Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Demoz
Childish Logic
Harrold
Drake
8 posters

Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women.

Drake
    Drake

Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women. Empty Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women.

Post by Drake Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:02 am

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2011/09/Aggro-Santos-charged-with-raping-two-women/

Rapper and I’m A Celebrity contestant Aggro Santos has been charged with raping two women.

The charges relate to two incidents; Aggro has been accused of raping one woman in Chichester, West Sussex on 7 May this year, and another woman in Somerset late September last year.

Another man – 21-year-old Tyrelle Ritchie – has also been charged with one count of rape in Chichester on the same date as Aggro, report Sussex police.

A statement from Sussex police reads, “The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised Sussex Police to charge a man in relation to two separate investigations of rape in Somerset and Sussex and a second man in relation to the offence in Sussex

“Yuri Santos, 22, of Bickersteth Road, London, has been charged with two offences of rape; one in Chichester on 7 May, 2011, and another in Yeovil between 25-26 September last year.”

Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women. Empty Re: Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women.

Post by Harrold Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 am

I never in a million years thought he was like that. On I'm a celebrity he was a really nice guy. Quite clearly it was all an act.
    Anonymous

Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women. Empty Re: Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 am

Mutant123 wrote:I never in a million years thought he was like that. On I'm a celebrity he was a really nice guy. Quite clearly it was all an act.

How do you know it's true? He's still to go to court, Look what happened to David Goodwillie.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:25 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:I never in a million years thought he was like that. On I'm a celebrity he was a really nice guy. Quite clearly it was all an act.

How do you know it's true? He's still to go to court, Look what happened to David Goodwillie.
    Doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just the evidence doesn't convince the jury.

Also, why do you do capitals after commas?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 am

Mutant123 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just the evidence doesn't convince the jury.

Also, why do you do capitals after commas?

Don't know mate, Just a habit I guess. Laughing
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 am

This case is going to be like all the other celbrity rape cases. The girl/girls are going to be labeled by many as looking for cash out of this. The thing is, the girl's are the victims in all of this. One girl who tries it for money (I'm not saying any have or haven't) and is found out then the rest will get that label. Which automatically works for the defendant, also the fact he will have a very good lawyer.

I just hope it isn't true. For the girls.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 am

If he really did this i hope he goes to jail for a long long time but humans are assholes so i doubt he really did. I wouldn't think a celebrity would need to rape anyone for sex.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 am

Never heard of him.. Kinda glad this came up. Some of his music is good. Headphones

I bet the girls just want money and they weren't raped. Or if anything, the girls were drunk.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 am

polska. wrote:Never heard of him.. Kinda glad this came up. Some of his music is good. Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women. 599707

I bet the girls just want money and they weren't raped. Or if anything, the girls were drunk.
    That's exactly what I was saying in my post. No one is ever going to no the truth unless one or the other say's otherwise. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. This is a subject I feel strongly about so obviously I have a very strong opinion. I just really dislike the whole "girl crying rape" attitude to it all. Maybe that's just me. I don't think all girl's are looking for money in this way.

Also there is two possible victims. Which makes in slightly more believable than if it was one girl. It's not just his vs her word which would obviously work more in his favour because of his money. The evidence on a rape charge is almost always low, most girl's will wash after because they feel "skanky".

If hope he hasn't done it because the girl's will be forever reminded of it. In everything they do.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Women make false rape accusations all the time. And when the report is made they release only the suspect's name and hide the "victims" name. Turns out the guy is innocent, but his life is ruined anyways.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

He's rich famous and good looking I really doubt he would start raping girls when he can get most girls anyway. Like others have said people do this to try get money out of it or in just to ruin the guys life because of jealousy.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

He's more sinner than saint.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 am

Seemed like a nice guy as well...
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 am

Always seemed like a Rapist.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:50 am

cheesy wrote:Seemed like a nice guy as well...

ClarkY wrote:Always seemed like a Rapist.
    Two people who believe the girls Aggro Santos Charged With Raping Two Women. 914411
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am

Don't believe them, just think he looks like a Rapist.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 am

ClarkY wrote:Don't believe them, just think he looks like a Rapist.
    Why do you keep putting rapist with a capital? Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Mutant123 wrote:
    ClarkY wrote:Don't believe them, just think he looks like a Rapist.
    Why do you keep putting rapist with a capital? Laughing

To highlight the importance of the word.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

cheesy wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:Why do you keep putting rapist with a capital? Laughing

To highlight the importance of the word.
    Fair point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 am