Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid)

Anonymous

Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid) Empty Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Go from about 2:20 to skip the blabber.

Giggity
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid) Empty Re: Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid)

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Phaggot.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid) Empty Re: Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid)

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

I thought it was going to be a prank and his dad would go nuts. Why would he record that and put it on YouTube?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I thought it was going to be a prank and his dad would go nuts. Why would he record that and put it on YouTube?
    Probably because he's a phaggot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm

GROCE.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:49 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I thought it was going to be a prank and his dad would go nuts. Why would he record that and put it on YouTube?

To get famous off of being gay. Looks like it worked. Some people for some reason still think it takes great bravery to be gay.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:46 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:

To get famous off of being gay. Looks like it worked. Some people for some reason still think it takes great bravery to be gay.

It must take a lot of bravery to take a cock up your arse.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

It must take a lot of bravery to take a cock up your arse.

That probably is the bravest part of being gay these days.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 pm

This type of thing bugs me. Why do they do stuff like this when they want to be treated the same as everyone else?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 pm

James wrote:This type of thing bugs me. Why do they do stuff like this when they want to be treated the same as everyone else?
    Most of them don't want to be treated like everyone else. They want to be special. They're five percent or so of the population but we can't keep their issues out of our faces. And ever since the cool people (actors, actresses, singers, famous people, etc.) favourite pet victims, it actually quite hip to be gay. You're automatically in the club. So why wouldn't they feed their narcissism with nonsense like this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Everyone wants to be treated special.

And i'm not just talking about gays.. Different races too.

It's a shame, I would guess 30-40% of the world at least are still racist and the number much higher for homophobism (did I just make a word up? Soldier tells his dad he's gay. (vid) 279869)
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

No, most people want to be left alone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Not true.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Yes it is. Hate to break it to you, but most people are not attention-seeking narcissists. They don't need to live their lives in public. In fact, they don't want to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 pm

You said people don't like being treat special and they want to be left alone.

That isn't true.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 pm

In their private lives, people like to be treated special by the people they love. But we're talking about the public sense (we are in a thread about a guy broadcasting a very private personal moment for all to see). Most people do not want to be treated special by the public or society in general. They just want to be treated equally and left to live their private lives in peace.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I'd like to be treated special. Red carpets, party poppers, balloons wherever I walk. People stop and just watch me walking down a street.

Smile
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:56 pm

You go girl.

These are for you James

dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Because DADT was repealed and now a bunch of soldiers are coming out on video, not sure exactly what recording it does but whatevs.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 pm

I heard he was also posting a daily countdown to the repeal of DADT, which kind of makes coming out to his dad anti-climactic (no puns intended).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 9:08 am