Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ben 10
Barton
Kuled
VivaRonaldoLAD
8 posters

Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off.

bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off.

Post by bcfcben Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:47 am

lol at the results in the leagues over the last couple of weeks. Never would have thought Pboro would smash a promotion contender and i never thought i'd see Derby and Southampton win their first 4 games. WTF is next? Birmingham winning the Europa league Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off. - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 am

bcfcben wrote:lol at the results in the leagues over the last couple of weeks. Never would have thought Pboro would smash a promotion contender and i never thought i'd see Derby and Southampton win their first 4 games. WTF is next? Birmingham winning the Europa league Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off. - Page 2 279869
    Never say never.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:49 am

bcfcben wrote:lol at the results in the leagues over the last couple of weeks. Never would have thought Pboro would smash a promotion contender and i never thought i'd see Derby and Southampton win their first 4 games. WTF is next? Birmingham winning the Europa league Ipswich vs Peterborough. - SkySports2 5.20 Kick Off. - Page 2 279869

We know the league is unpredictable but come on Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:15 am

Shocked to see such a thrashing being dished out from Peterborough. I'm glad to see them doing a better job in the Championship second time around. I like Ferguson Jr and hope he goes on to big things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 am

Surely they aren't that bad usually? Laughing

Who was playing at the back?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:39 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Surely they aren't that bad usually? Laughing

Who was playing at the back?

line ups 1st page mate, ITFC defence has been terrible for years, its almost like the players shit themselves on the ball.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:47 am

Didn't know it was that bad, So basically they are fucked. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:35 pm