Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
Jorlung
Gegilworld93
8 posters

Can someone teach me how to do skill moves?

Anonymous

Can someone teach me how to do skill moves? Empty Can someone teach me how to do skill moves?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 am

Like, What are the easy ones? I try and do them and end up running straight into players but some guys online just walk through you. Neutral
    Anonymous

Can someone teach me how to do skill moves? Empty Re: Can someone teach me how to do skill moves?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 am

typical person associated with liverpool, no technique in real life and not even in video games

u should just practice in the arena and practice against ai on easy difficulty and slowly play against harder opponent till u know what skill moves are what and when to use such things
    Anonymous

Can someone teach me how to do skill moves? Empty Re: Can someone teach me how to do skill moves?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:33 am

mauro=beast wrote:typical person associated with liverpool, no technique in real life and not even in video games

u should just practice in the arena and practice against ai on easy difficulty and slowly play against harder opponent till u know what skill moves are what and when to use such things

Mauro Laughing Laughing

I've never used them before, just thought I'd start.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 am

youtube and Hjerpseth.

you don't really need skill moves this year anyway, it feels amazing to get past a defender with just using the left stick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 am

I find it easier to do skill moves this year. Go to the skill moves help to find out the controls. Then practice them in the arena and practice. It works better when you are moving slow or standing in your place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 am

I am in a similar situation to you Jela, can't do tricks for shit. Laughing

I want to be able to play like this guy in the future Laughing: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUVtFOytbRpEvzLjvqGG5gxQ&feature=plcp
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 am

Main skill moves I use are the ronaldo chop, roulette, heal flick, megeady spin/stop n' turn, and step over juke thing. They are pretty much the easiest ones to use and probably the most effective.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 am

Just learn the roulette, it's really easy and the only one you really need to beat someone.

The only other one I like to do a lot is a little stepover then pull the ball in a different direction.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 am

I use the Ronaldo chop thing a lot hold the left trigger while running and press X and A and cut inside and you should to it.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 am

mauro=beast wrote:typical person associated with liverpool, no technique in real life and not even in video games

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am

Zzonked wrote:Just learn the roulette, it's really easy and the only one you really need to beat someone.

The only other one I like to do a lot is a little stepover then pull the ball in a different direction.

How do you do that? shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:14 am

You hold L2/LT and use the right analog stick. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Berba spin and Roulette are the main ones you should learn to do. Then start trying out the Ronaldo chop and use abit of step overs. Rainbow flick is easy once you've mastered it aswell Cool
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm

And most importantly, learn how to cut inside. Most effective skill move on the game.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Skills moves aren't that important on FIFA 12, they were ridiculously overpowered on FIFA 11 though so it helped a lot to do them.

The only skill moves i do is the roulette and fake shot.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Skill moves are my plan A Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 pm

If you wanna learn skills moves btw there are plenty of tutorials on youtube which you can practise in the arena. It's quite difficult to explain how to do them on here.
    RoryOB94
    RoryOB94

Supports : Manchester United

Post by RoryOB94 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 pm

What I do is hold down L2 and then randomly jerk the right stick Cool
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm

RoryOB94 wrote:What I do is hold down L2 and then randomly jerk the right stick Cool
    People like you give us a bad name Cry
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 am

Finding the dummy very effective lately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 pm