Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
Van Wolfswinkel
Andy
Childish Logic
Demba Ba
Zzonked
MickStupp
Mason
Sean
Lux
Paulinho
Cadbury
Marvin
Jordi
Phadunkin Donuts
The Zlatan
Coatsy
Walcott
LFC_Grunners
Ben
Mal
Muhkoo
JonjoShelvey
Barton
Shelvey
SBSP
moscowmadeit3
Start.
Keanoo
Kuled
SpiritOfShankly
Mustangt125
El_indian
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
El Jefe
JK
thechampion
Lukeyy99
Clark
Hitchy
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jorlung
coolhead33
Theo Filippo
Danny
Steadman
chiboygeorge
54 posters

FIFA 12

Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

FIFA 12 - Page 26 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Paulinho Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:55 pm

ps3 stopped reading discs last night, devastated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 am

Fuck!! I just scored a 40yrd free kick with Taarabt but the cunt quit so I couldn't upload it. Mad
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 am

I'm in division 3 with a shit record. Faint

Has anyone else got the 50 hour achievement, I have run 2
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 am

Steadman wrote:I decided to jump straight in at World Class as I wanted a little challenge, think I may start playing online more when I have the time.

Do people mess about with the sliders?
    I put the passing error for CPU down, it's ridicloius when you are getting outplayed by fucking Accrington Stanley.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 am

Marvin wrote:
    Steadman wrote:I decided to jump straight in at World Class as I wanted a little challenge, think I may start playing online more when I have the time.

Do people mess about with the sliders?
    I put the passing error for CPU down, it's ridicloius when you are getting outplayed by fucking Accrington Stanley.
    I'm still losing the possession battle with the computer at the moment. Sad

Might try this actually, I had Stoke passing the ball like Barcelona against me the other day. Dry Smile
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:58 am

Pass error up, I mean.

And yeah, it's stupid things like that that really makes me hate offline mode.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

I Andy I wrote:I'm in division 3 with a shit record. FIFA 12 - Page 26 586698

Has anyone else got the 50 hour achievement, I have FIFA 12 - Page 26 283183
    I have, FIFA for life Neutral
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:57 am

I always hit the post Fuck you
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 am

Another day another promotion

division 8 now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:32 am

Sammys_Tekkers wrote:I always hit the post Fuck you

So fucking many of my long shots do that, gets on my nerves.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Won Division 1 in my first season. Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:15 pm

What happens?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 pm

So I actually fully completed a whole season of CM without any simming for the first time since FIFA 08. I've never been able to finish a season before, I usually either get bored and start a new one or just sim into a new season.

With this CM with Newcastle, I managed to win the Premier League by one point ahead of Man Utd. It went to the last game of the season, United would have claimed to PL if they had won or even tied against Blackburn but they managed to lose and I beat Everton to win the PL. I also won the league cup but was knocked out of the FA Cup in the Quarter-Final.

After the season, the board offered me a new contract which I accepted, despite offers from Arsenal and Roma. As the summer window neared, Demba Ba who finished as top scorer handed in a transfer request. On top of that, I get a big money offer from Malaga for Cabaye. Ba was sold to Stoke even though Chelsea sent offers for him, and I sold Cabaye for £25 million.

During the window, I signed Banega, Sturridge, Giovani Dos Santos, Lennon, Forlin, Sane, Nelson Valdez, Christian Benitez and Xavi-Torres. I signed all these players for the competitions that I will be in like the Champions League etc.

I have started off the new season decently, with a record of 5-2-1. In my CL group, I was drawn with Real Madrid, Galatasaray and Napoli. Played my first CL game against Madrid at the Bernabeu and won 1-0.

I'm aiming to win the league again, but my real main target is the Champions League. Will really try and win it and then move on to a bigger club, if not I will stay and try and build a stronger squad for the Champions League.

Starting XI:

Krul [78]
    Simpson [77] - Taylor [79] - Forlin [77] - Santon [77]
    Tiote [80] - Banega [82]
    Lennon [83] - - - - - Lens [79]
    Nelson Valdez [77]
    Sturridge [83]
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 am

Keanoo wrote:Won Division 1 in my first season. Smile

Do you even get anything? whistle
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:56 am

chiboygeorge wrote:So I actually fully completed a whole season of CM without any simming for the first time since FIFA 08. I've never been able to finish a season before, I usually either get bored and start a new one or just sim into a new season.

With this CM with Newcastle, I managed to win the Premier League by one point ahead of Man Utd. It went to the last game of the season, United would have claimed to PL if they had won or even tied against Blackburn but they managed to lose and I beat Everton to win the PL. I also won the league cup but was knocked out of the FA Cup in the Quarter-Final.

After the season, the board offered me a new contract which I accepted, despite offers from Arsenal and Roma. As the summer window neared, Demba Ba who finished as top scorer handed in a transfer request. On top of that, I get a big money offer from Malaga for Cabaye. Ba was sold to Stoke even though Chelsea sent offers for him, and I sold Cabaye for £25 million.

During the window, I signed Banega, Sturridge, Giovani Dos Santos, Lennon, Forlin, Sane, Nelson Valdez, Christian Benitez and Xavi-Torres. I signed all these players for the competitions that I will be in like the Champions League etc.

I have started off the new season decently, with a record of 5-2-1. In my CL group, I was drawn with Real Madrid, Galatasaray and Napoli. Played my first CL game against Madrid at the Bernabeu and won 1-0.

I'm aiming to win the league again, but my real main target is the Champions League. Will really try and win it and then move on to a bigger club, if not I will stay and try and build a stronger squad for the Champions League.

