Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011.

JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011. Empty The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 am

Going to do a BAL on this i'll update op in a min Smile
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011. Empty Re: The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:31 am

TYNESIDE TERROR

The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011. New1

Williams Newcastle's youngest number 9 has made a instant impact on his first season, winning the FA cup and 5th place also Top Goalscorer, he had to say this "I'm glad Pardew has give me my time to shine and get my name know round England" His impact has made him get 2 England call-ups, we ask Capello why has he brought such a young person up to the England squad he had to say "He knows the game very well and links up with Rooney and Defoe and this strikeforce will last for years." Williams has also had interest from Liverpool and Arsenal but no offical offers has been made.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011. Empty Re: The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 am

A MOVING MAN!

The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011. Liverpool-newcastle

Williams young ex-Newcastle striker has officially completed his big move to Liverpool F.C for a undisclosed fee but it is to believed it was a fee round 7 million, Williams has thanked all the Geordies fans for supporting him through his Newcastle career through he's career he had picked up a FA Cup, FA Cup assist leader and Premiership top goal scorer. Dalglish talked to the lad asking if he would like to play for the scouse club which Williams didn't hesitate to take, Liverpool only finished 6th last season which means he only gets to play the Eurpoa League.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Good Luck!
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Good luck.

Same last name as me The Birth of the Legend! - PES 2011. 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:03 pm