Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
badham21
SBSP
Uncle John from Jamaica
Kuled
Hitchy
LFC_Grunners
Laurencio
SpiritOfShankly
El Jefe
Lux
ShakerMatty
Clark
Keanoo
VivaRonaldoLAD
XavIniesta_6
19 posters

The most annoying things about watching football on TV.

Anonymous

The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  Empty The most annoying things about watching football on TV.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am

What annoys you the most?

For me, it's when the camera cuts to the manager, or a random player or something WHILST the game is being fucking played. I usually feel like drop-kicking my TV when that happens. It seems to last a lifetime too. It's like .. 'get back to the fucking game!'

Anything else?

XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  Empty Re: The most annoying things about watching football on TV.

Post by XavIniesta_6 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am

Biased commentators, and not being able to hear the crowd atmosphere properly.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  Empty Re: The most annoying things about watching football on TV.

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

Ray Wilkins.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

Exactly what you said Scott, that shit pisses me off.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 am

Ray Wilkins, Camera Angles that makes the ball look like it is heading in, and makes me scared, and what you said Scott. If it is a big reaction, it is fine, but why do we need to see a manager with his hand on his chin watching the game?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 am

I don't want much football on the tv as i get bored too easily but i find it stupid with the atmosphere how they only put the sound in one stand so you can't hear the other fans sing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 am

Blerts who sing "who r ya".

And what Scot said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am

Agree with that one Scott, it happened yesterday when bloody Rooney was warming up. The game is still going ahead and it shows that cunt warming up, and it would not matter if it was a Liverpool player warming up it still does my fucking head in when that shit happens.

Might be a different to what you actually mean, but another one for me personally is when im watching it on Sky HD and there are other people in my house watching it on normal Sky. And i can hear them shout ot roar when something happens because there is a slight delay on Sky HD.The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  73365

Last edited by Alan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:48 am

When the Polish fans are too loud that the tv has to actually lower the crowd volume so we could hear the commentators properly. Laughing Dry Smile
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 am

polska. wrote:When the Polish fans are too loud that the tv has to actually lower the crowd volume so we could hear the commentators properly. Laughing Dry Smile

They have to do that at Watford all the time shifty
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

What Scott said, I think it was someone like Young who had a shot that went out for a corner (despite not touching a Liverpool player) but we only saw it passing the post because the camera was on something else.
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Post by SpiritOfShankly Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:32 am

Camera follows the ball so you see fuck all compared to when you actually go the games.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 am

The lack of atmosphere definitely.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:45 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Camera follows the ball so you see fuck all compared to when you actually go the games.

This, The cameras always seem to be to zoomed in
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 am

David Pleat's commentary..... although it can be quite entertaining at times
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 am

When someone dives and the commentators are more concerned that someone has waved an imaginary card, oh yeah big deal, someone wants someone to be booked for a bookable offence.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 am

What Scott said.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:03 am

Worst is when they go to adverts in a derby and then go back to show the team celebrating.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:37 am

Lux wrote:Worst is when they go to adverts in a derby and then go back to show the team celebrating.

The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  70955
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 am

When our crowd sounds get lowered or muted. Laughing

Don't really watch it on TV though, unlike most people on here I prefer to go to the game.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 am

Stupid commentators.
    badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

Post by badham21 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 am

the hour before the match is woeful, and the analysis is too in detail, looking at random clips of pointless footage, and saying where the players shouldve been running with all those lines Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:19 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:When our crowd sounds get lowered or muted. Laughing

Don't really watch it on TV though, unlike most people on here I prefer to go to the game.

Whats with lower league supporters that always have to show they are a 'proper' supporter. Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 am

Exactly what Scott said.

No joke, I was watching a Napoli game last season and it kept showing some film director. He was shown for 9 minutes altogether, during the game. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:21 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:When our crowd sounds get lowered or muted. Laughing

Whats with lower league supporters that always have to show they are a 'proper' supporter. Laughing
    No idea, but it drives me up the wall.

"You plastic gloryhunters who only go to 10 games a season."
    "Championship fans > all."

Gun
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 am

You are watching it through a screen
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 am

having to watch it on TV
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 am

Lux wrote:
    polska. wrote:When the Polish fans are too loud that the tv has to actually lower the crowd volume so we could hear the commentators properly. Laughing Dry Smile

I like how your fans go dressed as empty seats. The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 am

Don't you think everyone would prefer to go to the game? For some people it just isn't that easy. Ignorant comment on your behalf.

Radford11 wrote:You are watching it through a screen

You're so cool.

Blackpool Rule wrote:having to watch it on TV

You're so cool.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 am

Jordi wrote:
    Lux wrote:

I like how your fans go dressed as empty seats. The most annoying things about watching football on TV.  3925848005

It's very convincing, they even remain silent to keep up the act Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:54 pm