Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
El_indian
wellz
Vexxed
Weather130
JonjoShelvey
Jord
coolhead33
bcfcben
MickStupp
Fanatic
chiboygeorge
CoVkId01
The Bat-Man
easley91
Bushido
Mason
Pippo
Bye_Ya
Jaetinh
BMxJoga
Carlos Jenkinson
dena
GK01
Keanoo
Ben 10
LeBron
ShakerMatty
Danny
Laurencio
Trig
Clark
Jamie
Potato-7
Barton
Cameron.
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
RoryOB94
SpiritOfShankly
Gegilworld93
Ricardo
Impeccabubble
Paulinho
Uncle John from Jamaica
Walcott
Mustangt125
SBSP
arsenalap11
Hitchy
El Jefe
fergiesrednose
LiamB_14
fluffy_kittens
The Zlatan
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Grenade
Mal
Phadunkin Donuts
Steadman
Zzonked
Demba Ba
Coatsy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Hernandez_14
Kuled
Scholesy
ResurrectionRooney
71 posters

Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League

Poll

Result?

[ 7 ]
    Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Bar_left70%Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Bar_right [70%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Bar_left30%Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Bar_left0%Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Empty Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 am

Arsenal return to Manchester United for a game of football, to determine the victors, for this year at least, and indeed of most.

Manchester United
    Suspended: None
    Out Injured: Vidic
    Doubtful: Fletcher, Owen, Ferdinand
    Sold: Obertan, John O'Shea, Wes Brown

Arsenal
    Suspended: Song, Frimpong, Gervinho
    Injured: Diaby
    Doubtful: Koscielny, Vermaelen, Wilshere
    Sold: Nasri, Fabregas, Clichy

Live on Sky Sports.

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am; edited 5 times in total
    Scholesy
    Scholesy

Supports : Manchester United

Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Empty Re: Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League

Post by Scholesy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

Think we should win his 1 or 2 nill.
    Kuled

Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League Empty Re: Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League

Post by Kuled Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

Tough match. Advantage is with us though because we're at home. 2-0 United.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

2-0 United. Rooney and Ando
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

Wilshere is also injured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

Is Wilshere fit then?

Not sure on this game, better not take Arsenal lightly.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

You forgot this man in the OP

Spoiler:

Think you'll win though.

Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 am

Hopefully we should win this one. I'm confident about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

Im not expecting to get anything but a thrashing in this game.

I just hope we don't get embarrassed.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Coatsy wrote:You forgot this man in the OP

Spoiler:

Think you'll win though.

He was RR's supposed favorite player too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

Wenger said Vermaelen is doubtful so you might want to put that on the OP.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am

This will still be a very tough game. RvP still scares me...alot Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am

RR left him out because seeing his name would depress him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am

It was too upsetting for me to put it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 am

kyro7 wrote:RR left him out because seeing his name would depress him.

Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Sold? Why would you include that? Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Vidic is playing?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Why add players sold? They have nothing to do with the respective clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 am

justaddfinesse wrote:Vidic is playing?
    Nope he's GONE.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 am

Mal wrote:Why add players sold? They have nothing to do with the respective clubs.

In a way, it is relevant. Playing without those respective players will be a new thing for you at the moment. Maybe RR is just doing it to wind you up though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

cheesy wrote:
    Mal wrote:Why add players sold? They have nothing to do with the respective clubs.

In a way, it is relevant. Playing without those respective players will be a new thing for you at the moment. Maybe RR is just doing it to wind you up though.

Obviously the latter. I got that straight away and it failed.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

You forgot to put Eboue in your rather useless sold player info things. Not expecting anything tbh just hope we can keep it at a respectable score so we don't get embarrassed.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am

Mal wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

Obviously the latter. I got that straight away and it failed.

Well, you can change it if you want to.

Manchester United 8 (EIGHT) - 2 Arsenal | Premier League 279869
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

We should destroy you with the way we've been playing and the players that you are without. However, It might not be that straight forward.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

2-1 to United. I think we'll take heart from the game tonight and it'll show against United.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:We should destroy you with the way we've been playing and the players that you are without. However, It might not be that straight forward.

It never is. I was really confident about us winning in April. We were playing well; they were playing poorly. We also knew how to beat them, but they found a way to stop that. I'll always be wary against them now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 am

Predicted Arsenal line up?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 am

Kuled wrote:This will still be a very tough game. RvP still scares me...alot Neutral

He did sweet fuck all against Liverpool at the Emirates, so I don't expect him to do any damage at Old Trafford.

3-0 Man United, easily. If you lot play the same as you did against Spurs, it's going to be another thrashing. Arsenal are going to fall apart, and I will take great pleasure in watching that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

Scott wrote:
    Kuled wrote:This will still be a very tough game. RvP still scares me...alot Neutral

He did sweet fuck all against Liverpool at the Emirates, so I don't expect him to do any damage at Old Trafford.

No one was passing to him really. We were afraid to make the passes that we usually do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

Scott wrote:

3-0 Man United, easily. If you lot play the same as you did against Spurs, it's going to be another thrashing. Arsenal are going to fall apart, and I will take great pleasure in watching that.
    Pretty shit way of thinking about it. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:17 am