Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Paulinho
Kuled
Hitchy
samiz
Carlos Jenkinson
Keanoo
Jeff
El Jefe
RafaVDV
JK
Lukeyy99
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Steadman
Drake
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
20 posters

Biggest Premier League flop so far this season?

Poll

Worst of the worst

[ 3 ]
    Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_left9%Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_left66%Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_right [66%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_left13%Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_left12%Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 32
    samiz
    samiz

Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest Premier League flop so far this season?

Post by samiz Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 am

Adam
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Biggest Premier League flop so far this season?

Post by Hitchy Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm

polska. wrote:EVERTON SIGNED DRENTHE??? Surprised Surprised
    On loan

Drenthe has made 3 substitute appearances... looked good against Villa, scored a goal against Wigan and fucked up and kind of cost us a goal against Man City. Still too early to judge him, although I reckon he will be great for us this season

To answer the OP, I would say Bryan Ruiz (so far)
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 am

polska. wrote:EVERTON SIGNED DRENTHE??? Surprised Surprised
    Oh for fucks sake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:25 am

Charlie Adam has not been great especially when Liverpool lose the ball and he has to try and defend. But he has scored 1 goal and has 3 assists so i would not say he can be called a total flop up to now, maybe he will be in the future but up to now there have been worse players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 am

Voted Henderson, plain and simple.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 am

Santos has played 1 game, are you guys serious? lol.

Henderson has been extremely underwhelming
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:15 am

The prices for Henderson and Downing are both incorrect.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:24 am

Dan wrote:The prices for Henderson and Downing are both incorrect.
    I love the way he feels the need to include them just for the sake of getting a little dig in.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 am

Wages and bonuses will bring the fees up to 20m at some point anyway and the way Kenneth plays players even if they play shit expect Henderson and Adam to be in for a lot of appearance fees.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Wages and bonuses will bring the fees up to 20m at some point anyway and the way Kenneth plays players even if they play shit expect Henderson and Adam to be in for a lot of appearance fees.

And if they stay and play for more than 8 games, maybe those so called prices will not be that bad.Rolling Eyes But i think if you had any football brain or was not just a Liverpool WUM, you would realise that King Kenneth is giving them games and time to settle in. But then again its shocking that Liverpool have played only 8 games and you have came to the conclusion, that if these players were going to play like they did at Tottenham, King Kenneth will keep them in the team all the time.

Did you work this conclusion out for yourself or did you just copy what some others have been saying, or let me think its Liverpool you are just Wumming again.Rolling Eyes
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:45 am

Gotta be Henderson, fucking ghost.
    theboss
    theboss

Post by theboss Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 am

This thread is poor
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 am

theboss wrote:This thread is poor
    Blame the troll, sorry Filippo.Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:08 am

henderson
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:09 am

Al facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:11 am

Jamie wrote:Al Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 58503
    You hiding from me again.Cry I know you are a embarresment to Liverpool football claiming to be a fan, and we all know its you, so you can remove your hand from your face.Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 284837
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 am

Alan wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Al Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 58503
    You hiding from me again.Cry I know you are a embarresment to Liverpool football claiming to be a fan, and we all know its you, so you can remove your hand from your face.Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 284837

Embarrassing yourself again. Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 am

Jamie wrote:
    Alan wrote:You hiding from me again.Cry I know you are a embarresment to Liverpool football claiming to be a fan, and we all know its you, so you can remove your hand from your face.Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 284837

Embarrassing yourself again. Embarassed
    I will leave that to you, the so called Liverpool fan that does nothing but moan. Dont you worry about me Jamie, im big enough and ugly enough to handle the so called embarresment. You just stick to moaning about everything Liverpool, but if its perfection you are after stick to your other club. or sorry the club its says you really support. Beacause i think Barcelona when at there best is the closest to perfection you will ever see in football and thats should save you moaning as much.

Take care Jamie Biggest Premier League flop so far this season? - Page 2 284837
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 am

AL beasting again I see cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:50 am