Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
menalawyerguy
Walcott
El_indian
Scouser_Dave
8 posters

Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012 Empty Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Little Pea

Real Madrid have today confirmed a deal to bring Manchester United’s bright young Mexican striker Hernandez to the Bernabeu in July 2012 if, as expected, he becomes a world class striker. President Florentino Perez met last week with Javier Hernández Gutiérrez, “Chicharito” father and agent, as well as the Old Trafford chief executive David Gill, who prepared the ground for his sale by contrasting the financial position of Manchester United to that of the Spanish giants.

Big Bean

Speaking to a Press conference in Madrid earlier this afternoon Perez announced that a clause had been made in the contract that stated that Real would only sign the striker if he became “a truly world class player over the next 18 months”. In a ground breaking agreement Madrid would be able to pull out of the deal if Hernandez failed to score 25 plus goals in either of the next two Premiership seasons.

Yes they do eat guinea pig’s, I’ve seen them Perez continued: “We only want the very best. If Chicharito turns out to be another Cristiano Ronaldo we have an agreement with Manchester United that we will buy him for 25 million euros plus Karim Benzema at the end of the 2011-12 season. If however he turns out to be another Karim Benzema we have an understanding that we can cancel the transfer and look for alternatives”

Charlie Drake

It is rumoured that Hernández is not the only player at Old Trafford to have such an agreement. Talking to our Sports correspondent Peter Shankly an insider inside said: “Since the Glazer’s took over most young players at United have it written into their contracts that if they become anywhere near half decent they will be sold off to either Real Madrid or Barcelona or more depressingly Manchester City or Chelsea.” Laughing

Graham Rix

“It is common knowledge inside Old Trafford that if Wayne Rooney’s form returns and he manages not to sleep with any more elderly prostitutes he will be moving to Maine Road for £30 million at the end of the season. However if his form returns but he can’t keep his hands off old ladies tets he will be travelling down the M1 to sign for Chelsea, a club well versed in dealing with it’s employees sexual improprieties”
    Bearded American Malcolm, and that’s not a euphemism

The strategy of selling off all their valuable assets to the highest bidder was defended today by club owner Malcolm Glazer: “When are the fans going to realize Manchester is not a charity, we are running a business here. We made a $70 million net profit on transfers last season, what other top European soccer team could claim that. With the sale of Rooney and possibly Hernandez if he keeps improving, we are be looking at an inventory turnover ratio of well over 10. Anyone with even a basic understanding of macroeconomics would be impressed by that”

What a load of old Gordon Tullock’s

Fans were left bemused as the American businessman then spent the next 30 minutes listing all the Economic terms he had learnt at High school including “Opportunity Cost” “Liquidity Ratio” “Average Variable Cost” “Elasticity of Demand” and his own personal favourite “Marginal Rate of Substitution”
    Trotskyite but safe around children

Sir Alex Ferguson was unavailable for comment but he is not known for his love of either the free market or the laws of supply and demand.

http://bitethenews.com/index.php/2010/10/19/hernandez-to-go-to-real-for-25-million-euros-in-2012-13/
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012 Empty Re: Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012

Post by El_indian Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:00 pm

You like posting a lot of articles don't you. Smile
    Anonymous

Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012 Empty Re: Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh dear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 pm

“When are the fans going to realize Manchester is not a charity, we are running a business here. We made a $70 million net profit on transfers last season, what other top European soccer team could claim that. With the sale of Rooney and possibly Hernandez if he keeps improving, we are be looking at an inventory turnover ratio of well over 10. Anyone with even a basic understanding of macroeconomics would be impressed by that”

I'll be impressed when you get cancer you fucking cunt.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Hernandez to go to Real for 25 million euros in 2012 599439
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm

So we're fucked either way, if he does well, he's gone, if he does shite, he's no use to us. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm

This story belongs on The Onion.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 am

Thought this would cheer you up Kyro lad? Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am

Real Madrid are fucking everything up in England, well United at the moment, but as I stated before Benzema>Rooney. Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 am

19Jones19v wrote:Real Madrid are fucking everything up in England, well United at the moment, but as I stated before Benzema>Rooney. Neutral

At the moment but on form Rooney is miles ahead, and that from someone who hates the fat granny shagging twat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:55 am

Yes an on form Rooney is ahead, but not miles ahead though. When Benzema was on form for OL he was really hot. But if I was a United fan and we're getting Benzema plus money in return I wouldn't be too pissed tbh, Benzema's just 21/22 and has great potential to be a world class striker.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 am

Real Madrid can go fuck themselves, bastards Neutral

It's about time we got a few of their players. Repay the favour for Becks, Ruud, Heinze, Ronaldo, maybe Shrek and now maybe Chico going there Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 am

Danny B wrote:Real Madrid can go fuck themselves, bastards Neutral

It's about time we got a few of their players. Repay the favour for Becks, Ruud, Heinze, Ronaldo, maybe Shrek and now maybe Chico going there Neutral

Mad

Hernandez is going nowhere. It's a joke article Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 am

I can guarantee they'd be interested if he turns out anywhere near "another Cristiano Ronaldo".

They see us a fucking feeder club to them Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 am

Now United know how Arsenal feel. Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:03 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Now United know how Arsenal feel. Laughing

Fuck off, since when did all of their good players go to the same club?
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Danny B wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Now United know how Arsenal feel. Laughing

Fuck off, since when did all of their good players go to the same club?

Henry, Hleb and maybe Cesc.

Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Overmars....

Also, Najar will be moving to Real Madrid in 2013, for £35m. I'll love to have that money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 pm

I fucking believed this shit, what a useless cunt I am.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Get to working on buying DC then.

Oh wait, MLS will still take your money.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I just meant for the team. Not myself. And we'd be able to keep a large portion of that. Could use it to build a new stadium.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Pardon my poor attempted joke. Is Najar still progressing well?
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Still the best player on the team. He'll be gone in a year or two.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Everyone taking it seriously. rofl
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Who?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Who?
    Kyro, Danny, Jones. Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Never heard of them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:53 pm

kyro7 wrote:Neutral
    Is that aimed at me? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:56 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Neutral
    Is that aimed at me? shifty

Nope, you was right, I took it seriously and told my dad who nearly died, and then I told him it was a joke article. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:51 pm