Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Grenade
Bye_Ya
Coatsy
samiz
Cameron.
Mouse
10 posters

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Empty Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay

Post by Mouse Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 am

I need a new pair of trousers.

Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay

Post by Cameron. Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 am

That's simply amazing.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:30 am

One of the top comments - was that Wall-e at 1:38? Laughing

Graphics are amazing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 am

already preordered mine
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:22 am

Crazy
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:28 am

Never played the Battlefield games before, but this looks incredible. Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay 279869
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am

Bye_Ya wrote:Never played the Battlefield games before, but this looks incredible. Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay 279869
    You're missing out my friend cheers
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Mc Babel wrote:
    Bye_Ya wrote:Never played the Battlefield games before, but this looks incredible. Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Gameplay 279869

Does BF have a ranking up system similar to COD?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Bye_Ya wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:

Does BF have a ranking up system similar to COD?
    It has rankings but it's different, you have you're ranks which unlock you stuff. then you have classes. And the more you play as a certain class the more exp that class gains meaning you unlock more stuff for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Try saying that this will be better than MW3 to a MW3 fan and they will go ape shit.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Somebody get that man a new set of trousers.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 am

This looks incredible. So much different and improved from the systems that have become overused in FPS games since COD4 came out.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:27 am

NoviNovak wrote:Try saying that this will be better than MW3 to a MW3 fan and they will go ape shit.

Anyone that thinks MW measures up to Battlefield needs to be put down. Besides its a quite different game no matter how much people want to compare them. Proper Jets, Helicopters, Tanks and various transports belong in Battlefield games.

On the other hand it seems that most that like to compare them only really know about Bad Company games which are nothing like the massive scale battlefield games (1942, 2, 2142 and their respective boosters and expansions)

This is already preordered, if its as good as i hope then i'll only have a few weeks with Fifa 12 Very Happy
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 am

Jesus christ.

I love it when both teams all hope in tanks/helicopters/cars and all charge like at the start Laughing. You don't get that in many games.

The only problem I have is that I always go in tanks and cars because shooting and running is painful on Battlefield.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am

Only FPS game I like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:16 am