Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Grenade
fluffy_kittens
SBSP
Drake
Milano
9 posters

Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues

Milano
    Milano

Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues Empty Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues

Post by Milano Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 am

I think they are both better then the Premier League and La Liga because they still have a lot of gifted players but are still very competetive and don't have the same teams winning all the time.
    Anonymous

Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues Empty Re: Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:11 am

Erm, Inter just went on a 5 year run. Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues Empty Re: Are Serie A and the Bundesliga the best two european leagues

Post by Drake Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

polska. wrote:Erm, Inter just went on a 5 year run. Neutral
    Laughing
    Milano
    Milano

Post by Milano Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

yet now they are struggling to finish in the top 3
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 am

Except they only won it twice during that.

Right? shifty
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:34 am

I dont understand why everyone argues, just watch them all. I love La Liga, EPL, Seria A, and Bundesliga and watch them all from time to time.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:I dont understand why everyone argues, just watch them all. I love La Liga, EPL, Seria A, and Bundesliga and watch them all from time to time.

Agreed with this. Though I don't think Serie A and the EPL are particularly entertaining leagues compared to the other 2.
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

To each their own
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 am

Two most shittest really
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 am

Who cares?
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:50 am

I would say that they are catching up, but not above England, Spain and Greece yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:49 pm