Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
Grenade
dena
El_indian
SBSP
Scuba Steve
JamieB
LiamB_14
easley91
Jaetinh
El Jefe
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Danny
chiboygeorge
Mal
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Uncle John from Jamaica
arsenalap11
Golden_Golz
Jamie
CollieBuddz
Cameron.
Coatsy
CoVkId01
Clark
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
Dean
Barton
Bushido
VivaRonaldoLAD
Marvin
wellz
ayvee1
Cadbury
Sean
moscowmadeit3
RubyArmyCTFC
Walcott
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
luke.
Keanoo
LFC_Grunners
RoryOB94
Demba Ba
ManchesterRed
Kuled
Zzonked
54 posters

Manchester City v Swansea - 'Monday Night Football' 8pm

LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Manchester City v Swansea - 'Monday Night Football' 8pm - Page 12 Empty Re: Manchester City v Swansea - 'Monday Night Football' 8pm

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am

Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:

This.

you will only start some pathetic argument........

Not if people are willing to be engaging and willing to be debateful in their posts my friend.

Which is doubtful.......

well i don't know tbh but i just doubt there will be a good debate on here.

Please do not blame me for that problem my friend.

I am always willing to engage cheers

didn't blame you but ok :S

My friend, you are suggesting that people should not respond to my posts which is incurring that I am invigorator in arguments Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Manchester City v Swansea - 'Monday Night Football' 8pm - Page 12 Empty Re: Manchester City v Swansea - 'Monday Night Football' 8pm

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am

ClarkY wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:i hope people are not saying city will win the league cause of this single match! lol against a newly promoted side who are favourites to go down and city playing at home

anything but a big win would have been unacceptable and unrealistic

this didnt prove anything apart from.. well it didnt prove anything.

You can go now, it isn't the Jealous United fans thread.

i am happy to go as long as people here are not basing their opinion on City's possible achievements based on this match
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:

Not if people are willing to be engaging and willing to be debateful in their posts my friend.

Which is doubtful.......

My friend, you are suggesting that people should not respond to my posts which is incurring that I am invigorator in arguments Rolling Eyes

didn't actually mention you in that post.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:

Which is doubtful.......

You mean instigator? My friend, your attempted eloquence appears to be falling somewhat short of it's previous standards these days.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am

I didn't think City played all that well tonight, Swansea however did look out of their depth, though having said that, I suppose they can be afforded the luxury of looking shit against arguably the best team in the league.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:

Which is doubtful.......

You mean instigator? My friend, your attempted eloquence appears to be falling somewhat short of it's previous standards these days.

Please exaggerate
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 am

Aguero's first goal was actually very risky. No way should he have took that on with his right foot.

Then his second with, guess what, his right foot.

Very one footed, one dimensional player, he'll be found out very soon. Show him onto his left and BAM, no goals.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:

Which is doubtful.......

My friend, I must inform you of the extreme difficulties I face with the inventive creativity of my posts. I must stress that my posts are completely natural and thought up with that natural on the spot human spark. I have not used a cheating internet device such as Wikipedia, as you have, to inform me of this miscalculation Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

Sean wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:
    Jamieb08 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:

Please exaggerate

Has your keyboard broken as well?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am

CollieBuddz wrote:Aguero's first goal was actually very risky. No way should he have took that on with his right foot.

Very one footed, one dimensional player, he'll be found out very soon. Show him onto his left and BAM, no goals.
    He's hardly going to smash a shot in from 25 yards with his weak foot. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am

CollieBuddz wrote:Aguero's first goal was actually very risky. No way should he have took that on with his right foot.

I know you're taking the piss but as soon as he came on he had a pretty good effort with his left foot, keeper had to make a quality save. Laughing
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am

kyro7 wrote:

I know you're taking the piss but as soon as he came on he had a pretty good effort with his left foot, keeper had to make a quality save. Laughing

Straight at the keeper.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 am

Look at that.

The ball could have very easily hit his heel and gone wide. That's a very unnatural technique for any player, let alone a "top" professional.

If I was Mancini I'd drop the cunt until he sorts out his game. He was very lucky there.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:36 am

Ryan's right.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 am

Did anyone see his assist for Silva.

Not only was his first touch with his right, he did a very unorthodox chip back to Silva. He should have hooked the ball with his left so Silva had a more predictable bounce.

Did Aguero care? Did he fuck. He was stubborn and went with his right and left Silva to deal with a high bouncing ball. Luckily Silva actually has tekkers and controlled it well, though it could've easily went over thanks to Aguero.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 am

We should show him onto his weaker foot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

CollieBuddz wrote:Look at that.

The ball could have very easily hit his heel and gone wide. That's a very unnatural technique for any player, let alone a "top" professional.

If I was Mancini I'd drop the cunt until he sorts out his game. He was very lucky there.
    facepalm

Have you ever played as a striker in your life? Because when you get the ball you couldnt give a shit how it goes in as long as it does. Also Kun is one of the best strikers in the world.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 am

My friends, it is clear as daylight that Aguero will not perform like this in a more pressured situation. I would understand the hype if it was done away from home or against a top 6 team Rolling Eyes
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 am

Adz wrote:

Manchester City v Swansea - 'Monday Night Football' 8pm - Page 12 58503

Have you ever played as a striker in your life? Because when you get the ball you couldnt give a shit how it goes in as long as it does. Also Kun is one of the best strikers in the world.

Played 2 games up front. Scored in my first. Got an assist in my second and came off ill after 10 mins.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

LiamB_14 wrote:My friends, it is clear as daylight that Aguero will not perform like this in a more pressured situation. I would understand the hype if it was done away from home or against a top 6 team Rolling Eyes
    Berbatov is obviously better. Laughing

Just wondering Collie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

Kun who?

that was his debut aswell i believe so he is gonna be top scorer
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 am

ViVaRooney wrote:Kun who?

You do realise football exists outside of the Premier League right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 am

Adz wrote:

facepalm

I believe you are getting whooshed ...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 am

kyro7 wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:Kun who?

You do realise football exists outside of the Premier League right?

just pointing out, a long range goal against a average team when the match was realistically over doesnt mean he is already a success
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am

Swansea completed 486 passes in tonight's match - more than any other side in the PL this weekend (& 144 more than Manchester City)

Not that it means much, but still pretty impressive.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 am

Aguero has beaten Barcelona on his own -- but a lot of you guys are right. We should hold off our judgements until he faces a good team at least.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Aguero has beaten Barcelona on his own -- but a lot of you guys are right. We should hold off our judgements until he faces a good team at least.

You're alluding to Stoke, right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Aguero has beaten Barcelona on his own -- but a lot of you guys are right. We should hold off our judgements until he faces a good team at least.
    Doesn't count, wasn't in the Premier League.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:15 am

Jamie wrote:

You're alluding to Stoke, right?

Was thinking more of that CC match at Shrewsbury Town
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 am

My body was not ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:35 am