Starting XI:

Krul [78]
    Tiote [80] - Banega [82]
    Nelson Valdez [77]
    Sturridge [83]
    Not bad that.

I've got a Malaga one, not made too many changes but my starting XI is usually:

Akinfeev

Gamez, Rolando, Mathijsen, Monreal

Joaquin, Toulalan, Guardado

Baptista, Carzorla

van Nistelrooy

Decided to get Guardado because the board sold Duda behind my back, the cunts, and I couldn't afford Munain, who ironically scored against me when I played Bilbao. Already beaten Barcelona 1-0, and tied 0-0 with Madrid (while creating the better chances, including Ruud volleying against the post), and I'm somewhere in the top 4 in October/November. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:58 am

Putting Controller sensitivity up to high seems to have had an impact on my game, feel more confident at short passing.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

Danny wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:So I actually fully completed a whole season of CM without any simming for the first time since FIFA 08. I've never been able to finish a season before, I usually either get bored and start a new one or just sim into a new season.

Starting XI:

Krul [78]
    Tiote [80] - Banega [82]
    Nelson Valdez [77]
    Sturridge [83]
    Not bad that.

Akinfeev

Baptista, Carzorla

van Nistelrooy

Decided to get Guardado because the board sold Duda behind my back, the cunts, and I couldn't afford Munain, who ironically scored against me when I played Bilbao. Already beaten Barcelona 1-0, and tied 0-0 with Madrid (while creating the better chances, including Ruud volleying against the post), and I'm somewhere in the top 4 in October/November. FIFA 12 - Page 26 279869
    I like that team, great for realism as well Very Happy
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Danny wrote:Not bad that.

Akinfeev

Baptista, Carzorla

van Nistelrooy

Decided to get Guardado because the board sold Duda behind my back, the cunts, and I couldn't afford Munain, who ironically scored against me when I played Bilbao. Already beaten Barcelona 1-0, and tied 0-0 with Madrid (while creating the better chances, including Ruud volleying against the post), and I'm somewhere in the top 4 in October/November. FIFA 12 - Page 26 279869
    I like that team, great for realism as well Very Happy
    Danny has a good team but I feel like his formation is too attacking...it's like a 4-5-1 with one central defensive mid, two wingers and two attacking center mids.

Maybe a new CB Danny instead of Mathijsen? like Botia?

How is your career mode Gegil?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Yeah, it looks quite attacking, but the wingers get back well, and when they're forward, Baptista and Carzorla can drop back.

I'm thinking of eventually replacing Mathijsen, but he's not done a bad job, and my budget is rather small now. shifty

At least my wage one will increase when Thiago's loan is finished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Scored in the first 5 minutes and he quit. Didn't even get a win. Neutral
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 pm

I Andy I wrote:
    Keanoo wrote:Won Division 1 in my first season. Smile

Do you even get anything? whistle

Just a sense of accomplishment.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    How is your career mode Gegil?
    Doing Lyon atm, in my 2nd season and this is my team so far:

--------------------Lloris---------------------
    -Reveillere---Lovren--Felipe Santana---Cissokho
    -------------Gonalons-----Källström-------------
    --Boudebouz-------Gourcuff--------Michel Bastos
    -------------------Lisandro--------------------------

I bought Boudebouz and Felipe Santana in summer, Cris retired and I let Ederson go on a free, he wanted too much money Laughing Also sold Mensah and brought in Abdennour for CB/LB depht.

I'm rotating Fofana with Gonalons a lot at CDM as well, he's working great for me and will hopefully grow.
    Gourcuff gets injured a lot, so I'm playing Grenier quite often too.

Not doing too good though, first season I came 3rd and won the Coup de la Ligue, now I'm 3rd again Laughing At least in round of 16 in the CL.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:53 am

Not a bad team that. What's your budget? shifty
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 am

27 millions for transfers now which is actually a bit unrealistic because Lyon have debts atm and Aulas, the president, is trying to save money so their transfer budget irl isn't that high. Apparently they're forced to sell a big player in January, probably Cissokho. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:37 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:27 millions for transfers now which is actually a bit unrealistic because Lyon have debts atm and Aulas, the president, is trying to save money so their transfer budget irl isn't that high. Apparently they're forced to sell a big player in January, probably Cissokho. shifty
    Do you know how they're in debt?

They were Lique 1 champions for 7 consecutive years(2001-2008), they must have got loads of money from that.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:48 am

Well I think I got it wrong, don't think they really are in debt now, just having a very restrictive transfer policy.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:51 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:Scored in the first 5 minutes and he quit. Didn't even get a win. Neutral

Sadly thats supposed to happen, if one player leaves within the first 5 mins the game never happend... It had me worried few times today, i scored three times in the first 5 after some excellent interceptions and a freekick the GK knocked into the goal Razz Not all in the same game... did end up winning them all.

Division 5 finally. Still haven't been relegated but had to do 2 seasons in both div 6 and 7.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Scored in 4 mins. though he was gonna leave, he doesn't and i score 5 more goals.

then it says match disconnected. thankfully it was him Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Game later? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Muhkoo wrote:
    TheMooseHunter wrote:Scored in the first 5 minutes and he quit. Didn't even get a win. Neutral

Sadly thats supposed to happen, if one player leaves within the first 5 mins the game never happend... It had me worried few times today, i scored three times in the first 5 after some excellent interceptions and a freekick the GK knocked into the goal Razz Not all in the same game... did end up winning them all.

Division 5 finally. Still haven't been relegated but had to do 2 seasons in both div 6 and 7.

5 minutes as in match time, or real time?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content