Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Grax
Childish Logic
Keanoo
SBSP
theboss
ShakerMatty
El Jefe
Hernandez_14
Jack
moscowmadeit3
Cadbury
15 posters

Opposition fans sitting together ...

Anonymous

Opposition fans sitting together ... Empty Opposition fans sitting together ...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 am

When the fuck did this start? Laughing

Just watching the Liverpool vs Everton game and fans are sitting together, Does this happen at all games? What's the deal?

Doesn't it start like mega riots?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Opposition fans sitting together ... Empty Re: Opposition fans sitting together ...

Post by Cadbury Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 am

Holy fucking shit!
    Anonymous

Opposition fans sitting together ... Empty Re: Opposition fans sitting together ...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 am

Cadbury wrote:Holy fucking shit!

Another constructive post! not worthy
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 am

Only happens in Scouse derby, I think. They claim they are all friendly, yet hate each other scratch

If I saw a city fan, with a city shirt on, in the United end I'll just abuse them all game, it's pathetic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 am

Always happens.

But when Liverpool fans go to Woodison, they get threatened by mindless thugs. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Only happens in Scouse derby, I think. They claim they are all friendly, yet hate each other scratch

If I saw a city fan, with a city shirt on, in the United end I'll just abuse them all game, it's pathetic

It's probably because in some cases, like the family is split, like one brother supports Liverpool, one supports Everton, so they sit next to each other in the game
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:40 am

We're teams less than a 5 minute walk away.

Families are split, My dads a red (got rest his soul after today) and I'm a blue, my uncle and cousins are blues too. I sit with them, however my Dad comes to games when I can get him a ticket to watch us.

It's all in good faith, I reckon 10% of the fans in both fixtures are away fans just not dressed like it.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:52 am

Happens at United too, I watched United vs City (AT OT) Was in North Stand and there was 2 rows of Manchester City fans, banteerrrr
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 am

FA CUP FINAL 1986

Opposition fans sitting together ... Fa_cup10
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 am

Happens more in the Merseyside derbies than the others, you get some great pictures of the contrasting emotions throughout the match Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 am

Jesus if a Rochdale fan was near us a lot of our fans would go mental and my dad once went in the city end as he couldn't get an away ticket and some city fans abused him by calling him Munichs and shit.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:36 am

Thing is some lad got terrored, you say Liverpool fans get terrored by 'mindless thugs'.

Have you ever seen the inhabitants of the kop? Trouble
    theboss
    theboss

Post by theboss Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 am

haters gonna hate
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:20 am

In Poland, Lechia, Slask and Wisla fans sit and sing together, but the 3 clubs are allies.

I think if you were to put a group of Lech or Wisla fans together with Legia fans, they'd kill each other. shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 am

Sees Polska made last post.

Thinks "He'll say something about Poland."

Clicks on thread.

Is right.

Opposition fans sitting together ... 3925848005
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 am

polska. wrote:In Poland, Lechia, Slask and Wisla fans sit and sing together, but the 3 clubs are allies.

I think if you were to put a group of Lech or Wisla fans together with Legia fans, they'd kill each other. shifty

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 am

It's on topic, however, you are not so gtfo.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:When the fuck did this start? Laughing

Just watching the Liverpool vs Everton game and fans are sitting together, Does this happen at all games? What's the deal?

Doesn't it start like mega riots?

Aren't you a liverpool "supporter"??
    Grax
    Grax

Post by Grax Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 am

Keanoo wrote:
    polska. wrote:In Poland, Lechia, Slask and Wisla fans sit and sing together, but the 3 clubs are allies.

3rd world country. No surprise.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:37 pm

This should not happen, last year at Bristol City v Leeds some Leeds fans got in the be
    End and it all kicked off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Grax wrote:
    Keanoo wrote:

3rd world country. No surprise.
    To be fair, lower league uneducated drunk inbreds from the Polish countryside aren't a great representation of our fans.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm

It's funny how the Liverpool city council punishes Man Utd fans for flouting seating regulations, but Scouse bastards do it and there is no problem.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm

I like the idea because football should just be friendly banter, but if a Tottenham fan ends up in with us today; he'll be eaten.

Literally by me. shifty
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Mal wrote:I like the idea because football should just be friendly banter, but if a Tottenham fan ends up in with us today; he'll be eaten.

Literally by me. shifty

Thing is though you'd do fuck all because you'd get kicked out. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Jack wrote:
    Mal wrote:I like the idea because football should just be friendly banter, but if a Tottenham fan ends up in with us today; he'll be eaten.

Literally by me. shifty

No, if they tried anything on with Mal he'd ban them.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Jack wrote:

rofl rofl rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:49 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Jack wrote:

Literally by me. shifty

rofl
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Jack wrote:

Literally by me. shifty

I said literally. I'm not really going to eat someone. Neutral
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Mal wrote:
    Jack wrote:

I said literally. I'm not really going to eat someone. Neutral

I was referring to the fact you would beat the Spurs fans up, because you were hinting at that, but you wouldn't. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:30 pm