laughing

It's a 4-4-1-1 variation, looks better on Fifa though cause Carrick isn't exactly behind Anderson, more to the side and drops a little.

Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Friedal
    Maicon King Sakho Marcelo
    Hulk Parker Thiago Bale
    Van Der Vaart
    Rossi
    sold modric for 70 mil to united Cool

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Still in my 1st season but:

Freidal
    Walker Kaboul Dawson BAE
    --------- Parker
    Modric ----
    Lennon -------------------------- Bale
    VDV
    Ade

Subs: Krul, King, Corluka, Sandro, Huddlestone, Defoe, Pav

Bought Krul for 7m in Jan. Plays in cup matches and against some lower teams like QPR.

Formation has it's own custom work rates and such and have also made my own custom tactic (the speed settings etc). Working well so far. Also have a 4-4-2 set up too if I need to be more attacking.

Cup team:

Krul
    Corluka Bassong King Rose
    --------- Livermore
    Carroll -----------
    Gio -------------------------- Townsend
    Kranjcar/Kane
    Pav/Defoe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:58 am

On my old Career mode with my Juventus:

Rossi
    Nani - Del Piero - Krasic
    Vidal - marchisio
    Balzarette - Chiellini - Vertonghen - VDW
    Buffon

On h2h I only play with Brazil and I use a custom 4222.

Pato - Neymar
    Robinho ------- Dani Alves
    Lucas - Ramires
    Marcelo - Thiago Silva - Lucio - Maicon
    Cesar
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 am

I think the best formations on this are 4-2-2-2 and 4-2-3-1.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:15 am

I usually start with atm:

De Gea

Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra

Nani, Carrick, Valencia, Young

Rooney

Berbatov

Valencia plays because Anderson's out for another two months. I've bought in Cleverley and Pogba to rather good effect recently as well. And I've had a bid accepted for Schweinsteiger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 am

Valencia as a CM?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:35 am

Yeah, he's not too bad actually. I like driving forward with Anderson, and none of my midfielders can do that like him.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:12 am

Valencia as a RB on FIFA not worthy
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am

I like 442 on this version, works very well.

It's either that or my custom formation.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 am

Szczesny
    Sagna-Koscielny/Mert-Vermaelen-Gibbs/Santos
    Song
    Arteta/Ramsey-Wilshere
    Walcott/Gervinho-RvP-Gervinho/Sigurdarson

Szczesny
    Koscielny/Mert-Song/Djourou-Vermaelen
    Pereirinha------------------------------------------------------------Santos
    Ramsey/Arteta-Wilshere
    Fetfatzidis/Benayoun
    RvP-Milito

Fabianski
    Jenkinson-Miquel/Bartley-Bartley/Durica-Gibbs/Santos
    Frimpong/Coquelin
    Diaby/Lansbury-Claudemir/Lansbury
    AOC-Park/Sigurdarson-Miyaichi/Sigurdarson

I'm looking to get a new LB and to get some youth players.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:32 pm

I've signed Schweinsteiger. Dance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Online with Liverpool - 4-5-1:
    Reina
    Kelly Agger Skrtel Enrique
    Maxi Adam Gerrard Lucas Downing
    Suarez
    Online with City - 4-2-3-1:
    Hart
    Micah Kompany Lescott Kolarov
    Toure Barry
    Silva Aguero Nasri
    Tevez

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:22 pm